Mika Discography

• 3 weeks later...

The discography of Mika, a Lebanese-English pop singer, consists of two studio albums, one live album, two extended plays, eight singles, and two video albums.Prior to the release of his second studio album, Mika released a limited-edition EP entitled Songs for Sorrow in June 2009.The song "Blue Eyes" was used to promote the EP.

The discography of Mika, a Lebanese-English pop singer, consists of two studio albums, one live album, two extended plays, eight singles, and two video albums.Prior to the release of his second studio album, Mika released a limited-edition EP entitled Songs for Sorrow in June 2009.The song "Blue Eyes" was used to promote the EP.

Yeah, we know that. But we collect more than just "official" here.:naughty:

• 3 months later...

Hi!! Does someone know if the song "You Made Me" (by Mika) was released and where? I saw it on youtube and really liked it! At first I thought it was a cover but I can't find the original one. I thought it could be a Demo but I'm not sure! Thanks!!

Edited by lollipopgirl!

• 1 month later...
Hi!! Does someone know if the song "You Made Me" (by Mika) was released and where? I saw it on youtube and really liked it! At first I thought it was a cover but I can't find the original one. I thought it could be a Demo but I'm not sure! Thanks!!

Sadly, I don't think it's been *officially* released. It's just demo as far as I know :)

• 2 months later...

Hello FREDDIESDOUBLE

The discography list can be upgraded or we come to a point of endless lists :biggrin2:.

Maybe we could collect information from all the countries about their own editions, excluding all bootleg productions (professional or not), in my own opinion. :D

Sure, collect all the info and post it here!

FD and I juggle quite a lot of stuff here, so you are VERY welcome to help out with this.

Post what you know, catalogue or serial numbers...it all helps.

But bootlegs....what bootlegs?? :wags_finger:

Sure, collect all the info and post it here!

FD and I juggle quite a lot of stuff here, so you are VERY welcome to help out with this.

Post what you know, catalogue or serial numbers...it all helps.

But bootlegs....what bootlegs?? :wags_finger:

Ok, I will, thanks! :thumb_yello:

About the bootlegs, my opinion went on :wags_finger: (that) way too! :):wink2:

Hello FREDDIESDOUBLE

The discography list can be upgraded or we come to a point of endless lists :biggrin2:.

Maybe we could collect information from all the countries about their own editions, excluding all bootleg productions (professional or not), in my own opinion. :D

I would love to take this and keep it going / make a real upto date on going discography , we need one tbh .. feel free to lead .. I really dont have time these days to keep something like this upto date , but will support:thumb_yello:

Thanks Blue Sky

Yeah, we know that. But we collect more than just "official" here.:naughty:

Yeah, if not, come to gasmics and watch

:lmfao:

Played at gigs but not released.

Hello FREDDIESDOUBLE

That a great idea! If everyone from every country collects info and then we share it here, then it will be easier and faster work than if it has to be done only by one person :thumb_yello:

Cool! Im well up for it , most of this was done in the heady days of 2007 .. when the forum was smalllll :aah:

Damn editted instead of posted missy .. read above :biggrin2:

You want us to scroll up and down now? shake, shake, shake your boom booom :roftl: Feel like tap dancing :blink::roftl:

(Btw 89F now here, and the sun is already down! believe me, not pleasant :sweatdrop:)

You want us to scroll up and down now? shake, shake, shake your boom booom :roftl: Feel like tap dancing :blink::roftl:

(Btw 89F now here, and the sun is already down! believe me, not pleasant :sweatdrop:)

Ohh that brings back memories of Madrid and it being insane hot :aah:

ohh virtual dancing ... sroll up and downnnn shake it all around :naughty:

This is a yummy item for the collectors out there , first one Ive seen too with the 2007 Ronny Scott invitation :thumb_yello:

!Bt3P,Cg!mk~$(KGrHqIH-C!EvP2bEtluBL9)J,liOQ~~_35.JPG

!BuDwzmgCWk~$(KGrHqUH-DUEvwE(MqLWBL-tYODzZ!~~_35.JPG

:shocked: FD! That's totally Jummy! Thanks for sharing :wink2:

Yeh the promo isnt sooo rare , watermarked LICM is out there , BUT the first showcase gig :mf_lustslow:

Droooool

I know, I would be drooling too!

I can watch vids on Youtb, shared vids... but anything makes me happier than having the CD or DVD in question in my hands. Is a nice feeling. Well, i am maybe fangurling, or becoming a collector :aah: But that's what i feel!

I know, I would be drooling too!

I can watch vids on Youtb, shared vids... but anything makes me happier than having the CD or DVD in question in my hands. Is a nice feeling. Well, i am maybe fangurling, or becoming a collector :aah: But that's what i feel!

Ive never really collected to this extent , Mikas things are just SO well done .. hard not to .. compulsive , addictive:wub2:

Ive never really collected to this extent , Mikas things are just SO well done .. hard not to .. compulsive , addictive:wub2:

Agree. He takes care for everything he does, evry detail!