The Adventures of Captain Mika

Becks

So how many of you realize that this is, at least partially, a bit of a slam on Mika? :wink2:

--Jack

it really is! Especially the last bit!

But still really funny

-------------------------

and this part

*This story is entirely fictitious. Any resemblance to any over-excitable squealy-voiced pop stars is entirely coincindental. Even the bits where we've used his actual name.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*This story is entirely fictitious. Any resemblance to any over-excitable squealy-voiced pop stars is entirely coincindental. Even the bits where we've used his actual name.

:roftl:

I love it, he should write a novel

Edit: Didn't Mika write this? What a shame...

:shocked:

(When you see the bday cards for mika, remember: I wrote mine before this story. I swear it).

Ah, so did you do something similar then?

My guess is Chris Moyles or Scott Mills wrote it.

Ah, so did you do something similar then?

My guess is Chris Moyles or Scott Mills wrote it.

Yes, in some way... Mine is shorter, and different... but similar in a lot of points... I'm shocked... I hope Mika doesn't read the BBC story before seeing his bday present... :(

This thread is bloody insulting. Lets close Radio 1.:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: Did not mean to offend....

I don't think it's insulting! :) it may be vaguely mocking at the most, but in a wink-wink sorta way, not anything derisive. :wink2:

Thanks....:blush-anim-cl:

If it's offensive to anyone, then it's to Mika's fans and big girls... but I think as his fans, we can stand a bit of mockery as well, and I'm not entirely sure the big-girl thing was meant to be taken in any way that would be derisive.

I think KiteKat was joking herself, though.

--Jack

If it's offensive to anyone, then it's to Mika's fans and big girls... but I think as his fans, we can stand a bit of mockery as well, and I'm not entirely sure the big-girl thing was meant to be taken in any way that would be derisive.

--Jack

:blush-anim-cl: Feeling a little silly right about now....It made me laugh, so I thought I'd share.

Funny story.

I was under the impression Mika wrote it???

Sorry, I'm having a blonde day. Who wrote it?

Dudette, of course Mik can't have wrote it. Only a crazy-ass weirdo with no inkling as to the concept of "shameless self-promotion" would do that. And we all know M isn't that way. :) eh?

--Jack

First when I read it, I was laughing, but then it became mean, I mean: It kinda mocked me!

But it's funny. Of course we can laugh of this, it's very stupid to get mad about :insane: