what's in your wardrobe that looks like something mika wore?

phunkygal

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have not much in my closet that looks like something Mika can wear:

1 skinny jeans (darkblue ehm...in Holland they call it spijkerbroek but i don't know how they call that in English, jeans maybe?

2 Skinny jeans (white)

3 skinny jeans (black)

4 Silver/Gold sneakers

5 Tamagotchi:mf_rosetinted:

6 ehm...colorfull watch (yeah it's a girl watch but it's sooo colorfull)

7 Sweaters with crazy things on it

8 Some crazy shirts

ehm....that's all i think...

I don't have anything Mika would actually wear. I bought something LICMish for the next time I see him but it's an empire waisted top/dress. I am shopping for some monster-sized sunglasses he might wear though.

:roftl: My tired eyes first saw the title of this thread as:

"What's in your wardrobe that looks like something of MIKA's WHORE!" :roftl:

I'm tired...not knitty. Honest. :roftl:

HAHAHA! Your eyes must be very tired, indeed, heheh.

I've got a pair of red trousers (new :biggrin2: ), lots of colorful scarves, white sandals (no white shoes, sorry), a purple t-shirt, a bright turquoise turtleneck (it was a gift, hehe, i don't particularly like turquoise, but I wear that one all the same)... and that's all.

Ever since I became a Mika fan everything reminds me of Mika, hehe. It's so weird! I see Mika-ish outfit everywhere!

HAHAHA! Your eyes must be very tired, indeed, heheh.

I've got a pair of red trousers (new :biggrin2: ), lots of colorful scarves, white sandals (no white shoes, sorry), a purple t-shirt, a bright turquoise turtleneck (it was a gift, hehe, i don't particularly like turquoise, but I wear that one all the same)... and that'sum here is the new file!srry the other one u couldnt get to!

artist:joanna newsome

name:emily

:name:phunkygal(aka breana)

i chose this because joanna's music bring you into a whole other world and her voice is different and very catchy! all.

Ever since I became a Mika fan everything reminds me of Mika, hehe. It's so weird! I see Mika-ish outfit everywhere!

i plan to buy some red pants at Old Navy when i go shoppin 4 back 2 school clothes and stuff!

I have a rather Mikaish wardrobe, but then again I've always had crazy dress sense!

Some of the things I own:

Braces: piano keys, hearts, rainbow and checked pairs

Jeans: Red, Bright blue, Mint green and white

Scarf: Hundreds, long before I was a Mika fan...love things like that!

T shirts: I have a wide varity of t shirts that I think are slightly Mikaish, Lots of cartoon characters and bright colours. I bought a Lollipop boob tube the other day!

Sock/tights: I have lots of weird patterned socks and neon ones, I also have lots of stripy knee high socks and stripy footless tights!

And of course a Tama that hangs around my neck!

I have a rather Mikaish wardrobe, but then again I've always had crazy dress sense!

Some of the things I own:

Braces: piano keys, hearts, rainbow and checked pairs

Jeans: Red, Bright blue, Mint green and white

Scarf: Hundreds, long before I was a Mika fan...love things like that!

T shirts: I have a wide varity of t shirts that I think are slightly Mikaish, Lots of cartoon characters and bright colours. I bought a Lollipop boob tube the other day!

Sock/tights: I have lots of weird patterned socks and neon ones, I also have lots of stripy knee high socks and stripy footless tights!

And of course a Tama that hangs around my neck!

like you i dressed like a twat before i knew who mika was also.:wink2:

I have suspenders.

An LICM style shirt.

I've always had a crazy sense of dress, and I've always had a dress sense like MIKA! I dont dress like anyone I know in the Orange County are, haha, and I'm quite proud of that. Even though there are tons of people who dress crazier that me, and i admire them for that too!

Yeah i wear lots of coats! Even tho im in California! I lovvvee coats! I wear anything that reminds me of london! ahh...

in his OUT magazine photoshoot. I'll get a pic and show it to you once i find it. ;)

I have suspenders.

An LICM style shirt.

I've always had a crazy sense of dress, and I've always had a dress sense like MIKA! I dont dress like anyone I know in the Orange County are, haha, and I'm quite proud of that. Even though there are tons of people who dress crazier that me, and i admire them for that too!

Yeah i wear lots of coats! Even tho im in California! I lovvvee coats! I wear anything that reminds me of london! ahh...

in his OUT magazine photoshoot. I'll get a pic and show it to you once i find it. ;)

i wear a ton of tuxedo shirts and button down shirt w/ puffy sleeves. i have an obsesion w/ ruffles and puffy sleeves!:biggrin2:

My wardrobe has always been pretty Mika-ish to begin with, even before I knew him...I have loads of colored belts and socks, I have black braces, lots of brightly colored tshirts with ponies and cartoon characters and stuff...oh, and I have light grey with orange pants.:biggrin2:

Definitely

- loads of colorful and stripy socks (my friends were laughing when I had vivid yellor socks, I just love them)

- my collection of bright t-shirts, tanks an so and so (almost every bought during bargains at Aeropostale and H&M, time of sales is the best of the year!)

- couple pairs of Converse but unfortunaley all are black :/

I hate skinny pants coz I don't have legs for them and you're lucky that you can wear them ;)

I'm looking for braces but I don't think that I would ever use them...

I totally forgot about shoes!!!!

I have a beautiful pair of blue and red Converse (to fold down style ones!)

three pairs of Vans... is there a more comfortable pair of shoes? I think not!

Bright Pink Nikes!

Red Boots...very Big Girls style!

And I'm totally wanting a pair of wacky DM's! i used to have a flowery pair!

2 pairs of black ones, one red one, one white one and one dark blue one! why? :-)

because i wear skinny jeans too! i love it!:biggrin2:

but in italy can't find colourfull one!!:thumbdown: (only yellow and pink for the somerset house:roftl: )

simply curiosity!:thumb_yello:

because i wear skinny jeans too! i love it!:biggrin2:

but in italy can't find colourfull one!!:thumbdown: (only yellow and pink for the somerset house:roftl: )

simply curiosity!:thumb_yello:

yeah i saw you wearing pink skinnies in a picture!

ive hardly ever seen coloured skinnies in shops here in the UK. Only black, white, red and light blue. I see all these people wearing psychadelic colours and i just think where the feck do they shop?!?!

yeah i saw you wearing pink skinnies in a picture!

ive hardly ever seen coloured skinnies in shops here in the UK. Only black, white, red and light blue. I see all these people wearing psychadelic colours and i just think where the feck do they shop?!?!

Go to TopShop on Oxford Street, or Camden, try Pop Shop etc.. ;-)

Go to TopShop on Oxford Street, or Camden, try Pop Shop etc.. ;-)

lol London is an hour away from where i live xDDD

i have looked in local Topshops but they didnt have a size 12...only a size 10...and they were too small :thumbdown: