Who missed this interview??

Blue Sky

This got posted by fmbm on youtube (Thanks!) but maybe lots of people think it is one they have already seen, but ACTUALLY it has a whole lot of new footage in the middle. Have a look!!

Tea and scones...:wink2:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This got posted by fmbm on youtube (Thanks!) but maybe lots of people think it is one they have already seen, but ACTUALLY it has a whole lot of new footage in the middle. Have a look!!

I did! I missed it!

Thank you so much for posting! I was wondering where the "Is Mika cool" quote came from. Now I know, haha.

BLUE SKY, THANK YOU! This was the highlight of my day (next to playing tennis with my family this afternoon)! :biggrin2:

Goodness gracious, he is just tooooo cute!

*this video is totally not helping me convince myself that I'm no longer obsessed*

Thanks for making the effort of telling people hahaha

ah he's soo cute...and aware of his coolness.

btw what's a scone??

Haha ... a scone is as it looks ... a small round, bready type of thing , only usually a little sweet, & is mostly eaten w/ jam & cream! Tho sometimes we eat savoury scones too ... which have CHEESE baked in them !!! Yummy !!

PS. They are VERY English ... but we all eat them in Australia too !!:wink2:

WOW !!! I had missed this one too !!! I'd love a screencap of mika looking DIRECTLY at the camera with his cup of tea ... at the end ... anyone ?? Please ??? :biggrin2::sneaky2::wink2::thumb_yello:

Hrm - I found it a bit hard to catch, and the background is rather yellowy so I tried switching to black and white:

Mika_Tea.jpg

hehe when i clicked on "pause" at the beginning, i got this image:

screen-tongue.jpg

another tongue pic :naughty: i wouldn't even have seen that if i hadn't clicked "pause" accidentially just in that second!