Who posted 10 minute Hot Mika Slideshow?

Suzy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Judging by these comments I should wait until I'm back in my room to watch this video, instead of having my suitemates walk by.

That would be awkward... me drooling at my computer while holding a slice of pizza out in the middle of the suite. :roftl:

for some reason i did not like this slide show ! lol i am a pervert but to have the pics warped into looking like....you know kind of disgusts me ....i was however laughing through this whole thing :naughty:

Mean either..

It was a bit too much.

No offence.

:boxed:

• 2 weeks later...
:shocked: Holy granola! That certainly took some time, effort, and focus...

I think it's safe to say that the person who made it is not a nun.

PHEW that means I'm off the hook lol, I was kinda like this :shocked: as I was trying to understand it, I came to the conclusion that it is of course very arty :naughty: they have used the human body for centuries in art and Mika sure has an artistic looking one so purely and simply the guy is just a work of art inside and out, (well I think he is anyway), and I don't mean that in any way disrespectful, how can you NOT appreciate art, in ALL it's forms. He even has an arty soul (I'm waffling on but what I really want to say is...it's MIKA, MIKA = beauty in it's purest form to me, inside, outside, the works he has it all going on.

I really, really didn't like the distortions to make it look he was eh hum....doing something. I thought it would have perfectly fine just to have the pictures and it would have been good enough. I noticed that she also used a couple of my pictures but that was all right...