Mika Discography

Just to let you know: If any more help is needed, as i said before, just tell me what to do! :thumb_yello:

If you're fine and no further help is necessary, that's fine for me too...but let me know if i can be of any use for this :wink2:

same here :original:

Thank you very much for your answers!!!! That helps me a lot. :thumb_yello:

I bought the CD on eBay for 6€ (4€ + 2€) shipping included. In the clear center, it's written MIKAPRO4 01 IFPILY34 Sony DADC Universal.

If you need the pictures for the website, you can add them if you want. :wink2:

EDIT: It's strange because the seller sells another one...again. I noticed he sells another CD last week and told him it was strange. He answered me he'd got 2 CDs. And now, he sells a 3rd one. Strange. :boxed:

Edited by Pamette

@Lucrezia You've got mail...

@FREDDIESDOUBLE ok done!!! So from now on we can communicate overthere I think...

Thanks! :wink2:

Im sure you will be needed :thumb_yello:

Lets just lay down the basics and take it from there , somehow we need to upload all the pics and that could be a mare

This will be an hard work :aah:

Joking aside it will take time .. lucky we have the knowledge early to capture it all before the 3rd album etc ... then it will be just a matter of maintaining it:thumb_yello:

For the 3rd album there is much time... :teehee: I'm sure that, once finished, it will be an amazing work and, as you said, need only to mantain it :wink2:

No idea if I should post this here, but does anyone know if there will be a DVD of 'The boy who knew to much', like the one they made for 'Life in cartoon motion'? And if so, does anyone have any idea yet when it will be published?

No we don't think so .. the last we heard anyways

<Deb any new updates?>

Hows it going peeps , need anything from me?

Duthy , I will get to your email asap :thumb_yello:

I'm doing well, Lucrezia found another site, so I'm going to check that one out when I'm finished with these two :thumb_yello:

I'll be waiting patiently for your answers FD :naughty:

Dutchy I have so many emails from you:aah:

Can you either send or list all unanswered questions,I think there was one outstanding email ...can't find it:blush-anim-cl:

:shocked:

Sure, I'll forward it to you right now :wink2: