If Mika was just walking down the street...

MIKA_OBESSED

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure if there is a thread like this floating around already But seriously if mika was walking down the street i would only probably be able to manage a hello and smile ....then go into a fit of girlish type giggling fit :roftl: :roftl:

What would you do?

if i met mika in the streets i would prob faint coz i love him so much he is gorgus i would marry him in a split second if i had the chance.:mf_lustslow:

when i recover if he was still there i would give him a huge hug and a big kiss :bleh:

if only i had the chance xlolx

Honestly, I've found I'm much shyer around celebrities in real life than I am in my imagination. (It's happened before.:naughty: )

If I had a camera, I would probably walk up and say "Mika? Can we take a picture?"

And if I didn't have a camera, and he was just walking around like a normal person (not at an event or anything), I would probably just smile, and say "Hey Mika, it's so neat meeting you!" Then probably scurry away.:blush-anim-cl:

i have met him while walking down the street:naughty:

You...did...not:shocked:

Anyways, I would stare first, then I would scream, then everybody would look at me and I would run up to him, poke him and run back. Then I'll dig a tunnel and kidnap him and I'll dress him up like a hamster and then we're going to do the Hamsterdance:punk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg8pAPCq-SE

Who wants to join us?:biggrin2: