Mika Discography

upper one is not different from Europe versions .. 2CD deluxe edition. but 'Korean Special Edition' is released about a month ago, which includes special booklet of 20 exclusive pics

2nd one is Japanese edition I think...and in Japan CD is always really expensive..I don't know why :dunno:

Question is...did you win? FD tweeted it went for only 20 pounds....that is WAY cheap. They usually go for double that price.:naughty:

I did! £21 :biggrin2:

Yeh I was bidding on that damn thing!!! World cup distratcted me!

20 quid is a bargain! as I tweeted!:shocked:

hahah I'm sorry! :teehee:

Dutchy in particular .. did you get anywhere over the weekend?:thumb_yello:

Uhm...I didn't really, too busy with overcoming the loss of Holland :shocked:

No seriously, I'll get back on it today, that's if you'd like me to go on with what I started :biggrin2:

Uhm...I didn't really, too busy with overcoming the loss of Holland :shocked:

No seriously, I'll get back on it today, that's if you'd like me to go on with what I started :biggrin2:

Yes please do !

I checked all your emails , looks great to me!

Shout if you need anything .. and there is help here if you need it too:thumb_yello:

Yes please do !

I checked all your emails , looks great to me!

Shout if you need anything .. and there is help here if you need it too:thumb_yello:

Allrighty, I'll start with it later on. I'ts raining anyway LOL

Think I just keep on typing it all out, when I've finished that we can work on the details and complete wathever I might have left out...

Allrighty, I'll start with it later on. I'ts raining anyway LOL

Think I just keep on typing it all out, when I've finished that we can work on the details and complete wathever I might have left out...

Thanks .. I really really appreciate it

And so will the MFC and more hopefully!:biggrin2:

Thanks .. I really really appreciate it

And so will the MFC and more hopefully!:biggrin2:

I'm already very pleased with you and the MFC appreciating it, but I

would "love" the and more part :teehee::aah:

@Lucrezia @FREDDIESDOUBLE Yes I think I'll manage for now but if I need any help I will say so. Of course I can e-mail Lucrezia what I've done up till now and see what she thinks of it???

I'm already very pleased with you and the MFC appreciating it, but I

would "love" the and more part :teehee::aah:

@Lucrezia @FREDDIESDOUBLE Yes I think I'll manage for now but if I need any help I will say so. Of course I can e-mail Lucrezia what I've done up till now and see what she thinks of it???

Please do! include her (and more) on that email that im on .. and lets open it up:thumb_yello:

Just to let you know: If any more help is needed, as i said before, just tell me what to do! :thumb_yello:

If you're fine and no further help is necessary, that's fine for me too...but let me know if i can be of any use for this :wink2:

Just to let you know: If any more help is needed, as i said before, just tell me what to do! :thumb_yello:

If you're fine and no further help is necessary, that's fine for me too...but let me know if i can be of any use for this :wink2:

Im sure you will be needed :thumb_yello:

Lets just lay down the basics and take it from there , somehow we need to upload all the pics and that could be a mare

Is it here have any online shop that can buy the RAIN EP??

Since i live in asia (hong kong), RAIN EP is not selling in asia(sosad)

Rain EP? I only know Singles, except that 9 track Rain remixes...

I help you out:thumb_yello:

There are several versions of TBWKTM:

1)The Deluxe edition - 2CD - 2nd CD Live @ Sadler's Wells

2)The Special Korean Edition - 2CD (Same cover design as Deluxe edition) - 2nd CD Remixes mostly - add-on: 40 page notebook with 20 pictures.

3) Asia tour edition - 2CD (different cover) - comes with add-on or not (depends if you choose the edition with To-fu doll). 2nd CD of this its the same as that of Special Korean Edition

4) Japanese edition must be the same as number 3 and without To-fu doll (usually japanese editions are that expensive)

Edited by Feiticeiro