Mika on US "So you think you can dance" tonight!!

brookestock

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i noticed that too!!! yeah he was like standing behind the keyboards playing it right at the end! Idk! i've never seen him playing guitar before, i didn't even know he played!!! but he looked hella hot with it straped over him!!:wub2: he is such a cutieeeeeeee!!!!

I didn't know he did either, and yes, he is a cutie, I LOVE him! I think I have a bigger crush on Luke than Mika, but overall I love Mika more, of course.

By the way, does anyone like how short Mika's hair is now? It's much curlier but I want it to grow a little bit more, personally. :bleh:

my sister is watching it now, and she claims not to be a fan.:sneaky2:

i posted this in the nightowls thread but... i checked my phone and i had several texts and voice mails telling me Mika was on SYTYCD.

silly kids.

Pssh...as if you already didn't know that! My friends do stuff like that too, and I'm like, "I'm OBSESSED, I know EVERY show and interview Mika is going to do!"

I didn't know he did either, and yes, he is a cutie, I LOVE him! I think I have a bigger crush on Luke than Mika, but overall I love Mika more, of course.

By the way, does anyone like how short Mika's hair is now? It's much curlier but I want it to grow a little bit more, personally. :bleh:

i think he looks a lot younger and more adorably baby-faced with shorter hair like how it was tonight, which i adoooooore :wub2: But i looove his longer wild crazy hair i think is more HOTTTT & sexy! I don't know which i like better lol!!! depends on what kind of mood i'm in lololol :naughty:

My sister called me to tell me. Seriously, I talk about Mika every time she's around, I took her child with me to his gig and I make her listen to him every time I'm in the car with her, and yet she was telling me about him being on TV. :roftl:

people kept saying that he messed upon the lyrics but i just rewatched it for like the millionth time and i realized that he didnt mess up.:mf_rosetinted:

he repeated the begining again, but did you notice what part he cut out?????

didja, didja???:bleh:

he cut out the part about carolina, cause if he hadnt then he would be singing about a hooker on live television and i dont think many people would have appreciated it.:thumbdown:

so, mr mika didntmess up, he knew exactly whathe was doing, as usual, and cut out the hooker part on purpose.:naughty:

now i dont know if he did it on his own or if they told him to, but he DID NOT mess up!!:thumb_yello:

just thought you might want to know

p.s. i love mika:wub2:

i think he looks a lot younger and more adorably baby-faced with shorter hair like how it was tonight, which i adoooooore :wub2: But i looove his longer wild crazy hair i think is more HOTTTT & sexy! I don't know which i like better lol!!! depends on what kind of mood i'm in lololol :naughty:

I think I like Mika with a little bit longer hair better, lol. I like his shorter curlier hair also but I like when Mika looks like a sexy man!

After rewinding my tape, I noticed at the end when the acoustic guitar comes in, LUKE was playing it. Of course, I was looking the back corner at Luke, lol. Is this new? Or does he do that a lot? 'Cause I know that at the concert I went to, when it got to that part a guy came out and gave Martin an acoustic guitar and then he switched back. Anyway, I hope this doesn't get passed up with how fast this thread is going 'cause I wanna know! :naughty:

Luke's done guitar before! In this interview, from earlier this year, Mika introduces Luke as being on keyboards and guitar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncn95TKFgA4

people kept saying that he messed upon the lyrics but i just rewatched it for like the millionth time and i realized that he didnt mess up.:mf_rosetinted:

he repeated the begining again, but did you notice what part he cut out?????

didja, didja???:bleh:

he cut out the part about carolina, cause if he hadnt then he would be singing about a hooker on live television and i dont think many people would have appreciated it.:thumbdown:

so, mr mika didntmess up, he knew exactly whathe was doing, as usual, and cut out the hooker part on purpose.:naughty:

now i dont know if he did it on his own or if they told him to, but he DID NOT mess up!!:thumb_yello:

just thought you might want to know

p.s. i love mika:wub2:

Actually, he did sing about Carolina, he just didn't sing about the girl that dresses up like a kid for fun. He even sang the line about give her a dollar and she'll make you smile which says hooker all over. I don't know why he did it or why they made him, the lyrics aren't that back. Or maybe, he just genuinely screwed up.

Edit: Oh yeah and he said: Hook her, Book her, Nook, walk away. I think maybe he did just screw up.

Actually, he did sing about Carolina, he just didn't sing about the girl that dresses up like a kid for fun. He even sang the line about give her a dollar and she'll make you smile which says hooker all over. I don't know why he did it or why they made him, the lyrics aren't that back. Or maybe, he just genuinely screwed up.

I think he accidentally flubbed the lyrics, because he gives Mikey a little, "Oops" smile. :)

I think he accidentally flubbed the lyrics, because he gives Mikey a little, "Oops" smile. :)

Yeah, and I think he did a little bit of a turn. I noticed when he started singing the wrong lyrics, no member of his band looked him in the face. Mika got next to Martin to sing, but Martin didn't, he just looked down, then Mika walked to the other side of the stage and a bit later, he realized his mistake.

Yeah, and I think he did a little bit of a turn. I noticed when he started singing the wrong lyrics, no member of his band looked him in the face. Mika got next to Martin to sing, but Martin didn't, he just looked down, then Mika walked to the other side of the stage and a bit later, he realized his mistake.

If I remember correctly, I think he sorta screwed the beginning like the intro up on Love Today when I saw him, which is the same part isn't it? I don't remember exactly what he said but he was singing it in the high voice and then Martin was looking down and then when Mika screwed up he looked up at Mika really quickly. Then he never got to the getting something other than the love from her mother which is normally the last thing he sings before they start the song.

Anyway, I think he really did just screw up because sorta mumbles the first few words (the wrong ones) or you can't really hear them that well.

Yeahh he definately just screwed up. I could tell by his face and his little OOPS smirk he gave to Michael.. and he also looked a little different than usual when the song ended. A little more shy or embarassed or something.

Yeah, he looked embarrassed to me and the way his eyes glinted at the end like, He was surprised and thiking, "They're still pleased about my performance? :wub2: "

Yeahh he definately just screwed up. I could tell by his face and his little OOPS smirk he gave to Michael.. and he also looked a little different than usual when the song ended. A little more shy or embarassed or something.

Also, when he's singing the wrong words, watch his body language, his arm is up close to him and he's pacing back and forth toward the back of the stage but then we he gets back to the right words he starts moving up toward the front jumping around again. Geez, I am really analyzing this! :naughty:

Also, when he's singing the wrong words, watch his body language, his arm is up close to him and he's pacing back and forth toward the back of the stage but then we he gets back to the right words he starts moving up toward the front jumping around again. Geez, I am really analyzing this! :naughty:

yeahh i noticed that too, definately. his like stage confidence kinda sank quite a bit for those couple lines lol!

Aww. :wub2:

That's okay that he flubbed the words! He could've forgotten the entire song and ended up standing there staring at his feet and I still would've loved it! :)

lol yeah same here! he could just be on stage taking a nap and i would give him a standing ovation! :naughty:

That's okay that he flubbed the words! He could've forgotten the entire song and ended up standing there staring at his feet and I still would've loved it! :)

But he didn't make it obvious that he messed up, which is total class. He just kinda kept going, and only us rabid MFCers noticed, and analyzed.

I think the "purpose" of this appearance was to drum up more US popularity - and I think (hope!) he succeeded. People who had never heard of him, or only vaguely knew of him, would never have realized his "oops".

lol yeah same here! he could just be on stage taking a nap and i would give him a standing ovation! :naughty:

I think all those screaming girls in the audience wouldn't care either! I was actually kinda surprised how the crowd was into it. Then again, I shouldn't be 'cause it IS Mika!

I think all those screaming girls in the audience wouldn't care either! I was actually kinda surprised how the crowd was into it. Then again, I shouldn't be 'cause it IS Mika!

Yes, they seemed to love him! :) Awww. :wub2: I wish I was there!