Mika Christmas Project?

Hannah

I added you, Mirtilla! :)

Does anyone know if there's anyway to overlap audio? I think it would be cool that, in addition to everyone recording their line, they could also record a "Merry Christmas MIKA!!" shout and I could overlap them for the end so that it sounds like everyone is shouting it together.

great idea the 'Merry Christmas' shout! i'm gonna search if there's any program in order to do that!:punk:

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I din't read most of the thread but must we sing a line (or dramatically speak or whatever)? I'd rather do something a bit more creative, because there's no way anyone should hear me sing :bleh:

I din't read most of the thread but must we sing a line (or dramatically speak or whatever)? I'd rather do something a bit more creative, because there's no way anyone should hear me sing :bleh:

Maybe you could help write? We'd all love to hear your voice, though! :bleh:

I want to take part:thumb_yello: This will be so fun:biggrin2:

Added you!

It is a wonderful idea, but after thinking on it, I think it would be hard to kind of combine the two. Everything would need to be ready by a certain time, and you would never be sure who all would give what present by what time. The audio present would need to be ready by about the middle of November (ready meaning, sent, burned onto a CD, adored with Violet's artwork, etc), just to assure that everything is on time and working correctly.

All audio would need to be emailed to me by the beginning/middle October, but presents may still be coming in at that time. Person A may say that they are going to get Mika a teddy bear, but will end up not being able to, and that would affect the audio.

Some people are always late and last-minute sending things in, and I think that it would be verrrryyy hard to get it all done. It's a wonderful idea, though, and I definitely think that the present idea should be done, but the modified song related to each present, on second thought, would probably be too hard to achieve, as some people would probably not send the gifts that they said they were going to, may not be able to send it, and I would have to have all of the audio by October or so so that I can start editing it.

hmm I see :bored: well if there's someone that knows how the seperate present thing could happen let me know

My first try:

On the twelfth day of Christmas

my fan club sent to me

twelve loud kerchingas

eleven flashing hearts

ten cups of tea

nine great braces,

eight tamagotchies

seven holly jonnies

six chubby bunnies

five big girls,

four colour pants

three chicken soups

two lollipops

and a shy smile with a big kiss...

(only an idea, maybe it sounds ridiculous... :blush-anim-cl: )

I love that! Especially the end :wub2:

Have you seen

?

o my god this is gonna be freakin awesome!!!!! I love the idea!!!! yaaayyyy!!!

Please may i be involved!??!!! I would like to maybe make up a line too if thats okay!!! It might not be very good, but i'll try!!!! I could also do some drawings if you'd like!!! Can i please be on the list?!!! I love your idea!!

Thanks!!! <333333

Lol, yes, I definitely DO like the idea! And I'd love to be involved in the project!! :punk:

However I'm not sure about my singing skills :wink2:, so yeah, maybe I participate doing something else? Hmm, dunno....

Or maybe Iwould do one line....it's only one little line, right?! :wink2:

Btw what do you think would be the deadline? Because I won't be having internet in August, so yes, I could only do it in September, October, November whatever,...

So, yes, to cut a long story short, I guess you could add my name, Hannah! I'll try my best...I promise...!!

My first try:

On the twelfth day of Christmas

my fan club sent to me

twelve loud kerchingas

eleven flashing hearts

ten cups of tea

nine great braces,

eight tamagotchies

seven holly jonnies

six chubby bunnies

five big girls,

four colour pants

three chicken soups

two lollipops

and a shy smile with a big kiss...

(only an idea, maybe it sounds ridiculous... :blush-anim-cl: )

awww i love it :thumb_yello: