Mika: Elle Girl's #25 Hottest Guy Of Summer (Blurb & Pic)

I hope this wasn't posted, I haven't seen it yet...

25. Mika, 23, musician

We’re all for the foreign boys, but when they’re from more than one country on another continent, it’s almost impossible not to swoon. Add some great hair, dark eyes, and a killer voice, and we’re just about ready to marry him. 23-year-old Mika was born in Lebanon but raised in London and Paris, where he wrote his first song at the age of seven. He recently came out with his first album, Life in Cartoon Motion, a CD that finally makes us proud to say we’re fans of pop music. Mika’s vocal range (which gives ol’ Mariah Carey a run for her money) adds tons of dimension to upbeat songs like “Grace Kelly†and “Love Today.†Always adding a lighthearted touch to his music, Mika’s latest single is “Big Girl, You Are Beautiful.†And although there has been speculation about Mika’s sexuality, it doesn’t bother us one bit. We, like Mika, know beautiful when we see it.

mika.jpg

http://www.ellegirl.com/article/7722#

:wub2:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Number 25:annoyed_h4h: !!!! He should be number #1. Well on my list he is!!!!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

He has everything someone needs in life. Great personality, awesome smile, amazing voice and those lips. He looks soooo kissable. MUAHHHHHH

I hope this wasn't posted, I haven't seen it yet...

25. Mika, 23, musician

We’re all for the foreign boys, but when they’re from more than one country on another continent, it’s almost impossible not to swoon. Add some great hair, dark eyes, and a killer voice, and we’re just about ready to marry him. 23-year-old Mika was born in Lebanon but raised in London and Paris, where he wrote his first song at the age of seven. He recently came out with his first album, Life in Cartoon Motion, a CD that finally makes us proud to say we’re fans of pop music. Mika’s vocal range (which gives ol’ Mariah Carey a run for her money) adds tons of dimension to upbeat songs like “Grace Kelly†and “Love Today.†Always adding a lighthearted touch to his music, Mika’s latest single is “Big Girl, You Are Beautiful.†And although there has been speculation about Mika’s sexuality, it doesn’t bother us one bit. We, like Mika, know beautiful when we see it.

mika.jpg

http://www.ellegirl.com/article/7722#

Great article :thumb_yello:

We shouldn't be getting so upset about him only being ranked #25 (although I agree that he should be #1, since he's obviously #1 in our hearts :wub2: ). Let's just be happy to see him in a U.S. publication...I'm ready for the mika craziness from the rest of the world to come to the U.S. too!

And although there has been speculation about Mika’s sexuality, it doesn’t bother us one bit. We, like Mika, know beautiful when we see it.

I LOVE THAT! Amazing quote and great article, thank you! :):wub2:

#25?! Wtf.

Number 25:annoyed_h4h: !!!! He should be number #1. Well on my list he is!!!!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

He has everything someone needs in life. Great personality, awesome smile, amazing voice and those lips. He looks soooo kissable. MUAHHHHHH

Forget Mika on 25, what the hell is Johnny Depp doing at the 50th place?!

Absurd! :naughty:

Seriously though, what a cute piece of writing!

HE SHOULD BE NUMBER 1!!!!!

But at least he's in there lol, and they said such nice things! :wub2:

well first, i am happy he's on the list. not so happy bout the position, but whatever. we know he's no.1. and yes what a nice bio :wub2:

wooot! ooowww!! awesomeness!!! But, i mean, 25!!!!???!! I mean come on!!! I mean, do these people have eyes? do they have vision difficulties!!?? This man is the hottest man on earth, im sure, in mostly all of our opinions!!!! He should be #1!!!!! And i was looking through the list, and lots of these guys arent even hot or ridiculously good looking!! Some shouldnt even qualify to be in this ranking, ya know!!! Hes so much more handsome and good-looking than more than half of these guys!!!!!!!Well, at least he's in there!!! Yeah MIKA!!! OOOWWW!!!wooot! haha

<333333 Thanks for posting!!!!

And what they said about him was very sweet of them and kind of them to say that!!! Thanks Elle girl magazine!!

Go Mika! Go ElleGirl! I'm actually glad that he's on the list:biggrin2: Sure he should've been no. 1 but still:naughty: And He has beaten Johnny Depp (Sorry Johnny for the fact that Mika keeps beating you at every Sexy Man competition:shocked: )

Kate, would you mind me putting this on my site?:biggrin2: