Mika Discography

He does this is for sure , I saw it with the early vinyls the quality was just amazing

I like the fact he did vinyls, coz nowadays, with CDs and DVDs, people just don't care about them, but he does! :wub2:

I like the fact he did vinyls, coz nowadays, with CDs and DVDs, people just don't care about them, but he does! :wub2:

Its interesting ... they had a worldwide recordstore day a few weeks back , lots of major artists done some limited edition stuff and now its insanely collectable!

There is for sure a demand for it :thumb_yello:

Mikas first release was the Relax 7" and that was only quantity 500:mf_lustslow:

This is a yummy item for the collectors out there , first one Ive seen too with the 2007 Ronny Scott invitation :thumb_yello:

!Bt3P,Cg!mk~$(KGrHqIH-C!EvP2bEtluBL9)J,liOQ~~_35.JPG

!BuDwzmgCWk~$(KGrHqUH-DUEvwE(MqLWBL-tYODzZ!~~_35.JPG

that is soooo nice!!! imagine being able to get it at the time it was released and discover the invitation inside!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Righto I really want to start sorting this out and get the most upto date possible discography we can :thumb_yello:

The thread is ok , but we need another method to bring it all together , a book? , spreadsheet .. something we can update as an ongoing basis.

I need a team of a few people , who can help organise , put it all together and with a good knowledge of Mikas collection

The end Ill try to get it to Mika/Team Mika

Whos in?

Loads questions on this

804945.jpg

You can buy from yesasia,tracklisting :

DISC 2 IS THE GOODIE

Disc 1

1. We Are Golden

2. Blame It On The Girls

3. Rain

4. Dr. John

5. I See You

6. Blue Eyes

7. Good Gone Girl

8. Touches You

9. By The Time

10. One Foot Boy

11. Toy Boy

12. Pick Up Off The Floor

13. Lover Boy [bonus track]

Disc 2

1. Kick Ass

2. We Are Golden [Calvin Harris Remix]

3. Rain [benne Benassi Remix]

4. Blame It On The Girls [Not The Starsmith Remix]

5. Poker Face [From Radio 1 Live Lounge]

6. Kick Ass [Cutmore Remix]

7. Relax [Ashley Beedle's Castro Vocal Discomix]

8. Grace Kelly [Tom Neville Full Vocal Remix]

9. Love Today [switch Remix]

10. Happy Ending [Kleerup Mix]

11. Rain [P Zombies Remix]

Righto I really want to start sorting this out and get the most upto date possible discography we can :thumb_yello:

The thread is ok , but we need another method to bring it all together , a book? , spreadsheet .. something we can update as an ongoing basis.

I need a team of a few people , who can help organise , put it all together and with a good knowledge of Mikas collection

Whos in?

woow!! lots of people want to help you!!!!:mf_rosetinted:

i´d like to be in,but i have a rare knowledge of mika´s collection... sorry

Whos in?

I'm in:thumb_yello: I love all those collector's items it'll be nice to work on this.

Whos in?

You can add me ;).

I recently bought Grace Kelly PROMO 10" Tiger Tail Remix (100 made, handstamped label).

20u4xo4.jpg

Remember its not about knowledge its about helping me organise it , type it up , upload the pics etc etc .. i have the knowledge and we probably have 70% of it all on the front page .. but my organising into "some" form is weak:boxed:

ok mastah!!!!:aah:

then if you need me you know where i am:mf_rosetinted:

Remember its not about knowledge its about helping me organise it , type it up , upload the pics etc etc .. i have the knowledge and we probably have 70% of it all on the front page .. but my organising into "some" form is weak:boxed:

We'll help you organize this:thumb_yello:

Will this be something we can print or something that will only exist online?

I would like it to be something we can print , also something we can give to Mika/Team Mika and also "maybe" something they could put onto Mikasounds ... we can live in hope.

Would be nice if the MFC could download it :thumb_yello:

I was thinking we give it revisions , like 1.0 , 1.1 ... etc etc as we go down the path , we will have plenty of time before the new album comes in .. but we need a method to keep this all updated

:thumb_yello:

I would like it to be something we can print , also something we can give to Mika/Team Mika and also "maybe" something they could put onto Mikasounds ... we can live in hope.

Would be nice if the MFC could download it :thumb_yello:

I was thinking we give it revisions , like 1.0 , 1.1 ... etc etc as we go down the path , we will have plenty of time before the new album comes in .. but we need a method to keep this all updated

:thumb_yello:

Excellent idea. It'd be great to have the 1.0 print version ready to give it to Mika at the Edinburgh gig. In which format will the download version be?

Whos in?

I'm in to help FD :original:

I was thinking on this today before I came here.

We had already discussed the possibility of gathering the discography information from all around the world and my thoughts of today were how we would do that.

I've been receiving new items to my discography but I have certain doubts about some of them (I'll probably PM you about it)

I guess you propose a good solution Freddie and to that proposal as a way of generating that book, can't we have here a sub-forum dedicated to this matter and built into threads, maybe divided by countries or so (since there are some US/Japanese/Uk/European/etc versions... not to mention the promos/test press that I don't know if they can be "legally" considered)

Count me in :thumb_yello:

I was thinking on this today before I came here.

We had already discussed the possibility of gathering the discography information from all around the world and my thoughts of today were how we would do that.

I've been receiving new items to my discography but I have certain doubts about some of them (I'll probably PM you about it)

I guess you propose a good solution Freddie and to that proposal as a way of generating that book, can't we have here a sub-forum dedicated to this matter and built into threads, maybe divided by countries or so (since there are some US/Japanese/Uk/European/etc versions... not to mention the promos/test press that I don't know if they can be "legally" considered)

Count me in :thumb_yello:

OK awesome , lets work on getting the team together.. then we can decide how we go about it :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...