And now ladies and gentlemen, Mr PATRICK WOLF !!

Yoppappop

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For me it's Bluebells, Childcatcher, Tristan and the Libertine :mf_rosetinted:

Love them!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

Oh, I love those too...I don't think there's a song by him that I don't like. :)

The Childcatcher freaked me out the first time I heard it though! The way he sings the parts of the childcatcher...oh my god, SO CREEPY. But awesome. :biggrin2:

Oh, I love those too...I don't think there's a song by him that I don't like. :)

The Childcatcher freaked me out the first time I heard it though! The way he sings the parts of the childcatcher...oh my god, SO CREEPY. But awesome. :biggrin2:

Creepy indeed! I used to take out the plugs at that part!

1a3587d74bf777285qj2.jpg

I went to London this weekend and found this here at the Burberry-shop at Piccadilly Circus (couldn't photograph it better, sorry :blink: I know that the pic is not new but I was really happy to see Patrick there :wub2:)

img8518hb4.jpg

So Patrick is obviously planning a Grand Finale in London at the 20th of December... oh, I would LOVE to go :tears:

He says it will be the last concert before recording the new album (:woot_jump:)... does anybody know when he will tour continental Europe again? :blink:

I went to London this weekend and found this here at the Burberry-shop at Piccadilly Circus (couldn't photograph it better, sorry :blink: I know that the pic is not new but I was really happy to see Patrick there :wub2:)

So Patrick is obviously planning a Grand Finale in London at the 20th of December... oh, I would LOVE to go :tears:

He says it will be the last concert before recording the new album (:woot_jump:)... does anybody know when he will tour continental Europe again? :blink:

Oh God I wish so much he would come to France one day... I would have gone to the Grand Finale but I'll be on vacation in the US at this time... Gonna have to wait for next tour...

Oh God I wish so much he would come to France one day... I would have gone to the Grand Finale but I'll be on vacation in the US at this time... Gonna have to wait for next tour...

He obviously finds himself far more gorgeous than I do!!:roftl:

Say... are you guys following me around? :blink::naughty:

It's always so fascinating that the same people always seem to end up in the same threads... when I go to other threads like 2Support MFC" or the Butterfly Bar' date=' there are SO MANY MFCers I've never seen before!!! Good to have you lot here :wub2:

:wub2:

FOUR DAYS!!!!!! :wub2:

Say... are you guys following me around? :blink::naughty:

It's always so fascinating that the same people always seem to end up in the same threads... when I go to other threads like 2Support MFC" or the Butterfly Bar, there are SO MANY MFCers I've never seen before!!! Good to have you lot here :wub2:

:wub2:

FOUR DAYS!!!!!! :wub2:

Yihaa!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
But anyway - even if I was offered 100 Patricks: I would NEVER leave Mika :wub2:. Just found the images and thought I'd bring this thread to life again :naughty:

Petra, thank youuuuuu!!!! fabby pics! (manequin-ish of crse, but great:biggrin2: )

never heard of him. well except for the bashing mika thing.

PM me if you want to hear more... he is actually really good. Not Mika (:wub2:) of course but a big bunch of his songs are superb :punk:

Thanks Petra for the pictures! I love the "chess" trousers he wears on the picture where he also wears beads and the Avengers hat... How do you call this kind of trousers?

What do you mean? :blink:

He's no beauty' date=' be he sure know how to... be visually dramatic?[/quote']

He does have a certain... a dramatic aura. "Something" so to speak. But anyway - not Mika :wub2:

Here I am again... I just found something and I'm not sure if all of you know about it! There is a Patrick Wolf Forum (or however one might call it) - it's obviously not an official one (but I have NO idea) and you'll find lots of images and stuff like that.

Just click HERE

Image1-3.png

Image2-3.png

Image3-1.png

Image4-2.png

Image5-4.png

Image6-2.png

(the scans aren't that good but anyway...)