The Q Awards 2007 Open

titania

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks ... thats a good idea

I voted Grace kelly best single , life in cartoon motion best album and mika right across the board including next best band , female artist and lifetime award :roftl:

Oh, he SO deserves those! :naughty:

If someone questions your vote for best female, you could say, "Um, I didn't even know who Mika was! I just picked that name randomly. I thought he was a girl. Sorry."

I voted him right across the board .. imagine

"last year it was the Who , the year before Queen and the year before Prince , following in the footsteps of the lifetime achievement award isssss MIKA" :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I voted him right across the board .. imagine

"last year it was the Who , the year before Queen and the year before Prince , following in the footsteps of the lifetime achievement award isssss MIKA" :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

The looks on people's faces would be priceless!!!!!! There would be such an awkward silence as Mika walked up to the stage to receive his award...:roftl:

I would laugh my bottom off if Mika swept the board at these awards. It would give the Gallagher brothers something to bitch about, since they never happy unless they are.

I need a suggestion about this:

I was thinking...maybe we should decide to concentrate all our efforts only on ONE video...so ALL ours vote would go to the same video and that would have a better possibility to win, rather than divide them among all his vids....

I'm not clear, I know...but I'm tired :bleh:

I was thinking...maybe we should decide to concentrate all our efforts only on ONE video...so ALL ours vote would go to the same video and that would have a better possibility to win, rather than divide them among all his vids....

That's a good idea I was thinking that while I was voting.

What I did was vote Grace Kelly as best video because it's quite stylish and voted for Love Today as best song, but that's because I love it so much. But it might be a better idea to just vote both times for GK.

yea i agree, then it will be more likely he'll get it. i've already voted for grace kelly as best video :thumb_yello:

i hope my votes are going through though because when i press vote, the screen just remains white. so i refresh it and then it says i've already voted lol i hope it means it went through!

i hope my votes are going through though because when i press vote, the screen just remains white. so i refresh it and then it says i've already voted lol i hope it means it went through!

Yeah that happened when I voted too. Hope it has registered! The White Screen thing always freaks me out!

Voted for Mika across the board - of course :bleh: as if I needed to state that:naughty: