• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

02/18/2009 10:12:47 PM

KATY PERRY

-SICK PERRY FORCED TO LEAVE BRIT AWARDS

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/sick%20perry%20forced%20to%20leave%20brit%20awards_1095460

I think KATY's a trooper.

Nothing worse than being sick,

other than being sick away from home.

Edited by A. Clay

02/18/2009 10:12:47 PM

KATY PERRY

-SICK PERRY FORCED TO LEAVE BRIT AWARDS

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/sick%20perry%20forced%20to%20leave%20brit%20awards_1095460

I think KATY's a trooper.

Nothing worse than being sick,

other than being sick away from home.

Perez talks about that as well:http://perezhilton.com/2009-02-19-from-katy-perrys-sick-bed

You see that's where I disagree. I don't think she really deserves it.

She's had a couple of hits, an album that didn't go that high in the charts or stay there very long, done half a dozen small shows.

I mean I do like her, but Best International Female? Not for my money.

i see what you mean and i kinda agree with (appart from the fact that i don't really know who she was against in the category...). An "International Breakthrough Arstist" would have been more appropriate, but i'm not sure there was such a category ?

Anyway, i get what you mean.

i see what you mean and i kinda agree with (appart from the fact that i don't really know who she was against in the category...). An "International Breakthrough Arstist" would have been more appropriate, but i'm not sure there was such a category ?

Anyway, i get what you mean.

Good. :naughty: As I said, I think she's quite good and has made a bit of a splash last year, but it's a bit soon to be Best International Female. The category you suggested would have been much more appropriate, but they didn't have one I don't think.

Anyway she won a Brit so good on her!

is there a dutchy overhere (n or someone willing to travel) who still wants go go to katy's gig next sunday?

i have to sell my 2 tickets with a pain in my heart

because i'm too ill to go myself. and i know i won't get better anytime soon even if i do i'll be to weak :crybaby::crybaby:

Ok so me and Celine and Danika and Laura were having a conversation with Katy backstage earlier about Mika :naughty:

She basically said that he is amazing and very smart and very dedicated to music. She said about how she knows that she has gained lots of fans from mfc when we mentioned it.... She was saying that his new album is going to be amazing and he's bring out new stuff in the next few months or something and pretty much just saying she can't belive how popular he is in Europe and stuff... I can't really remember what else she was saying :)

Ok so me and Celine and Danika and Laura were having a conversation with Katy backstage earlier about Mika :naughty:

She basically said that he is amazing and very smart and very dedicated to music. She said about how she knows that she has gained lots of fans from mfc when we mentioned it.... She was saying that his new album is going to be amazing and he's bring out new stuff in the next few months or something and pretty much just saying she can't belive how popular he is in Europe and stuff... I can't really remember what else she was saying :)

that sounds really cool!

how was the gig? better than the other ones you've been to in the autumn?

Oh wow! Nice pics girls! And how cool that you got to chat to her like that :thumb_yello:

Was she ok? Not still sick? And around what time did she go onstage? I'd like to skip the support act today as I won't be at the front anyway, so that info would be highly appreciated :naughty:

Oh wow! Nice pics girls! And how cool that you got to chat to her like that :thumb_yello:

Was she ok? Not still sick? And around what time did she go onstage? I'd like to skip the support act today as I won't be at the front anyway, so that info would be highly appreciated :naughty:

I don't blame you for skipping them :naughty: They're just noise haha

She was on just after 9 I think...and finished at 10:45.

Yeah she said she wasn't 100% still but she said she feels so much better now :)

We're gonna hang there today anyway and try and get tickets ... we REALLY want to go now :(

Yeah she said she wasn't 100% still but she said she feels so much better now :)

We're gonna hang there today anyway and try and get tickets ... we REALLY want to go now :(

Oh cool, thanks! I will get there for 9. I hope that you get tickets!! So probably see you later :wink2:

Ok so me and Celine and Danika and Laura were having a conversation with Katy backstage earlier about Mika :na ughty:

awwwww

that sounds greatt! ^^

Katy seems to be such a lovely person :wub2:

Yeah it was really good :D

Here are our pics

n548905297_6139526_7280587.jpg

Me (Yeh I look stupid)

n1150861204_30343427_1088639.jpg

Celine (violetsky)

you don`t look stupid!

are you wearing a Freddie shirt? :mf_lustslow:

3 gorgeous girls in those pics! :wub2:

Have fun with Katy tonight you guys. I can't wait till I get to see her in Tokyo...May 29...but I suppose there won't be any Blue Sky/Mika-type- moments for me this time round, damn it.:naughty:

Great to see the pics!

great!!i hope you'll have tickets:wink2:

and so nice pictures:wub2:!!!!

posted now in her myspace(when mika will publish a bulletin like this one....):

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&authorID=14157218&messageID=6356354348&MyToken=a2a65f46-3550-41e3-ad9a-4f98ad6ef866

Date : 28 févr. 2009, 00:18

Sujet : Want to see Katy live in NYC on March 14?

Texte : SIRIUS XM Radio is assembling a small audience of friends and fans of KATY PERRY for an intimate session with the artist on the afternoon of March 14, 2009 in New York City (Manhattan).

The seating for this special program is extremely limited and will be on a "first-come, first-served" basis determined by when an email is received at SIRIUS XM Radio.

If you are interested and are 100% confident that you can be in NEW YORK CITY on the afternoon of March 14, 2009, please send an email complete with your full name and contact information (valid email and cell phone number) to artistconfidential@sirius-radio.com.

SIRIUS XM Radio will NOT be providing transportation to/from the event.

Make sure to include "KATY PERRY” in the subject line of your message to artistconfidential@sirius-radio.com or your email will not be considered.

If you wish to come with a guest, (only one additional guest will be allowed) please include that person's name and contact information in your email as well. If you are selected to attend, you will receive a second email with the exact time of the event and further instructions. Only people who have received this second email (and have been confirmed by SIRIUS XM Radio) will be put on the guest list and will be able to attend.

Thank you!

goooooooooo america!!!:punk: