Mika is really sick - now

EnFa

did anyone here about Amy Winehouse cancelling her gig saying she wasn't feeling ill then they found her at the pub the next day with her husband :naughty: maybe there's some similarities with whats going on with mika... or not :bleh:

LOL really? The scandal! :roftl::naughty:

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone here about Amy Winehouse cancelling her gig saying she wasn't feeling ill then they found her at the pub the next day with her husband :naughty: maybe there's some similarities with whats going on with mika... or not :bleh:

LOL really? The scandal! :roftl::naughty:

maybe cause they're overworking him so much...drastic times calls for drastic measures?

or maybe he loves us so much he wants to catch up on the forums? :mf_rosetinted:

POOr MIKA:tears: . I hope he gets well soon. I don't think fans will be disappointed. We all want him healthy and happy. I LOVE HIM TO DEATH. Eventhough I have not had a chance to meet him yet. I care about him a lot.

I will miss not seeing him but it is important for him to get better. He has been touring for almost a year. He needs a break.

All my love and blessings to MIKA. :huglove:

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Poor Mika, I'm so sad for him, I think he needed a rest before he gets to this.

I'm a doctor, so I'm sure he will be ok in 10-15 days, but if he works before that time I don't believe he has pneumonia at all... you know what I mean... Come on, he's not going to die, he's young and strong, but pneumonia is not a simple cold. So take care little Mika! :huglove:

I'm a doctor, so I'm sure he will be ok in 10-15 days, but if he works before that time I don't believe he has pneumonia at all... you know what I mean... Come on, he's not going to die, he's young and strong, but pneumonia is not a simple cold. So take care little Mika! :huglove:

Thank you for being here. Maybe they will believe you or listen to you more, since you're not sarcastic.

That's what I though! He can't be on stage two after!

Pneumonia, it's serious!

Thank you Harabel!:wink2:

I guess rest won't be for this week-end : still nothing about any cancellation for Oxegen on Saturday. Last update today about road safety.

Cancellation of Roskilde was announced on the Roskilde website yesterday at 9PM.

Cancellation of Roskilde was announced on the Roskilde website yesterday at 9PM.

Wasn't assuming anything, just keeping you all updated as for the website IS functional and people actually update it, so we would get the info sooner or later :thumb_yello:

I've made several little updates like "still no info" so i thought i could say that there was a new info, even if not Mika related :naughty:

innocent until proven guilty :thumb_yello:

Sure, but WHY isn't it annunced sooner? If the man can't sing, then why not tell his fans that he won't be there so they can maybe sell their tickets for these sold out festivals instead of swimming around in the mud :thumbdown:

Sure, but WHY isn't it annunced sooner? If the man can't sing, then why not tell his fans that he won't be there so they can maybe sell their tickets for these sold out festivals instead of swimming around in the mud :thumbdown:

Because it's good for their skin :thumb_yello: Actually, they DO care about fans...