Mika New Release - Daily Mail Review

i tried to buy it on ebay before you mentioned it here but it said smthng like"it's not available for you":blink:

it didn't even say "not available for your country" but "you"...

i don't understand what's wrong with me,i don't have a clue :lmfao:

no it's legal! (appearently not for me though:naughty: )

Yeah I realized it is after I wrote my post :naughty::thumb_yello:

Edit: So I understand that the main issue here is it's being on ebay before the MFC as Freddie noted? :blink:

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the whole thing I guess, but I would absolutely point out that I think Blue Eyes did the right thing by posting about the DVD in here. I'm interested in any news and was happy to hear about it.

Things are always leaking out, all the time, it's just the way it is with internet nowadays, no big deal imo!:wink2:

She did what a true fan and member of a fan club should do, share it with her fellow members,:wub2: and if there is anybody who doesn’t want to know, please just don’t read the thread.

We are not unique, in the Lord of the Rings club for example they share new, and leaked, things all the time, but they do put a spoiler notice on it, well, maybe something to think about for the future?:thumb_yello:

So I guess that makes me not so much a fan for NOT wanting to know what's on it 'til it comes out then?

I don't agree with ebay for selling promos, just as I don't agree with them for selling tickets for events that are meant to be free(the R1 Big Weekend events) or festival tickets where you need id to verify its your ticket.

Sorry if people don't get why I feel so strongly about this. But I m just not happy that certain people get to see the dvd before everyone one else.

Sometimes the internet can be a curse.

no need to cough or big puntos, we all know MFC is like a step child...:mf_rosetinted:

don't jump on me but that's how it seems from here where i look

No need to jump, I guess the step kid fact is not a secret :mf_rosetinted:

And it's not like that only since yesterday, nevermind, we have learned to entertain ourselves and each other on this forum :naughty:

bah. i consider the pdp dvd as an almost private minimovie for the mikster's ego.

Cmon, it hasn't even been advertised yet.

Sometimes I really wonder why the mastah signed with a major label...just to touring more comfortably?

Yeah I agree. I think the whole gig was an exercise for the same reason.

He pulled it off, good for him. He can add it to his CV. :naughty:

No need to jump, I guess the step kid fact is not a secret :mf_rosetinted:

if it's not a secret why did you put your sunnies on,is it sunny over there:roftl:

And it's not like that only since yesterday, nevermind, we have learned to entertain ourselves and each other on this forum :naughty:

so true!

fake blogs, fan fics, photoshoped pics, late night chats:wub2:

sometimes i have to look on the banner to remember why i'm here:bleh:

mika if you ignore us we'll ignore you too:mf_rosetinted: (damn sun):naughty:

So what's Mika's role in these kinda situations? He sure does know about it being on ebay, doesn't he?

He stars in the dvd. :lmfao:

It's not illegal to sell promos as far as I know so I don't think he can do anything.

So I guess that makes me not so much a fan for NOT wanting to know what's on it 'til it comes out then?

I don't agree with ebay for selling promos, just as I don't agree with them for selling tickets for events that are meant to be free(the R1 Big Weekend events) or festival tickets where you need id to verify its your ticket.

Sorry if people don't get why I feel so strongly about this. But I m just not happy that certain people get to see the dvd before everyone one else.

Sometimes the internet can be a curse.

Aw, Rose, of course you are a fan, we all know that!:wub2:

I can see your point of view too, I just don't want BE to fee bad about the posting she did, and I would probably have done the same as she did.

To share is half of the fun!:thumb_yello:

I really don't know much about Ebay but what you're saying it do seems strange with the ticket things, not a good at all!

The internet can be good and bad but now it’s here and there’s not much we can do about it.

What I don’t understand is how a DVD can actually be for sale at all before it’s even have been released….

How did that happen?:blink:

I've a pretty stubborn&proud personality too, but I know when giving up to others good sense. :kaf:

How do you say in english "if you pull the rope too much it get broken"?

:meow:

Don't know, but I get what you mean. The rope is getting worn already. :naughty:

Rose, if this can be of any help, i can see your point.

i don't agree with promos (i always wonder about their origin...bah) sold on ebay cause they are a damage for the work and copyrights of ppl, and ,AS A FAN, i would not surely buy them.

i don't feel bad about some hints about the forecoming works though, probably i'd feel more comfortable if they came from mikateam direcly here on his fanclub.

Dear Blue Eyes, dear Administrators, dear Moderators, i was the one who firstly expressed a little disappointment about the promo dvd and i would like to express better my opinion.

