I almost never buy CD's. I just get them from the library and copy them. :roftl: So the last single I bought was Love Today, and the last CD LICM. :bleh:

:jawdrop:

Oh well, lots of people probably do that. :naughty:

But I looooooove buying CDs. The CD store is one of my favourite places, I could spend forever in there. :wub2:

I love buying CDs, too, too bad I have no money for it -.- But I casually just lurk around the CD store and watch them :) Sometimes even buy some.. Hehe the last one was methinks Buddy Holly's CD. Can you believe they sold it only for 6 dollars?! Idiots don't know how high the price should be -.- BUT, of course, can't complain :D

I love buying CDs, too, too bad I have no money for it -.- But I casually just lurk around the CD store and watch them :) Sometimes even buy some.. Hehe the last one was methinks Buddy Holly's CD. Can you believe they sold it only for 6 dollars?! Idiots don't know how high the price should be -.- BUT, of course, can't complain :D

Yay, someone else! :cheerful_h4h::naughty:

$6? Woooow, I love when they price CDs like that. :naughty:

Oohh I bought that on Saturday, I like it! :thumb_yello:

You?

Yes. I find their music a little bit 'samey' but I am growing to really like the album. I found track ten a bit odd at first but it is growing on me now. Vickylovesmika and I have just got Tickets today to go and see Franz in Glasgow next month:thumb_yello:

Yes. I find their music a little bit 'samey' but I am growing to really like the album. I found track ten a bit odd at first but it is growing on me now. Vickylovesmika and I have just got Tickets today to go and see Franz in Glasgow next month:thumb_yello:

Awesome.

Wow, that's awesome! I hope you guys have a great time! :biggrin2:

Vampire Weekend, on Amazon! :boing: I've wanted it for ages.

Now I just have to wait for it to arrive...*fidgets*

I bought that off of iTunes and it was a total waste because the songs have that stupid long on it that don't allow it to transfer over to my Zune :thumbdown: