The Ultimate MIKA Song quiz!

Samaritan

Hey crazy people,

decided to create this one, because I like creating things liek that, what is more, I enjoy solving tham myself and I haven't found any great MIKA quiz on the net, so I hope you'll agree with me that was a great idea and ENJOY THE QUIZ!! It has 40 questions and 8 possible results. Have fun!

http://www.quizfarm.com/quiz_repository/new/163737/

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm totally Grace Kelly :mf_rosetinted:

"Grace Kelly"

100%

"Billy Brown"

70%

"My Interpretation"

60%

"Stuck In The Middle"

60%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

55%

"Any Other World"

20%

"Love Today"

5%

"Lollipop"

0%

that was pretty cool :thumb_yello:

You scored as a "Billy Brown"

Your life is unpredictable, and so are you. You can be strong enough to change your life in a second, and like to make decisions quickly. You are never afraid to leave your routine comfort and head into something new and unexperienced. But sometimes you get afraid and don't feel strong enough, and you get not sure about your actions, so you love your friends for helping you to make right decisions.

Great quiz!:thumb_yello:

"Stuck In The Middle"

75%

"Any Other World"

70%

"Billy Brown"

70%

"Grace Kelly"

70%

"My Interpretation"

65%

"Lollipop"

65%

"Love Today"

55%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

55%

What MIKA song are you?You scored as a "Any Other World"You are very calm, quet or even shy, but that is advantage of yours. You are secure, people trust you, and you trust yourself and other people as well. You try to get better every day and to share peace with the world. You may be really into politics. You have strong views on everything, and you are always ready to defend your opinion. People respect and admire you for that. Sometimes you may want to hide the fact that you are romantic, because you are afraid to get weak or get hurt. Try to take this shield off and let the love get into your heart with all it's beauty."Any Other World"

85% "My Interpretation"

70% "Grace Kelly"

65% "Stuck In The Middle"

60% "Lollipop"

55% "Billy Brown"

50% "Love Today"

50% "Relax (Take It Easy)"

45%

totally agree

You scored as a "Relax (Take It Easy)"

Sometimes you get over the line, then you find your life full of extremes. You have these days, when no one is around you, and feel lonely, so you try to treat your inner problems yourself. You never rush in a hurry, though you never think too much, you prefer listening to your heart, not mind. And you are the first person whom people want to ask for an advice.

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

80%

"Stuck In The Middle"

70%

"Love Today"

70%

"Billy Brown"

55%

"Lollipop"

55%

"Any Other World"

50%

"My Interpretation"

40%

"Grace Kelly"

30%

mostly true. :original: although i think the text for stuck in the middle fits even better to me... but that's no. 2, and i get it if i change my answers only slightly, so that's ok. :wink2: wonder what the text for love today is, does anyone have it?

stuck in the middle is:

You are thoughtful and daydreaming. A little bit melancholic. You always fight for what you care, you take care of yourself easily and your friends and family always feel safe with you. You love discovering new things by yourself, you are extremely curious, but you never against somebody teaching you new things.

You scored as a "Lollipop"

You are person-butterfly, outgoing, simple, very humorous. Though many people may think you are too happy and see the world in pink colors. However, even though you are a bit crazy and may jump around and laugh without stopping, you see what's going on around you clearly - you just try to make it look sweeter for yourself.

"Lollipop"

80%

"Billy Brown"

75%

"Grace Kelly"

70%

"Stuck In The Middle"

70%

"Love Today"

65%

"Any Other World"

65%

"My Interpretation"

35%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

25%

I agree. It's pretty much all true :biggrin2:

You scored as a "Any Other World"

You are very calm, quet or even shy, but that is advantage of yours. You are secure, people trust you, and you trust yourself and other people as well. You try to get better every day and to share peace with the world. You may be really into politics. You have strong views on everything, and you are always ready to defend your opinion. People respect and admire you for that. Sometimes you may want to hide the fact that you are romantic, because you are afraid to get weak or get hurt. Try to take this shield off and let the love get into your heart with all it's beauty.

You scored as a "Relax (Take It Easy)"

Sometimes you get over the line, then you find your life full of extremes. You have these days, when no one is around you, and feel lonely, so you try to treat your inner problems yourself. You never rush in a hurry, though you never think too much, you prefer listening to your heart, not mind. And you are the first person whom people want to ask for an advice.

95% "Relax (Take It Easy)"

80% "Any Other World"

80% "Lollipop"

80% "My Interpretation"

75% "Love Today"

75% "Billy Brown"

75% "Grace Kelly"

70%"Stuck In The Middle"

I am "Any Other World" :mf_rosetinted:

You are very calm, quet or even shy, but that is advantage of yours. You are secure, people trust you, and you trust yourself and other people as well. You try to get better every day and to share peace with the world. You may be really into politics. You have strong views on everything, and you are always ready to defend your opinion. People respect and admire you for that. Sometimes you may want to hide the fact that you are romantic, because you are afraid to get weak or get hurt. Try to take this shield off and let the love get into your heart with all it's beauty.

"Any Other World"

85%

"Love Today"

75%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

60%

"Lollipop"

60%

"My Interpretation"

55%

"Stuck In The Middle"

50%

"Billy Brown"

50%

"Grace Kelly"

50%

You scored as a "Love Today"

You have much more positive energy than people around you. May be, that you use it to create something new and colorful. You are passionate lover, you are horny, and even kinky. People of opposite (maybe not only opposite) sex feel attracted to you, secretly want to get some of your attention. However, even though you are playful and flirty by heart, you stay true to your only true lover and try to spoil him/her every single day.

"Love Today"85%

"Lollipop"75%

"Billy Brown"70%

"Any Other World"70%

"Stuck In The Middle"65%

"My Interpretation"65%

"Grace Kelly"60%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"50%

My results were Relax, Take It Easy

I was Love Today too.:biggrin2:

You have much more positive energy than people around you. May be, that you use it to create something new and colorful. You are passionate lover, you are horny, and even kinky. People of opposite (maybe not only opposite) sex feel attracted to you, secretly want to get some of your attention. However, even though you are playful and flirty by heart, you stay true to your only true lover and try to spoil him/her every single day.

"Love Today"

100%

"Stuck In The Middle"

100%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

95%

"Any Other World"

90%

"Grace Kelly"

90%

"Lollipop"

85%

"Billy Brown"

70%

"My Interpretation"

65%

im stuck in the middle

Stuck In The Middle"

90%

"Lollipop"

85%

"Grace Kelly"

80%

"Billy Brown"

65%

"Love Today"

65%

"Any Other World"

55%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

55%

"My Interpretation"

You are thoughtful and daydreaming. A little bit melancholic. You always fight for what you care, you take care of yourself easily and your friends and family always feel safe with you. You love discovering new things by yourself, you are extremely curious, but you never against somebody teaching you new things.

55%

You scored as a "Lollipop"

You are person-butterfly, outgoing, simple, very humorous. Though many people may think you are too happy and see the world in pink colors. However, even though you are a bit crazy and may jump around and laugh without stopping, you see what's going on around you clearly - you just try to make it look sweeter for yourself.

"Lollipop"

85%

"Stuck In The Middle"

80%

"Love Today"

75%

"Billy Brown"

60%

"Grace Kelly"

60%

"Any Other World"

60%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

55%

"My Interpretation"

35%

I quite agree..even if I noticed that Stuck in the middle is the second and not too far...that's right...I'm a bit like that too :wink2:

I like this quiz!

"Lollipop" 100%

"Any Other World" 90%

"Stuck In The Middle" 85%

"Love Today" 80%

"Billy Brown" 70%

"Relax (Take It Easy)" 70%

"Grace Kelly" 65%

"My Interpretation" 60%

But I think I should be "Stuck In The Middle", becouse description to this song fits better to me ;)

great quizz,

funny and great questions..

i scored as 100 % love today

What MIKA song are you?

You scored as a "Love Today"

"Love Today"

100%

"Billy Brown"

90%

"Any Other World"

70%

"Lollipop"

65%

"Grace Kelly"

65%

"Stuck In The Middle"

60%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

50%

"My Interpretation"

I'm stuck in the middle!:biggrin2:

"Lollipop"

65%

"Stuck In The Middle"

65%

"Love Today"

60%

"Any Other World"

50%

"Billy Brown"

45%

"Relax (Take It Easy)"

45%

"Grace Kelly"

35%

"My Interpretation"

35%

You scored as a "Any Other World" You are very calm, quet or even shy, but that is advantage of yours. You are secure, people trust you, and you trust yourself and other people as well. You try to get better every day and to share peace with the world. You may be really into politics. You have strong views on everything, and you are always ready to defend your opinion. People respect and admire you for that. Sometimes you may want to hide the fact that you are romantic, because you are afraid to get weak or get hurt. Try to take this shield off and let the love get into your heart with all it's beauty. "Any Other World"75%

70% "Lollipop"

65% "Love Today"

65% "Relax (Take It Easy)"

55% "Stuck In The Middle"

45% "Grace Kelly"

45% "Billy Brown"

45% "My Interpretation"