Mika on US "So you think you can dance" tonight!!

brookestock

My son kept telling me all day, " Come on mom, dont forget that today your MIIIIkaaaa sings. Watch he is gonna mess up and end up like Minnie Vanillie"(with the song track going on and on in the background, and him lypsinc)and I kept telling him "Na-ha shut up, shut up", and theeeen did anyone notice how Mika majorly messed up the song, or did i imagine it, He sang the first verse Twice!:shocked: My kid was like "See i told you so! Ha Ha:roftl: " ahh man, i felt :blink:. But i still got it on VCR and on my little ipod. So now i can continue to torture him...:biggrin2: Who's laughing now huh? :roftl:

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My son kept telling me all day, " Come on mom, dont forget that today your MIIIIkaaaa sings. Watch he is gonna mess up and end up like Minnie Vanillie"(with the song track going on and on in the background, and him lypsinc)and I kept telling him "Na-ha shut up, shut up", and theeeen did anyone notice how Mika majorly messed up the song, or did i imagine it, He sang the first verse Twice!:shocked: My kid was like "See i told you so! Ha Ha:roftl: " ahh man, i felt :blink:. But i still got it on VCR and on my little ipod. So now i can continue to torture him...:biggrin2: Who's laughing now huh? :roftl:

Yeah, but who really cares??? He STILL sounds really great, looks totally gorgeous.... and that smile.....! ******melts into a huge puddle on the floor******:mf_lustslow::wub2:

I think that he did a really smooth transition from the 'wrong' verse to the correct one!

He did it so well that I doubt that anyone else but the die-hard Mikaers would have noticed that he was on the wrong part of the song...

He was probably tired and nervous, I mean there is no doubt that he knows the song inside out by now, LOL, and this sort of thing is bound to happen to anyone.

I think that he did seem a bit taken aback during the show, not as superconfident as he usually seems.

The way he handles it though says a lot about his skill and professionalism!!

And in any case it was a great performance...

GO GET THEM MIKA!!

:wub2:

cheriise looked like she was wearing spandex...interesting!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, Cherisse is always wearing sparkling spandex, you didnt notice before? I love that she had so much screen time. YaY Cherisse!!! Luke on the other hand, had none. I actually thought he wasn't there yesterday and maybe thats why Mika looked a bit unhappy. But i was wrong.

Great preformance though.:mf_lustslow:

I wonder if Mika feels less"connect" in an audience without his lovely mfc members? We do bring so much to his shows. Hahaha.

I had a living room full of "non-believers" but by the second verse everyone was dancing. I totally didn't want to miss it so i didn't take any pictures. :punk:

Yeah, I got to see Mika on tv, MY TV, and it was great. Thanks for the quick You Tube video also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_UPZWFHpR8

I loved it and it was purrrrrrrrrrrrfect, flubs and all. If ony his pants were just a bit tighter than all would be great! :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Hahaha, evry non mika fan is like"what the heck is he wearing?" and "his pants are too tight!". Your comment can only come out of this forum. "If ony his pants were just a bit tighter than all would be great!" lol! I love it!!! Thats Great!!!

After rewinding my tape, I noticed at the end when the acoustic guitar comes in, LUKE was playing it. Of course, I was looking the back corner at Luke, lol. Is this new? Or does he do that a lot? 'Cause I know that at the concert I went to, when it got to that part a guy came out and gave Martin an acoustic guitar and then he switched back. Anyway, I hope this doesn't get passed up with how fast this thread is going 'cause I wanna know! :naughty:

Guitar too...sometimes, over some songs :wub2:

I suppose he was hyper, but isn't he always?- the jumping around started immediately...

or maybe the non-appearance of the "banging on the steel drum" made it feel incomplete???:blink:

I suppose he was hyper, but isn't he always?- the jumping around started immediately...

or maybe the non-appearance of the "banging on the steel drum" made it feel incomplete???:blink:

I've hated that banging on the steel drum part ever since he began to take his shirt off, so I should have thought that it would be a good thing it wasn't there, but maybe that's it anyway:blink:

not sure though, it's more a bit like he wasn't really there...can't really figure it out :boxed:

I've hated that banging on the steel drum part ever since he began to take his shirt off, so I should have thought that it would be a good thing it wasn't there, but maybe that's it anyway:blink:

not sure though, it's more a bit like he wasn't really there...can't really figure it out :boxed:

I know what you mean he was different in some way...:blink:

I know what you mean about taking the shirt of...:wink2:

but I've always loved how Mika abandons all sense of sanity and goes crazy on the steel drum- I've witnessed it 3 times- the best one was in Manchester TBA...

but I've always loved how Mika abandons all sense of sanity and goes crazy on the steel drum- I've witnessed it 3 times- the best one was in Manchester TBA...

OH yeah i love the shirt and steel drum thing but last night he seemed different...:blink:

I have nothing against people banging on things, think I would have liked it if it was done for the music and not for...well whatever the hell it's done for :blink::blush-anim-cl: