Mika on US "So you think you can dance" tonight!!

brookestock

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe he changed them on his own, just to do it? Maybe I'm reading into it, and I know this is unrealistic, but just to bring up a pooint of discussion, Maybe he was watching all the stuff they had to say in the beginnig about war and decided to change the lyrics quick? It kind of makes sense. Again, if that's stupid, it's just an idea. I don't necessarily, avidly believe that in actuality.

thats exactly what i was thinking actually.

I don't think he was lip-synching, but I'm quite sure he was singing to a backing track. The background vocals are identical to the CD version.

I wonder if the changed lyrics was a mess-up, or if he did it on purpose? Usually when he messes up his lyrics or says something goofy, there's a "flicker" across his face when he realizes his gaffe. There was no flicker this time - at least not one discernable on the YouTube version.

Either way, that was awesome. And I <heart> his pants.

Were the only lyrics he changed, "Cause you ain't gonna fight no other gonna love one another" or were there more? That's all I picked out. I was just...very distracted...his pants seemed tighter than usual. *faint* :D

Well. Guess Nicka isn't psychic and Mika doesn't love me all that much.

Oh well, poor thing was just trying to spare us watching the show!

--Jack

Geez, no kidding. If it wasn't for Mika that would be the worst episode ever! All that war talk was unbelievably awkward and totally unnecessary. And that Mia Michaels number was crap.

I don't think he was lip-synching, but I'm quite sure he was singing to a backing track. The background vocals are identical to the CD version.

I wonder if the changed lyrics was a mess-up, or if he did it on purpose? Usually when he messes up his lyrics or says something goofy, there's a "flicker" across his face when he realizes his gaffe. There was no flicker this time - at least not one discernable on the YouTube version.

were you referring to perez????

It's on YouTube already?! Link?

there's no chance that i ever let my dad watch Mika things.

because he says mean things.

and that makes me angry.

you won't like me when i'm angry.:roftl:

ya, i try to avoid that too. he'll just say "he sounds like freddie mercury on helium". that's also how he describes him to people. he did watch this performance though. i called him to see if he saw it. then i asked if he liked it, he said "ya", i said "really", he didn't even laugh, he said "no" right away.

and i think his pants were extra tight because he gained a little weight...which is good, because he's jumping around and losing weight every performance. his pants looked like tights. and did anyone notice that he wasn't wearing high-tops, he was wearing actual runnt sneakers??

ya, i try to avoid that too. he'll just say "he sounds like freddie mercury on helium". that's also how he describes him to people. he did watch this performance though. i called him to see if he saw it. then i asked if he liked it, he said "ya", i said "really", he didn't even laugh, he said "no" right away.

and i think his pants were extra tight because he gained a little weight...which is good, because he's jumping around and losing weight every performance. his pants looked like tights. and did anyone notice that he wasn't wearing high-tops, he was wearing actual runnt sneakers??

ummmm...no....i didnt notice...mika gain wait???he should! he is sooo skinny god!!!:biggrin2:

After watching it again on YouTube, I'm beginning to wonder if he actually said the "fight no other gonna love one another" thing. He accidentally sang the second part of the first verse instead of the second, then he gives Mikey a little look and either sort of slurs through the "tease no other make you a lover" part or sings what I thought he sang. Mikey and Martin definitely sang "tease no other gonna make you a lover."