Mika is really sick - now

EnFa

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:POOR BAIRN... big MIKAhugs for him (even if it means catching his dreaded lurgies).

But seriously though, I can't see why someone would make this up, and it looks to me like he has had an infection that wasn't allowed to heal up fully for whatever reasons. If it was flu then that is horrid too and would take a few weeks to be fully recovered but pneumonia is far worse so I imagine that will take much much longer to fully recover, if in fact you do.

He could have gotten it from all the constant flying around the world, all those confined germs circulating about, probably re infecting him when his immunity is low.

He is very slim and I have noticed slim people often seem to get these illnesses more often. Maybe he needs to take much more vitamins etc to help his system along a bit. That and a good and proper holiday, it's not like his shows are all very relaxed is it, he jumps about like a mad man and you can see how much effort he puts into his singing, this is part of what makes him awesome as a performer, but we all DO care about the MIKA as a person too and would prefer a healthy MIKA to any other kind,...poor bairn...aww he needs tucking up in bed and a jolly good..............PAMPERING. :wink2:

Pneumonia could have complications only if is not taking in time.

It seems that Mika's doctors are taking care of him now so I think there will no problems, but HE HAS TO REST, RELAX and TAKE CARE of himself because the complications could arrive also if illines is neglected after the symptoms are gone!!

My mom has pneumonia one time, she rests, she stayed at home and after about 10 days she felt good!

Good Luck Mika!I wish you to feel better soon!

Oh my, I go away for a little while, and I come back and the first thread I read is that Mika has got pneumonia?! Poor guy! Pneumonia is a serious illness. He needs A LOT of rest, RIGHT NOW! I hope he gets completely better, and he takes his time getting back into things, before he starts trying to perform again.

Anyone else get the feeling Mika won't really listen and will just carry on until he collapses? :no:

I think that it gets to a certain point where his family, especially his mother will tell him that enough is enough and will have him get better. At least, I hope so. I can't imagine his family letting him work himself to exhaustion!

i've just read here, he could die!?!?!

from the disease he has!?!?!

omg

Yes, people have died from pneumonia but I think Mika will recover. He's still young and in good shape which will make it easier for him to recover. Plus, he probably has great doctors. Don't worry, as long as he realizes he needs to rest NOW, then he'll be fine. It will probably take a while though. I just hope he doesn't try to come back before he's completely well.

Anyone else get the feeling Mika won't really listen and will just carry on until he collapses? :no:

I'd like to hope he wouldn't do that! :(

I sincerely hope he takes his doctor's advice to heart and is able to recover soon-- and in FULL! We want happy, healthy Mika back.

Relax ppl, you can die any minute anyways! a plane could crash into your house, you could drown, fall, get hit by a car.

AND NOONE MADE IT UP. Gee! Is it because it's danish?

Good night :mf_rosetinted:

Guest Sofia

Poor Mika! Take a rest!! YOUR FANS WANTED YOU TO REST !!!! THAT'S AN ORDER!!:biggrin2:

I wish he get well soon...

MIKA - If you're reading this...please get better and rest up.

Drink lots of fluids but I don't know if the Ribena is helping. I read that it doesn't have as much vitamin c as it claims. :wink2:

Hugs.

Here in the polar bear area we have pneumonia quite often and we usually survive :mf_rosetinted:

yeah, ive been wondering about that! WHEN I had phneumonia, they dragged me off to hospital sharpish, and still feel the effects now! maybe you guys dont get it as bad?

Here in the polar bear area we have pneumonia quite often and we usually survive :mf_rosetinted:

haha!! that so made me LOL Kata!!

you know people, she's right. People get it here all the time. and usually the only people who die from it are poor, weak, old people...

Mika'll be okay!! :biggrin2:

Don't worry, as long as he realizes he needs to rest NOW, then he'll be fine. It will probably take a while though. I just hope he doesn't try to come back before he's completely well.

agree he must realize it at this point!

Also usually he takes care of his voice so good and in this case, I think, is very important to rest and take medicines and relax to not ruine his precious voice!

So Mika, darling, please, listen to us!Take care of yourself!