Katy Perry

Ioana

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooh good pics! I just realised I haven't actually posted mine yet! I didn't take many...the first night I forgot to put a battery in my camera (duh) and the 2nd night I only had my 1GB memory card instead of my 16GB :thumbdown: so after one video it was almost full :sneaky2:

3319468942_a21c543947.jpg?v=0

3318642117_338be4b25d.jpg?v=0

3318643745_1664ec3d3f.jpg?v=0

3318644887_662bb94f42.jpg?v=0

3318646059_40278c9a3a.jpg?v=0

3319475328_f3fee3042c.jpg?v=0

3318647693_920ef93966.jpg?v=0

3318648353_90e12551e2.jpg?v=0

:wub2:

LOST (She was singing to my camera for pretty much the first half:)):

CROWD SURF (Kinda) :

(I forgot I was filming, I was concentrating on holding her down by the ankle.... I gave up at the end though ahha)

It looks funnier from the balcony hahaha Edited by -Jennie-

She looks different in your pics, it must be the hair. :naughty:

I have to save your videos for tomorrow, need some hours of decent sleep now. :blink:

Is it the Watermelon or the Shine? :naughty:

Both of course. :naughty:

Katy-Perry_l.jpg

Katy Perry Thinks Having an

English Boyfriend 'Could Be Nice'

March 03, 2009 07:29:04 GMT

Feeling unsure if she is ready to get back into dating scene, Katy Perry however has revealed that

she thinks it would be nice if she has an English boyfriend.

Enjoying a life on the single scene since splitting from ex-boyfriend Travis McCoy, Katy Perry tells

News of the World she is "still available" and would love to "have an English boyfriend."

On the reason why, the songstress says, "I think it could be nice."

Furthermore admitting, "I'm not sure I'm ready for love," Katy however has some caution for men

who want to score themselves a long lasting romance. "We will love you so much, make you beans

on toast and butter your bread," so she shares to News of the World. "But if you break our heart,

we will take the butter knife and cut you into little pieces and put you in the freezer."

Katy Perry and Gym Class Heroes' frontman Travis McCoy ended their love relationship late last year

after almost one year of dating. No explanation has been given by either of them regarding the cause

of their split.

Last month, Katy was forced to deny speculation that she dated Good Charlotte musician Benji Madden,

whom she was spotted with at Lavo on Valentine's Day. "Benji is a nice young fellow, but my heart really

belongs to kitty purry/markus molinari," she previously wrote in a post on her official blog.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00022475.html

Edited by A. Clay

The interview on Dutch tv:

And you know what? Joanna and me had a nice cup of tea at That Very Table just before Sara B.'s gig a while ago. :thumb_yello:

I recognize that cup btw, I'm sure it was pre-licked :roftl:

Fingerprints

Hokey Pokey

Selfinflicted

Katy loves A'dam

Chat + Thinking of you

Ur so gay

I think I'm ready

Oooh thanks!

I love 'I think I'm ready', been obsessed with that song since she put it on her myspace. Shame that everyone always seems to chat during the 'slower' songs. It happened on Friday in Koko and it just annoys me so much - I am such a grouch, haha :roftl:

Oh and I also LOVE her skirt. Love, love it :wub2:.

70dfeab3cf102f113f24e71d308f0d2a.jpg

Katy Perry:

'Perez Hilton is a Pop Pappa'

By Adam, March 4 2009

Katy Perry has heaped praise on gossip blogger Perez Hilton - branding him a "pop pappa".

The singer - who shot to fame with 2008 hit single I Kissed a Girl - credits Hilton with bringing her music into the mainstream.

She tells Britain's More! magazine, "He's very nice to me. I think he understands me. You know he's a big fan of Mika's? That's how he discovered me.

"He really helped me last year because he went to a Mika show that I opened at this little venue in LA, and he really enjoyed it.

"So he introduced me to a lot of internet pop icons and so much has happened since then.

"He's like a pop pappa, and he knows I try an keep it about the music and try to give people their money's worth with my tours."

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/182683/katy-perry-perez-hilton-is-a-pop-pappa

Edited by A. Clay

2161601_893e71e02e730529d0f665b16f4d07da_m.jpg

Entertainment: Entertainment

Katy Perry’s clothing range is 'taking shape'

Wed, 04 Mar 2009 11:06a.m.

The ‘I Kissed a Girl’ singer Kty Perry has previously admitted she would love to design her own collection, and is thrilled her long-held plans are finally coming together.

She said: “It’s been an ambition for some time and things are starting to shape up for me right now.”

Katy recently praised fellow pop star Gwen Stefani’s clothing line, saying she can only hope to do as well as her.

She explained: “It would take two years to do it right. I don’t want to do something rushed and sloppy. I look at something like Gwen Stefani’s line, L.A.M.B., and that took forever to do.”

The 24-year-old singer is well known for her outrageous fashion sense. She amazed onlookers by sporting skin-tight PVC leggings and a pink and black Hello Kitty corset to the BRIT Awards ceremony – where she was named Best International Female – last month.

Katy is not the only celebrity to have spoken about their fashion designing ambitions this week.

Katie Holmes, 30, revealed more about her collaboration with friend and stylist Jeanne Yang.

She told America’s Glamour magazine: “We started about a year ago, sketching different things, trying to find comfortable clothing for our daughters that is also pretty and cute.”

However, it is still uncertain whether the range will ever be available for members of the public.

Jeanne has previously said that the collection was just for “friends and their daughters” but Katie said they are experimenting with new ideas.

She said: "We just started, and we've played around with doing things for women as well," she says.

Bang! Showbiz

Edited by A. Clay