SYTYCD review (tvsquad.com)

Cassiopée

So You Think You Can Dance: Week 6 Results

Posted Jul 27th 2007 5:03AM by Brett Love

Filed under: Other Reality Shows, Episode Reviews

After that somewhat heavy beginning, they lightened things up with Mika performing his song "Love Today." Maybe it's a case of me just spending far too much time with all of those Luscious Jackson records on the turntable, but I have never heard of Mika. It was a good introduction. He's got a unique style and that is a catchy song. ...

Not much on Mika, the rest is all about the show.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/07/27/so-you-think-you-can-dance-week-6-results/

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After that somewhat heavy beginning, they lightened things up with Mika performing his song "Love Today." Maybe it's a case of me just spending far too much time with all of those Luscious Jackson records on the turntable, but I have never heard of Mika. It was a good introduction. He's got a unique style and that is a catchy song. ...

Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

x

Thanks for posting the review! I'm happy it was positive. I believe Sivan is right. I had about 20 people over, who never watch the show and wanted to see Mika for the first time. I admit they were the same ones teasing me all week about me liking mika. But now all of them want to come to his concert. Yes!! Total domination is setting in. :thumb_yello:

Did anyone else 'notice' that Mika messed up last night? Any Dangerously Obsessed Mika fan could see the terror in his eyes. I felt so bad.... but, as fabulous as he is... he covered it up SO WELL. And the good thing is ALOT of people had NO CLUE who he was, so they never even knew that he messed up. THIS performance was H-U-G-E for Mika's visibility in America! LOVE LOVE HIM! Last night, just proved that Mika is 'HUMAN' something many are starting to forget. :wub2:

Did anyone else 'notice' that Mika messed up last night? Any Dangerously Obsessed Mika fan could see the terror in his eyes. I felt so bad.... but, as fabulous as he is... he covered it up SO WELL. And the good thing is ALOT of people had NO CLUE who he was, so they never even knew that he messed up. THIS performance was H-U-G-E for Mika's visibility in America! LOVE LOVE HIM! Last night, just proved that Mika is 'HUMAN' something many are starting to forget. :wub2:

What happened ? How did he mess up?

I agree that he is here for world domination and nothing less.

oh well, it's always something...and it's not a bad one! so :original: and thanks for posting these!

*why italian mags don't write something about mika?? :sneaky2: *

*and why he isn't invited to some italian shows?? :sneaky2:*

what? :blink: during the performance?? i didn't notice it...

*runs to watch the vid again*

i noticed! lol but the crowd didnt ha ha ! i dont care if he messed up though , he was nervous , i could never do what he does !

I was lucky enough to catch Mika's performance last night, and I loved it...But my oblivious brother, who apparently thought it was American Idol or something was like 'yeah, he's getting voted off tonight' :shocked: I didn't know whether to laugh at him for that or force him to listen to all of LICM. :naughty:

I was lucky enough to catch Mika's performance last night, and I loved it...But my oblivious brother, who apparently thought it was American Idol or something was like 'yeah, he's getting voted off tonight' :shocked: I didn't know whether to laugh at him for that or force him to listen to all of LICM. :naughty:

That's hilarious.:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

By the way, is your brother deaf???

:naughty::biggrin2:

I was lucky enough to catch Mika's performance last night, and I loved it...But my oblivious brother, who apparently thought it was American Idol or something was like 'yeah, he's getting voted off tonight'

:roftl: That's funny.

LMFAO. thats hilarious.