Flashing Hearts - Mika Discount

babspanky

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19?!! Wow. I'd totally buy one off of you even though I have no gigs to go to either hahaha! :naughty:

19?? I'm going to a dec. gig, but I won't be able to buy that many... last time I used mum's ebay account I kindof spent too much (on stuff for mika gig -lol) so she won't be v. happy about me ordering stuff online again... but I will definitly get some somehow!

that's not too bad, especially with the discount!

i guess mine was more expensive because it was being sent out of the country.

Did you order from the Glow Company heineken? If so the arrangement was that they would ship abroad for the same cost as shipping to the UK, so your heart shouldn't have cost this much. Other people who have bought from there and had shipped abroad have paid the same as Mikafish and UK buyers and received them within a week.

Plus, everytime I have emailed them, they have replied no problem.

Seems strange, can you copy and paste any order confirmation email for me to have a look at, by PM?

me and my sister need TWO hearts!!! Please help us anyone. We don't have a credit card and we are from the United States. We'll be willing to pay!!! Thanks for any info.

Megan and Haley Meyer

Do you have any friends that would buy them for you? If someone you already know could order them for you, then you could just pay that person back. That would be the easiest thing.

Oh, and welcome to the MFC :D

We don't know anyone outside of the u.s. that could do this for us. We would really love to have Two Hearts for the both of us. If we only had a freakin' credit card everything would be fine. If anyone has any spare hearts or could order them for us we would gladly pay you for them in advance. We've been MIKA fans for months. We first listened to LOVE TODAY on a U.S. commercial and loved in so we downloaded it. Then we got LiCM and are suprised that the disc isn't warn out.

But we would love to have two hearts if anyone would want to order some for us and we'll pay you in advance.

Thanks for any info!!

Megan and Haley Meyer

Do you have paypal at all? If you paid postage i could happily send you two of mine. :biggrin2: Although they are quite light so i don't think they'd be that much. :thumb_yello:

I will find out the weight and if it's not much i'll pm you for your address and just send them out to you if you want.

Sara: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Just email me or private message us on how much the hearts will weigh and your address and we'll send you money or a SASE to send them. My email is:

meganmeyer_2004@yahoo.com

p.s. It's great to know fans of MIKA. We don't know anyone else where we live that loves MIKA as much as we do. Thank God for this forum. Everybody is sooooooooooooooo nice!!!!!

Thanks again!!!:wink2: :wink2:

Megan and Haley Meyer