Mika on US "So you think you can dance" tonight!!

brookestock

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK West Coasters....get ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot!!!!!!!!! :yay:

VCR is loaded....... I cleared up space in my parents' room so I can wall-bounce around without crashing into wood/metal/furniture........

I'm good to go. Later peeps. :mf_rosetinted:

My mom is so frustrating. Ugh.

"God he's a stick!"

"He's pretty effeminate."

"What the hell is he saying?"

"What nationality is he?"

me: "British."

"Huh. Makes sense."

"I dont know a thing he's saying."

"You get the feeling he's not even singing? I can't tell if that's his voice."

*near end* "This entire time I've had no idea what he's saying."

Parents. Jeez.

YAY just saw it! he was AMAZING!!!

im sure soooo many ppl in the usa just went to google MIKA if they didnt know him before that :) lol :thumb_yello:

I'd love that if its ture. I hope it is. I had a whole living room of non believers who now want to go to a MIka concert the next time he's here. YAY FOR MIKA!!!

I'd love that if its ture. I hope it is. I had a whole living room of non believers who now want to go to a MIka concert the next time he's here. YAY FOR MIKA!!!

YAY! both of my parents watched it with me and said "AWWW he is cute"

LOL!

lol i wish my parents would say things like that..

my dad finds his voice annoying lol.

awww my parents love mika :punk: my mom even saw him live with me once!

My mom is so frustrating. Ugh.

"God he's a stick!"

"He's pretty effeminate."

"What the hell is he saying?"

"What nationality is he?"

me: "British."

"Huh. Makes sense."

"I dont know a thing he's saying."

"You get the feeling he's not even singing? I can't tell if that's his voice."

*near end* "This entire time I've had no idea what he's saying."

Parents. Jeez.

Your mom sounds like mine:

"Oh please, is that him?!" (When she very well knew it was)

"His pants are tight"

"He sounds like a girl"

She told my neighbor who was over about how I went to his concert and that I liked him and blah, blah, blah.

"I don't think he likes girls, honey"

"With those clothes and that voice, I think he's trying to tell us something"

"You like him?"

"You actually waited how long to meet him?!"

Ay yi yi! She nevers ends, she is constantly ragging on Mika, then I rewatched it when my dad was in the room and all he said was where's he from and I said, "Born in Beiruit, moved to Paris, now lives in London." (Hmm, sound like an interview of Mika's lol) And he said, "cool" and that was it. Why can't my mom be more open-minded about him?! :naughty:

EDIT: OH WAIT! I forgot! As I was leaving the room she told my neighbor, he's actually kinda cute here but he wasn't in those pictures Kourtney showed me! I like how she waits until I leave. What the hell?!

Your mom sounds like mine:

"Oh please, is that him?!" (When she very well knew it was)

"His pants are tight"

"He sounds like a girl"

She told my neighbor who was over about how I went to his concert and that I liked him and blah, blah, blah.

"I don't think he likes girls, honey"

"With those clothes and that voice, I think he's trying to tell us something"

"You like him?"

"You actually waited how long to meet him?!"

Ay yi yi! She nevers ends, she is constantly ragging on Mika, then I rewatched it when my dad was in the room and all he said was where's he from and I said, "Born in Beiruit, moved to Paris, now lives in London." (Hmm, sound like an interview of Mika's lol) And he said, "cool" and that was it. Why can't my mom be more open-minded about him?! :naughty:

EDIT: OH WAIT! I forgot! As I was leaving the room she told my neighbor, he's actually kinda cute here but he wasn't in those pictures Kourtney showed me! I like how she waits until I leave. What the hell?!

aww that sucks..my parents were watching and melting... LOL! maybe i brain washed them tho ;)

Mika's charm is inescapable. By the end (I think my mom sensed I was a bit irked at her) they flashed Mika smiling and I swear I saw her flinch. A good flinch. Like a "Wow he's actually kinda cute...!" flinch. :naughty:

I know I flinched. :wink2: and shuddered. and kinda slid down the wall a bit cause the full impact of his cuteness hit me just then. and it packs quite a punch. so i kinda got this fluffy feeling afterwards :wub2:

Mika's charm is inescapable. By the end (I think my mom sensed I was a bit irked at her) they flashed Mika smiling and I swear I saw her flinch. A good flinch. Like a "Wow he's actually kinda cute...!" flinch. :naughty:

I know I flinched. :wink2: and shuddered. and kinda slid down the wall a bit cause the full impact of his cuteness hit me just then. and it packs quite a punch. so i kinda got this fluffy feeling afterwards :wub2:

Oh man!!! I rewound and rewound that end part with him smiling. YUUUUMMMM!!!!! I think I'll go watch it again! :roftl::wub2:

I LOVED him on this!!!! I finally got to see him on tv. He looked just gorgeous and his hair was sooooo beautimous!

YAY! both of my parents watched it with me and said "AWWW he is cute"

LOL!

My parents loved him too and said he was cute! YAY!! MORE Mika believers!! Come on USA!!!!

(although they did say his pants were tight but who cares?? He looked wondermously gorgeous to me.) And I love his hair shorter because of the yummy curls and you can see his cute face. But there are some pics where I love his hair longer too. I love HIM!

i was wondering if you guys knew how to make a video less clear... hard to explain but it says on youtube when i was trying to upload a video that it's over the limit of megs or something ughhh its so frustrating:thumbdown:

aaahhh, thanks so much for the youtube link!

i was so upset because i compeltely frogot to dvr it and i guess when mika took the stage my phone was rinigng off the hook because all my friends wanted to make sure i was watching. im such a bad fan :shocked:

HELP!! PLEEEAASE! I posted on another thread but I wanted to post here too in case someone sees it that can help! I can't watch Mika on YouTube because it says this: "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player. "

I have downloaded the version a ton of times, uninstalled, re-installed, etc. etc. Any one have any ideas? I have IE7 and I think some stupid thing is stopping it from working. I want to watch Mika :emot-sad:

I did get to see him on TV -phew!- but I really want to be able to see him on Youtube and to have the dumb flashplayer work for all the vids!

Hey Everybody!

Wasn't our guy fantastic? Yes, he was nervous, yeah, he may have have screwed up some lyrics.... but in the bigger picture - I think he delivered a respectable performance for his U.S. TV debut. His voice range was as impressive as always and he looked .....:mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl: - y'know - those jeans.......

Hopefully "Love Today" will be on the Top 100 tomorrow!!! :punk::thumb_yello: