The Harry Potter Thread!!!!

OK I've read the book... and all I can say right now is OMG

and that I was right and the rest of my family were wrong... (can't say about what for now :wink2: don't want to ruin it.)

And that I nearly shed a tear during certain deaths.. which I'm sure those reading will know when they read.

Like I said, I'm trying hard not to spoil anything... even though I'm bursting to speak.

If anyone else on finishing has this problem feel free to pm me :wink2:

I haven't bought it yet!!

*tries not to yell*

*tries*

*tries harder*

SNAPE IS GOOD!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

sorry about that.... I'm just so curious!:shocked:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is this the harry potter thread??

that really weird. anyway... im totally obsessed with mika (thats y im here...)

hes so sxc. i dnt even like harry potter that much but im just posting sum stuff.. its ok. i saw all da harry potter movies but im nowhere near as obsessed with harry potter as i am with MIKA!!

is this the harry potter thread??

that really weird. anyway... im totally obsessed with mika (thats y im here...)

hes so sxc. i dnt even like harry potter that much but im just posting sum stuff.. its ok. i saw all da harry potter movies but im nowhere near as obsessed with harry potter as i am with MIKA!!

Yes we Mikaobssessivees also share many other obssessions/interests with each other.

What did you think of the movies? Have you read the books?

I've got the book! I've got the book! I've got the book! I've got the book!

After the first chapter, my mouth was open and I was like Oooooooh and my mother asked me if she had to call 911:roftl:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!! I got it last night @ midnight @ borders!!! I started crying when i got it!!! It is AMAZING SO FAR!!! Im only on page 15 but its still sooo sooo sooo amazing so farr!! The first chapter just leaves you "whoa" and you can tell that its gonna b so amazing and epic!!! AAHHh!!! im gonna go read now...

everytime i click on this thread now i feel as if i should close my eyes incase anyone posts any spoilers because i cant buy it yet :boxed:

Don't worry, I won't!:biggrin2: Ooooh It's so good:roftl: And I'm only at page 30:biggrin2: :naughty:

I've got a brainstrain from reading the whole thing in one day!

all my faves die!

well, not ALL my faves.

my head seriously aches, but its worth it. JK Rowlings brilliant. lol, I even have a biography on her.

Aaah, seems like a bloody book this one.:boxed: Haven't read any Potter since The Goblet of Fire. But now I start feeling captivated again...

I've got a brainstrain from reading the whole thing in one day!

all my faves die!

well, not ALL my faves.

my head seriously aches, but its worth it. JK Rowlings brilliant. lol, I even have a biography on her.

What? How many people die?:shocked: