Mika needs to take care of himself.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, I worry about him! He's been so sick lately and he's had to cancel gigs and whatnot. I feel so bad for him. It can't be too fun having to cancel on fans, and he wouldn't just cancel for nothing. Poor Mika...

Eat chicken soup, Mika! And plenty of OJ and sleep! We all love you and care about you so much!

CHECK OUT MY "RELAX! TAKE IT EASY! CARD" THREAD!!!!

Me and JUlie are putting together a book full of well wishes for MIKA! Go search for it, it's in the Chat About Mika section! Once we have everyone's messages, JUlie will then send it to BexxY who is going to a concert of his in August, who will GIVE IT TO HIM!

HE WILL READ YOUR MESSAGE

GO GO GO GO!

We love you Mika! Give yourself a nice vacation and get well soon!

Take some time to lay on the couch all day, eat whatever you want, watch television, sleep until noon and get better! We all love you so much that, as much as we want to see you as much as possible, we also want to see a healthy boy, not a sick one. :)

WE LOVE YOU!

yes...please take care. we love you and think you need rest. please relax. take a break and enjoy life. we hate to hear that u r sick or anything like that, so please please please take care of yourself!

ur fans r 100000% behind u!!!!!!

In my birthday thing i told him to relax

but you know he can only change if its up to him....his people who make him fly to a different contenent every day and dont give him time to even shop, are pushing him to the impossible! I know when im too busy, i forget to eat and drink properly, And then you get so tired you get over tired and its very hard to sleep.

MIKA, do your best to chill, drink some good old camimile tea, close your eyes while your on a plane (even if you dont end up falling asleep) or even better come to new zealand for a holiday, the mud here is great for your skin, not to mention very relaxing!

Oh my goodness! That message is intense! :shocked:

To be honest, I think he looks stronger now than he did a few months ago. Some of the videos I've seen from earlier this year show him looking very thin and gaunt. He's filled out a bit since then, and I think he's looking pretty good.

My biggest health concern for him is the fact that he keeps getting so sick! As a singer, I know how wretched it can be to sing when you're not fully recovered. His schedule is so tight that I doubt he has time to get over one sickness before his body moves on to another. :(

Mika. please take some rest. We, the fans, are really concerned about you. We truly are. You can always come and visit my house for a relaxing stay, I'll take care of you ;). Haha, that was joke, though I like nursering people. Just take a few days off and sleep, sleep, sleep, and do things you haven't done in a while because of your schedule. No one will hate you for that.

Don't forget we're allways behind you!

Mika you really do need to have a rest. Drink some tea and rest as much as you can, don't tire yourself out. I know what's it's like to be sick because I too get sick constantly so please don't try and perform while you don't feel too good. Get well soon and here's a vurtrual hug ;) *hug*

Mika, please, please, please take a rest.

Nobody in the whole world works as hard as you !!!

We love your performances and interviews,

but nothing is more important than your health for us :)

We love you !!!

See now, if you married me, i'd give you some Jewish Penicilan [Chicken soup!]

and some chocolate =]

cos it would make you better!

We should make chicken soup for his plane trips. Take care of yourself Mika!!! Don't let sickness get out of your control. You are scheduled for appearances throughout the year...so far...your true fans will always be there. Take a break.

Poor Love!

You're sick again :(

Please, take a break, relax yourself a bit! Your date planning is too full and you're sick because you work too much and you don't have time to get strong!

please sweety :wub2: we don't want you too stressed!

Do you all realize that when you say "Go on Holidays" it means that he should cancel upcoming dates to go on holidays ? So then, why crying when he cancels them ?

Please be clear : in the future, gig planners should not plan gigs every single day on a different continent each time...