Mika is really sick - now

EnFa

AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH

FLORENCE IS ON JULY 19TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOR MIKA

AND POOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I was just thinking about Somerset House on the 17th...there are 47MFC-ers going!!!

But if he's ill, he's ill. I'm not gonna be selfish and say he can't cancel - if I was ill I couldn't think of anything worse than running around singing infront of thousands of people..

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub2: oh dear, too much on the go, trying to please everyone..!!!!:wub2:

mika really must rest now... he should take a proper break soon....then he will bounce back even stronger... he had been looking poorly for some days..:wink2:

Yeah I was just thinking about Somerset House on the 17th...there are 47MFC-ers going!!!

But if he's ill, he's ill. I'm not gonna be selfish and say he can't cancel - if I was ill I couldn't think of anything worse than running around singing infront of thousands of people..

I predict he'll recover before the weekend :mf_rosetinted:

Oh for God's sake.

If this isn't reality kicking him in the face, I don't know what is.

HOPEFULLY this will make him realise that his health is important. This is beyond a joke, BEYOND MEASURE.

All this travelling has made his immune system weak...he needs to stay in bed.

EVERYONE:

I am putting together a "Relax! Take it Easy" Card especially for Mika. To go see what it's all about, go to the Chat About Mika section under the "sticky" area. It's to do with Mika's illnesses.

i wrote him a comment on myspace:

Mika, I heard you were ill yet again.

I heard, from the forum, that you've lost your voice AND you've pneumonia. It's from a magazine...but according to a member the magazine is a reliable source, but whether it's actually true or not I don't know.

But if it IS true...I hope you now realise that YOU REALLY NEED TO REST. All that touring has made your immune system weak. Seriously, look at your new tour dates. It's immense. I looked at that and my face was O.O and I'm not even doing it!

Honestly Mika, resting will do you the best good in the world. Lay in bed, watch trashy TV and have a nice cuppa tea. That's all you need right now. Sorry for this message, I know you have amazing friends and family probably already telling you this, but I think you need to hear it from the fans too. We don't just care about your music, we care about you too x x x

I don't know whether he'll see it or not, but at least I'm trying...

Oh poor love!

I'm so sad for him!

Too bad!

Pneumonia could be serious if he doesn't cure himself completely :(

Mika, please, relax

Anybody could translate the article???????

I know this sounds mean because I understand that for some people this might be the only chance to see him but I think he should put himself first and stuff the gigs... We'd rather miss one gig than go to it and let it be his last...

Pnemonia does NOT go away over a couple of days, it's VERY serious:thumbdown:

Pleae Mika, calm down hun, I'll pay you however much they'd pay you (well, I won't because I have no money but you see where I'm coming from) and don't think you're letting us down; because we understand that this is important:biggrin2:

Ugh!!! :shocked:

No way!!!! Mika hurry up and get better!! - like, NOW!!!:shocked:

Please rest, get whatever you can to make you better down ya neck and make sure you're fine for Somerset House!!!! :sneaky2:

Poor sod! You've been over doing it hun - relax, take it easy for as long as you need.- You've got til the morning of Tuesday 17th July! LOL!:naughty: :naughty:

Ugh!!! :shocked:

No way!!!! Mika hurry up and get better!! - like, NOW!!!:shocked:

Please rest, get whatever you can to make you better down ya neck and make sure you're fine for Somerset House!!!! :sneaky2:

Poor sod! You've been over doing it hun - relax, take it easy for as long as you need.- You've got til the morning of Tuesday 17th July! LOL!:naughty: :naughty:

no pressure eh Sara? lol

i wrote him a comment on myspace:

Mika, I heard you were ill yet again.

I heard, from the forum, that you've lost your voice AND you've pneumonia. It's from a magazine...but according to a member the magazine is a reliable source, but whether it's actually true or not I don't know....

Just a little correction. Not a mag - a festival! Roskilde Festival. Very very big and important. If anyone knows something about Mika, it got to be roskilde

we dont know if he is really ill or not...but either way just incase

Mika get well soon AND take it easier your management is putting too much on your schedule !!!!:thumb_yello:

AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH

FLORENCE IS ON JULY 19TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOR MIKA

AND POOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tears: i know!!!!!!!!!!!!! but let's be positive! let's hope he gets well for that time! and for somerset too!!! (so many people going on somerset...)

mika, i really hope you get well soon! but you have to take some rest boy! you're doing too much! :huglove:

Hey Mika! question bout ur lyrics m8.

Do u or do u not sing this beautiful song "relax, take it easy?"

I think u need 2 take notice of what you are singing to ur fans here m8.

If u dun listen and do as that song is telling us to do, U gonna end up on ICU. n we dun wan that 2 happen 2 u.

Please m8. jus promise me 1 thing. ya?

Please rest

Yes i am mother henning you and i olny do it cuz i care bout me m8s. N i cu as a gd m8. u always cheer me up wen im down.

Hey Mika! question bout ur lyrics m8.

Do u or do u not sing this beautiful song "relax, take it easy?"

I think u need 2 take notice of what you are singing to ur fans here m8.

If u dun listen and do as that song is telling us to do, U gonna end up on ICU. n we dun wan that 2 happen 2 u.

Please m8. jus promise me 1 thing. ya?

Please rest

Yes i am mother henning you and i olny do it cuz i care bout me m8s. N i cu as a gd m8. u always cheer me up wen im down.

Yo man, practice what you preach and put your money where your mouth is :thumb_yello:

On a lighter note: JoPerrin: Would you mind changing your writing style from 'text message' to normal?

Everybody's gonna be sick today sick today, sick today! Anyway you want to, anyway you got to, cancel, cancel 'em, cancel cancel em', cancel cancel