babspanky

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I forgot to order mine. Oh well, it wouldn't make it in time for my gig anyway now. :naughty:

You'd be surprised! Last year, when I ordered them, I got mine very quickly (maybe 6-8 days after ordering them). :punk:

Same for me. I took only 6 days including the weekend :thumb_yello:

Hey Dani! - Hubby is flying to Montreal this morning for business. He works for Bell Canada and was originally trying to make this trip for the same week Mika was in your town...I was planning to tag along so we could go to the gig. But it didn't work out. :thumbdown:

Hey Dani! - Hubby is flying to Montreal this morning for business. He works for Bell Canada and was originally trying to make this trip for the same week Mika was in your town...I was planning to tag along so we could go to the gig. But it didn't work out. :thumbdown:

He's lucky. It's supposed to be sunny and -5°C today. To bad it didn't work out for the 28th :thumbdown:

if ya live around the 25th of feb. for europe and you order them today, i sense the'll come on time to you.

specify airmail shipping, though i'm sure they'll do that . by ship it'll take like 6 months! :naughty:

I've ordered mine but the problem is that under my address there's written ''united kingdom'',although I wrote Italy...:shocked:

I'm sure you could contact them through the web site and explain again.

I've ordered mine but the problem is that under my address there's written ''united kingdom'',although I wrote Italy...:shocked:

That should be OK, I think it's explained somewhere near the beginning of the thread.

They only deliver flashing hearts to non UKers as a special favour to us, so it's not worth changing their website just for this, you should get them OK, all other people have from Europe, Canada etc.

That should be OK, I think it's explained somewhere near the beginning of the thread.

They only deliver flashing hearts to non UKers as a special favour to us, so it's not worth changing their website just for this, you should get them OK, all other people have from Europe, Canada etc.

:thumb_yello: I've read the beginning of the thread already,but when I saw, in the order summary, that sccording to them, i live in the UK I got scared...:blush-anim-cl::naughty: thanks for the answer to my doubt!

:thumb_yello: I've read the beginning of the thread already,but when I saw, in the order summary, that sccording to them, i live in the UK I got scaried...:blush-anim-cl::naughty: thanks for the answer to my doubt!

The same thing happened to me...on the invoice it looked like it said my address was both in the US and the UK. However, they fixed that before they mailed the package. Mine arrived very quickly and everything was great.

• 3 weeks later...

I just want to say to you guys here

I found a place in New Zealand that imports them and sells flashing hearts outside gigs etc! I got one on new years and asked the man for his card! I may even be able to get him to sell outside a mika gig or two (if/when he comes to NZ)

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: