reject pride thread

phunkygal

:( Awe. I'm sure he'll go there someday. He just has to!

My parents don't like him, either. I just don't gt it.

I hope you get to see him!

Maybe I'll just kidnap you in August so you can come with me too see him on Good Morning America! :naughty:

I haven't met him yet. But someday..I'm sure I will. :D

Hehe,he calls them by their names? Like..MFC names?

Mika is so nice to all of his fans! Another reason why I adore him!

u have a better chance of meeting though...so i'm sure one day u would!

hehehe i ach want to be kidnapped now :naughty:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

k jess, i have to go...we r watching evan almighty but i just had to come here...but it's hilarious...omm he was talking bout chicken and i LOL!!! :roftl:

gosh everytime i hear chicken...i'm far gone *shakes head*

Awe, of course I will ! :D I'll be like, "MIKA! THERE'S THIS AWESOME GIRL NAMED KAVI FROM TRINIDAD AND SHE WANTS TO SEE YOU IN CONCERT! You must go there! There's mucho fans there!"

And he'll be like, "Kavi...THE CHICKEN GIRL?!"

:naughty:

Oh man...I want Mika to kiss my cheek and talk to me like we were buddies!! haha

If I was old enough, had a car and money, (and a job) I would definitely travel all over to see him! And try to meet him as much as possible! lol

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: That would be a dream come true!

Mika: "KAVI, I..I love you. Let's get out of here and make some sweet, sweet chicken!"

k jess, i have to go...we r watching evan almighty but i just had to come here...but it's hilarious...omm he was talking bout chicken and i LOL!!! :roftl:

gosh everytime i hear chicken...i'm far gone *shakes head*

Awe, bye Kavi!

Have fun!! hahahah

:roftl: chicken...

my sister insults him all the time.. like seriousely every minute is another insult

but when she was at younkers and saw that the love today was playing in the store she recorded it on her cell phone for me (good sister moment) :original:

aw u're lucky...hey can u do me a huge fav...if u ever meet him tell him u have a mfc friend who lives in t'dad and wants to see him soo bad...etc..lol well something like that oh AND tell him hi...sry :(

well at somerset he said he has been on tour 10 mths and recognises ppl now...and he looked at the mfcers...cause most of them always go to like every single gig...one girl was outside ach waiting to see cherisse and mika saw her and called out to her, walked over and kissed her and chatted...gah *i'm not jealous* if i had no life and money i would go to EVERY gig...really!!

if he ever does come t'dad and i chat with him...i'll be like i'm the first t'dadian who even knew who he was and only t'dadian on mfc and i'm singlehandidly trying to get him to come which app worked!!! and i spread the word bout him here...risking my life really, cause some ppl r reallymean andthink i need help!!!!

of course our convo would go something like:

me: hi i'm kavi

mika: oh u r kavi *hugs me tightly* it's a pleasure to meet you. so u r the one who got me to come here :naughty: most mfcers tell me that there's someone called kavi in t'dad and really wants me to come...or else she'll never see me.

*then we go and lime* :biggrin2: *don't burst my bubble*

:):) then i'll be special *keeps thinkin that* *don't burst my bubble* :roftl:

I must admit I really feel a bit jealous that some people can get to every gig and Mika starts recognizing them while I'm freaking out at home wishing I could be there. But I will go to one of his gigs and I'm really dying to meet him. Aaw, I hope you will see him also, I know how it is. :wink2:

i've been called strange at gabbly last night! :tears: by a mfc'er! can u believe it??:boxed:

btw, some people are getting on my nerves...

wow does it show i didn't get enough sleep?

That's not cool.

Aren't we all strange?:blink:

LOL.

And I know what you mean. I wish I were old enough to travel on my own, I would LOVE to go to every Mika gig I could possibly go to!

That's so mean!! haha

Well,at least you are going, though!

My parents refuse to go to his concert with me.

The one I went to in NY,my mother said,"I'll take you there as long as I don't have to watch it." :shocked:

She should be honoured to watch him!! haha

And for the one I'm going to in August, she said the same thing.

So I'm going with my friends. :)

haha! i know right?? i would like to be able to just go w/ my friends... but no! i need at least 1 parent w/ me... oh god! well they are taking me to get mika's autograph after the show i know that 4 a fact!lol! well they didnt say they would bet ill beg!lol! if my friend goes w/ me thay will probably give in though just to show my friend how nice they are!lol! they are way nicer to me in front of my friends!

Awe, of course I will ! :D I'll be like, "MIKA! THERE'S THIS AWESOME GIRL NAMED KAVI FROM TRINIDAD AND SHE WANTS TO SEE YOU IN CONCERT! You must go there! There's mucho fans there!"

And he'll be like, "Kavi...THE CHICKEN GIRL?!"

:naughty:

Oh man...I want Mika to kiss my cheek and talk to me like we were buddies!! haha

If I was old enough, had a car and money, (and a job) I would definitely travel all over to see him! And try to meet him as much as possible! lol

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: That would be a dream come true!

Mika: "KAVI, I..I love you. Let's get out of here and make some sweet, sweet chicken!"

:naughty::roftl: oh gosh i hope he don't know about that lol....but oh well LOL!