Mika Discography

Righto , back and ready to rock .. lets kick this off next week and put who shall do what , got some PMs too .. but you dont want a team TOO big , once we start it will all come together quick :thumb_yello:
i'll be back on wednesday :)

Righto , back and ready to rock .. lets kick this off next week and put who shall do what , got some PMs too .. but you dont want a team TOO big , once we start it will all come together quick :thumb_yello:

Perfect!!

I'll be back on Thursday night and then I'll be ready to rock!! :punk:

Great!!!

Awesome!:wub2:

Give me a couple of days to check my 1345566 unread work emails:mf_rosetinted: and we shall blast this off:thumb_yello:

Liar! It's only 256 :mf_rosetinted:

You're just like Mika who reduced the count of days he worked on Kick Ass with with every single interview :floor:

Edited by Nightbird

Liar! It's only 256 :mf_rosetinted:

You're just like Mika who reduced the count of days he worked on Kick Ass with every single interview :floor:

:roftl:

Damn twitter!

Ok 256 then ... all cc me .. yes Im on holday .. just cc me .. sigh .. as if Im interested:sneaky2:

You're lucky. You deserve it because you do an amazing job for the MFC and we really appreciate that. :thumb_yello:

Second that! :thumb_yello:

Awwww sweet thanks:wub2:

Tommorow we start! get your thinking caps on :thumb_yello:

Ready when you are! :wink2:

Awwww sweet thanks:wub2:

Tommorow we start! get your thinking caps on :thumb_yello:

what is it suppossed we must do??

i have the gig on saturday,and i´m busy with the flyers... (i´ll send a pm to you when i have all the flyers that we are going to show mika in murcia. then i would love you to tell me if you really like them or if you think they´re awful or whatever)..

what is it suppossed we must do??

i have the gig on saturday,and i´m busy with the flyers... (i´ll send a pm to you when i have all the flyers that we are going to show mika in murcia. then i would love you to tell me if you really like them or if you think they´re awful or whatever)..

We need to work on that tommorow , first step is to take all the basic information from the front page and post it in "some" format .. then we can take it from there:thumb_yello:

Yeh send me that PM flyer:thumb_yello:

We need to work on that tommorow , first step is to take all the basic information from the front page and post it in "some" format .. then we can take it from there:thumb_yello:

Yeh send me that PM flyer:thumb_yello:

not flyer but flyerS... i´ll send you the pm when i have it ready.... perhaps tomorrow... not finished yet... (it´s a hard work,you´ll see)

but i think i will need your mail address... i´ll let you know...