I understand very well the excitement of BE and her generosity about sharing some little informations and absolutely i dont blame her.

But... because it is arriving a period rich of new stuffs (dvd, second album, singles) i suggest to the moderators to do a brain storming about headlines and rules... what will be the official position of MFC in case of promo releases not official?

if there will be promo stuffs on ebay (and to sale "not for sale" promo stuffs is illegal, especially before the official launch) MFC people will buy it?

it is obvious that everyone can do what he want... but it will be possible to speak about these "illegal" spoilers here? in MFC?

I'm speaking about this especially for the future, not particularly for this BE "case".

And my opinion is not just to protect the surprise of the official launch...i care the respect for MIKA and his record company.

(and maybe, if we respect them, they will respect us and they will give us some official spoilers)

Regards and Thank you for your attention

He stars in the dvd. :lmfao:

It's not illegal to sell promos as far as I know so I don't think he can do anything.

Oh really he does? :yay::dance_man::naughty:

Oh okay :thumb_yello:

Dear Blue Eyes, dear Administrators, dear Moderators, i was the one who firstly expressed a little disappointment about the promo dvd and i would like to express better my opinion.

I understand very well the excitement of BE and her generosity about sharing some little informations and absolutely i dont blame her.

But... because it is arriving a period rich of new stuffs (dvd, second album, singles) i suggest to the moderators to do a brain storming about headlines and rules... what will be the official position of MFC in case of promo releases not official?

if there will be promo stuffs on ebay (and to sale "not for sale" promo stuffs is illegal, especially before the official launch) MFC people will buy it?

it is obvious that everyone can do what he want... but it will be possible to speak about these "illegal" spoilers here? in MFC?

I'm speaking about this especially for the future, not particularly for this BE "case".

And my opinion is not just to protect the surprise of the official launch...i care the respect for MIKA and his record company.

(and maybe, if we respect them, they will respect us and they will give us some official spoilers)

Allegra, for someone who doesn't speak English well, you put this across better than I did.

This is totally what I was trying to say.

Thank you.

I think the real criticism should be that as OFFICIAL fan club members we have to buy it from ebay to see it first. That's the real issue IMO.

:D

=Greta

Sometimes I really wonder why the mastah signed with a major label...just to touring more comfortably?

it was one of my questions, if he signed with a major to conqueer the world and more specifically the US of A and if yes, why is it so important to him?

... im a two simple person to understand anything like this...anyway Jules has had a natural behaviour, dont see the fuss either.

:D

it was one of my questions, if he signed with a major to conqueer the world and more specifically the US of A and if yes, why is it so important to him?

... im a two simple person to understand anything like this...anyway Jules has had a natural behaviour, dont see the fuss either.

Isn't that what a fan forum is for, to find out stuff and share?

If it's on the internet already, you can't blame people for finding it.

And how many things are we going to ban on MFC before we are done?

and i would like add something...

ok... Mister M often starts a "blog part 1" and he often don't give us the part 2... but...

he already gave us some spoilers.... some pictures of the macking of, some schetches...

for example it was an honour for me to see the projects of Es Devlin.. it is not so easy to obtain the approval of a designer for putting projects in a public site

its obvious that you want to BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

you like the sound of that word dont cha?

oh God!

do you really think that record companies pay respect to you or anyone else (artists included) come on;

OK, allegra, I totally understand what you're saying and agree that

we need to think about how we're going to handle anything

that is truly illegal. I'm not sure that simply talking about a promo DVD

qualifies as illegal -- but we will certainly bring the existence of this promo

DVD to Mika's management's attention. :thumb_yello:

However, this is not the thread for this discussion -- the original point of

this thread, when it was started many months ago, was talking about Mika's alleged 6-song EP.

I understand that the conversation has metamorphosed into something

else, but suggest that if you all want to keep talking about the new

DVD or the promo, that you do it in a new thread.

dcdeb

Look, i'm just gonna repeat here what I've been mumbling on msn all day - In my opinion we don't owe anyone anything. If the stuff is out there, then who the hell are we protecting by not getting it? If team Mika wants to be "protected", then they could protect themselves by throwing us a bone before we start digging for it ourselves!

Look, i'm just gonna repeat here what I've been mumbling on msn all day - In my opinion we don't owe anyone anything. If the stuff is out there, then who the hell are we protecting by not getting it? If team Mika wants to be "protected", then they could protect themselves by throwing us a bone before we start digging for it ourselves!

I'm all for that throwing bones idea. Just, expecting it might be a huge waste of time and energy, so yes, I don't think there is anything wrong with taking what we get.