Next single after Big Girls?

IngievV

What's gonna be the next single after Big Girls according to you?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. What's gonna be the next single after Big Girls according to you?

• Lollipop
    • My Interpretation
    • Any Other World
    • Billy Brown
    • Stuck in the Middle
    • Happy Ending

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ain't it a bit soon ? :blink: Big Girl is not even out... Well... Not thinking about that right now...

Yeah well, it happened to come up somewhere so I thought Why not make a thread about it:biggrin2:

doesnt he have a mini album coming out soon ? anyway i think it will be a new song to kick off his tour ! so im not voting unless you add new song to your list :shocked:

doesnt he have a mini album coming out soon ? anyway i think it will be a new song to kick off his tour ! so im not voting unless you add new song to your list :shocked:

Don't know how to edit the poll:blush-anim-cl:

I thinkg that "Erase" has the most potential for getting some real North American airplay, but it's not on the European version of the CD is it? Hrm...

Yeah, I think that Erase and Ring, Ring have the most North American airplay potential, as they sound more "mainstream" than the others, but I think it'll be Lollipop, as the others really aren't European released songs.

I guess it's lollipop, altough I'd like ring, ring and erase too. Actually.. I like all of em!

But here in Holland I think it's relax! first, and then maybe big girl, I don't know, we are a weird country.

Yeah, I think that Erase and Ring, Ring have the most North American airplay potential, as they sound more "mainstream" than the others, but I think it'll be Lollipop, as the others really aren't European released songs.

yeah thats true...i mean those songs have potential but, peronally i would like to hear any other world...that song is my personal fav

I think they'll re-release Relax/Billy Brown in the Autumn then Lollipop for Christmas. The management have said they'll be 5 singles from the album but I wouldn't be suprised if they release a few more.........especially to showcase his ability to do slow/balad type songs..........Happy Ending/ Any other world.

Vix x

Personally I would love it to be My interpretation or any other world. But I reckon it will probably be Lollipop although many artists only release about 3 songs per album so it may well be a new song we havent heard, who knows!!!

I'm expecting it to be Lollipop but it would be really great if it was something slower, I mean we all know that Mika has an amazing range but I think if he released something more soft it would shut some of the doubters up.

And if it didn't I have plenty of Gaffa tape!

I think he'll leave Lollipop as the last single to be released off the album as it's his favourite and he'll want to go out with a bang, before he releases the mini album.

I'd like Billy Brown to be the next single as it's catchy and quirky.

Just out of Mika's absolute love for the song, I think Lollipop might be next. If it were up to me, I don't have any idea what I would choose. I love all his songs for so many different reasons that it's just too hard for me to pick. That's why there is no way I could be a musician...I am way too indecisive!