Ioana

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

posted now in her myspace(when mika will publish a bulletin like this one....):

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&authorID=14157218&messageID=6356354348&MyToken=a2a65f46-3550-41e3-ad9a-4f98ad6ef866

Date : 28 févr. 2009, 00:18

Sujet : Want to see Katy live in NYC on March 14?

Texte : SIRIUS XM Radio is assembling a small audience of friends and fans of KATY PERRY for an intimate session with the artist on the afternoon of March 14, 2009 in New York City (Manhattan).

The seating for this special program is extremely limited and will be on a "first-come, first-served" basis determined by when an email is received at SIRIUS XM Radio.

If you are interested and are 100% confident that you can be in NEW YORK CITY on the afternoon of March 14, 2009, please send an email complete with your full name and contact information (valid email and cell phone number) to artistconfidential@sirius-radio.com.

SIRIUS XM Radio will NOT be providing transportation to/from the event.

Make sure to include "KATY PERRY” in the subject line of your message to artistconfidential@sirius-radio.com or your email will not be considered.

If you wish to come with a guest, (only one additional guest will be allowed) please include that person's name and contact information in your email as well. If you are selected to attend, you will receive a second email with the exact time of the event and further instructions. Only people who have received this second email (and have been confirmed by SIRIUS XM Radio) will be put on the guest list and will be able to attend.

Thank you!

goooooooooo america!!!:punk:

Why is this always for American fans? It's not fair! (just joking it's what other's say about Mika and the UK)

Ok so me and Celine and Danika and Laura were having a conversation with Katy backstage earlier about Mika :naughty:

She basically said that he is amazing and very smart and very dedicated to music. She said about how she knows that she has gained lots of fans from mfc when we mentioned it.... She was saying that his new album is going to be amazing and he's bring out new stuff in the next few months or something and pretty much just saying she can't belive how popular he is in Europe and stuff... I can't really remember what else she was saying

Thank for posting this, Jennie!

I think what she says is really interesting! :thumb_yello:

Glad you were having a great time at her gig as well! Can't wait for Thursday :)

Yeah it was really good :D

Here are our pics

n548905297_6139526_7280587.jpg

Me (Yeh I look stupid)

n1150861204_30343427_1088639.jpg

Celine (violetsky)

You both look lovely! :punk:

Why is this always for American fans? It's not fair! (just joking it's what other's say about Mika and the UK)

Yeah, not fair at all :thumbdown:

I wish I was in LA. Maybe we can move there next year?

:roftl::roftl:

same question:naughty:good luke to americans..some try on MFC to go?

Good Luke?

Freudian slip of the keyboard, Fanny? :bleh:

I can't believe it is today already! I kept waking up at night and thinking that I woke up too late and that I was going to miss the train and stuff :blink:

Aaah...I'm sure that you'll have a great time at the gig and a great day! Enjoy! :punk:

My videos:

The Hokey Pokey (nice guitar in the background :wink2: )

The encore: Don't Stop Me Now & I Kissed A Girl

My camera can't handle the sound of more than one guitar at a time though, sorry for that. :blush-anim-cl:

I filmed Mannequin too but as she plays the acoustic guitar in that one you can't even hear her voice.

Must say I enjoyed the gig. She's very interactive, very chatty and funny with her audience. Slightly out of tune during the first few songs but when she sang Waking up in Vegas I realized she has a nice voice indeed. I guess the girl just needs a proper warming up during her live performances. :wink2:

More to follow (pics that is).

Edited by Blue

Just saw her on Dutch TV, N3. A program called De Wereld Draait Door. As far as I could see it was filmed at the Melkweg upstairs cafe and it was something about banana bars and giant inflatable pussies. :wink2:

Edited by Blue

Blue - what did you think of the Queen cover - was she in tune for that?

Do you know something Carri? The first time I heard that cover I found her horrific doing it, but when she did it in London last friday she was actually good :blink:

I thought it was pretty good! Although I couldn't really hear it well since Celine and I were singing very loudly :naughty:

Also I was suprised how many people as I looked around didn't even seem to know the words. EVERYONE knows the words to that song!.... or so I thought... Kids today eh?