Flashing Hearts - Mika Discount

babspanky

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's the first time I hear about such thing...unfortunately I don't think I have anymore time left to order one.

Do we actually need one? I mean...I was thinking of making myself a flag with "MFC member" on it. would that be ok? :blink: And besides I have a badge which says "Mika fan" and I have a small red flash light which isn't a glowing heart...

Can a Mod be able to tell me wheter I could make myself noticed as an MFC'er only with a silly flag and a badge? I could provide some pics to proove that it's me...

Please!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

it's the first time I hear about such thing...unfortunately I don't think I have anymore time left to order one.

Do we actually need one? I mean...I was thinking of making myself a flag with "MFC member" on it. would that be ok? :blink: And besides I have a badge which says "Mika fan" and I have a small red flash light which isn't a glowing heart...

Can a Mod be able to tell me wheter I could make myself noticed as an MFC'er only with a silly flag and a badge? I could provide some pics to proove that it's me...

Please!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

I made a little MFC sign. I'll fish it out for Amsterdam.

Although somehow these gigs seem a tad more refined than we're used to.

Nope, you don't need a flashing heart!

Some of us have hearts, some have badges from back when MFC had a merchandise store. It helps identify you to other MFCers, but there's definitely not any "requirement" that you have any of those things. :thumb_yello:

I like to think of the "Don't Go Breakin' My Hearts" bracelet as another Flashing Hearts, because so many MFC-ers have one! :naughty:

:wink2::wink2::wink2:

Don't we just love the bracelet:wub2:

I also have flashing hearts :aah:

I like to think of the "Don't Go Breakin' My Hearts" bracelet as another Flashing Hearts, because so many MFC-ers have one! :naughty:

you're so right:naughty:

this time i think instead of the flashing heart i'll have my hearts bracelet at the gig

you're so right:naughty:

this time i think instead of the flashing heart i'll have my hearts bracelet at the gig

yeah, I'm gonna wear my hearts bracelet too :wub2: I don't have a flashing heart

Nope, you don't need a flashing heart!

Some of us have hearts, some have badges from back when MFC had a merchandise store. It helps identify you to other MFCers, but there's definitely not any "requirement" that you have any of those things. :thumb_yello:

That's awesome! I'll draw a flag which says "MFC member" and take a picture of it and post it somewhere where only MFC'ers are allowed and that's the way I'll prove that IT IS ME..THE MFC'er and not a pretender!:aah:

I believe that's decent as long as I dont have a flashing heart, a heart bracelet...I have a badge but it is custom made by me.

I learned that for the M&G's I'll have to stick around other MFC'ers and that will probably be the best way for me!:biggrin2:

Thanks!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Yeah I was thinking about that !! Get mfc badges or just Mika badges, guess it'll work just fine ;) I may do a hearts bracelet for myself too since I can't purchase any flashing heart ;_; .. but oh well, I'll try to find one around here, I'm almost 100% sure I have one .. picked from a party or something :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...

MESSAGE FOR ALL SECOND PARIS GIG'ERS:

Please check my post on the "Paris cirque d'hiver 2nd date thread" about my recognision sign at the venue: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2327633&postcount=104

I'll take the flag with me and you will all know it is me : B!anka- the MFC'er (and her mother) and not somebody else!:thumb_yello:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

It's this one:

9218139ey9.jpg

Accesories_Jewlery_heartbraclet.jpg

:naughty:

Do you know my story about this?????

:woot_jump:

I was wearing mine in Amsterdam and as Mika shook my hand

he said, (and I quote) "nice bracelet"

I've worked out that I can spell the letters n-i-c-e- -b-r-a-c-e-l-e-t- on the hearts around it!!! (But would that be too sad????)

And, in the MFC group photo from Amsterdam, if you look at the back, all you'll see of me is my hand - with that bracelet!!!

Do you know my story about this?????

I was wearing mine in Amsterdam and as Mika shook my hand

he said, (and I quote) "nice bracelet"

I've worked out that I can spell the letters n-i-c-e- -b-r-a-c-e-l-e-t- on the hearts around it!!! (But would that be too sad????)

And, in the MFC group photo from Amsterdam, if you look at the back, all you'll see of me is my hand - with that bracelet!!!

Mwahahahaha:roftl:

Yeah I was thinking about that !! Get mfc badges or just Mika badges, guess it'll work just fine ;) I may do a hearts bracelet for myself too since I can't purchase any flashing heart ;_; .. but oh well, I'll try to find one around here, I'm almost 100% sure I have one .. picked from a party or something :teehee:

I use the Mika Fan Club logo from here, enlarged it and printed it out. I've taken it to gigs before, but this time I also printed it in the new colours from Mikasounds AND I painted the word MIKA in luminous paint.

Then I forgot to wave it around. Still.