Mika is really sick - now

EnFa

There's no way he could cancel Roskilde without showing something from a doctor saying he is really ill, so when they write it then it's official. But he must also have proved to the Nibe people that he lost his voice and he still magically got it back the same evening :mf_rosetinted: He didn't cancel neither Oxegen nor T in the Park yet (nothing on the official sites about that and they are still listed on his myspace) so he will probably recover really fast :mf_lustslow:

:blink:

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes me so sad and I get worried when I hear about illness. And it get worse when I hear of Mika's illness!!

Sometimes I think I was Florence Nightingale in a past life.

(For those who don't know her (or ME, in a pst life): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florence_Nightingale).

Now, seriously, who is taking care of him? Why do they exploit him like that????

Everybody's gonna be sick today sick today, sick today! Anyway you want to, anyway you got to, cancel, cancel 'em, cancel cancel em', cancel cancel

lol yeah Mika please take care of yourself!!

There's no way he could cancel Roskilde without showing something from a doctor saying he is really ill, so when they write it then it's official. But he must also have proved to the Nibe people that he lost his voice and he still magically got it back the same evening :mf_rosetinted: He didn't cancel neither Oxegen nor T in the Park yet (nothing on the official sites about that and they are still listed on his myspace) so he will probably recover really fast :mf_lustslow:

:blink:

That's what I've been trying to say.. People don't know what Roskilde is :insane:

He'll probably cancel just the day before.

Or he'll recover of course! :mf_rosetinted:

That's what I've been trying to say.. People don't know what Roskilde is :insane:

He'll probably cancel just the day before.

Or he'll recover of course! :mf_rosetinted:

If it's truly pneumonia, it isn't something that he can recover from so quickly.

I'm thinking he needs a week's rest at least. Two at least would be ideal.

pneumonia?!! poor mika!!

Mika, now you absolutely need to rest and rest your body and voice!! Only come back when you feel good as new, and once you're ready to come back! We love you and only want the best for you!

Rest like crazzy, eat lotsa chicken soup, and get better!! <333333

Get well soon!! <333

Love you!

if he's pneumonia, you can bet he cannot play in the weekend..

And if you lost your voice you usually can't sing - but Mika can do things that would be impossible for others :mf_rosetinted:

I'll send him a card and a bowl of soup if he cancels the weekend gigs, but I won't start making it just yet :blink:

And if you lost your voice you usually can't sing - but Mika can do things that would be impossible for others :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao: Hahaha! :lmao:

.....:blink:Chicken soup

if you have pneumonia you don't automatically loose your voice, but many times you are infective so it's not so wise to go around normally.. plus you have very high fever.

you have NO idea of how much I am panicking now (for future dates).. :shocked:

I am sorry if he's penumonia, that's a tough one.

if you have pneumonia you don't automatically loose your voice, but many times you are infective so it's not so wise to go around normally.. plus you have very high fever.

you have NO idea of how much I am panicking now (for future dates).. :shocked:

I am sorry if he's penumonia, that's a tough one.

........florence, avoca..............*sigh*

You can call it 'benefit of the doubt' but I keep thinking that the news about the lost voice was made up by either the management or the people behind the Nibe website (or someone in between). Maybe as a drama element, maybe as a lack in communication.

Oh well, with this pneumonia I would suggest rest, chicken soup, rest, freshly squeezed apple juice and... rest. :wink2:

if you have pneumonia you don't automatically loose your voice, but many times you are infective so it's not so wise to go around normally.. plus you have very high fever..

Hiya, he something with his.. Erh.. Neck first - then it turned into pneumonia.! So, first he lost his voice, and then he got pneumonia.. That's what the text says!

Pneumonia, Pneumonia! Try and say it fast!

For those who aren't familiar with Pneumonia or think it's just a passing illness, read this:

Pneumonia is an illness of the lungs and respiratory system in which the alveoli (microscopic air-filled sacs of the lung responsible for absorbing oxygen from the atmosphere) become inflamed and flooded with fluid. Pneumonia can result from a variety of causes, including infection with bacteria, viruses, fungi, or parasites. Pneumonia may also occur from chemical or physical injury to the lungs.

Typical symptoms associated with pneumonia include cough, chest pain, fever, and difficulty in breathing. Diagnostic tools include x-rays and examination of the sputum. Treatment depends on the cause of pneumonia; bacterial pneumonia is treated with antibiotics.

Pneumonia is a common illness which occurs in all age groups, and is a leading cause of death among the elderly and people who are chronically and terminally ill. Vaccines to prevent certain types of pneumonia are available. The prognosis depends on the type of pneumonia, the appropriate treatment, any complications, and the person's underlying health.

To read more, go here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumonia

You can call it 'benefit of the doubt' but I keep thinking that the news about the lost voice was made up by either the management or the people behind the Nibe website (or someone in between). Maybe as a drama element, maybe as a lack in communication.

Oh well, with this pneumonia I would suggest rest, chicken soup, rest, freshly squeezed apple juice and... rest. :wink2:

it was said in several Danish (online) newspapers as well, so it wasn't the Nibe people who made it up :blink:

phneumonia!!! OMG!!! MIKA PLEASE DONT DIE!!! I NO I AM NOT TRYIN TO SCRAE YOU, BUT THAT'S REALLY BAD! i had phneumonia, and nearly died! it's horrible, and my asthma increased ten fold since then - he wont be ablke to sing grace kelley * had panic attack* OMG!!! PLEASE PLEASE DONT DIE!!! *hyperventilates*

Pneumonia? ew, not a fun sickness to have. not at all.

I hope he gets well soon, i don't think it would be too serious. i've had it a few times and i'm just fine.

so yeah, it will pass.

get better mika!!!

First Mika got something with his throat THEN he got pneumonia! Like, afterwards.. But still, he could sing at the secret gig...............

:tears: - but apparantly not at mine. Well, if he had come to Nibe, then He'd def be sick now. I feel like coming down with something!

phneumonia!!! OMG!!! MIKA PLEASE DONT DIE!!! I NO I AM NOT TRYIN TO SCRAE YOU, BUT THAT'S REALLY BAD! i had phneumonia, and nearly died! it's horrible, and my asthma increased ten fold since then - he wont be ablke to sing grace kelley * had panic attack* OMG!!! PLEASE PLEASE DONT DIE!!! *hyperventilates*

oh stop it!!

you're just being silly!! practically everyone in Sweden gets pneumonia at one time... :bleh:

He'll be okay. he just has to rest! and take it easy!

why can he just rest!!!

Mika better be in bed now or I'll get angry :sneaky2:

Take care Mika :huglove:

We only want to see you get better. Your health is the most important thing!