Mika on US "So you think you can dance" tonight!!

brookestock

Hmmm, i did enjoy speed-posting with you all, but I may need to be yet another one to slow it down and turn-in. Congrats to Mika on the big US TV performance, we're proud. Just to sum up our craziness. :naughty:

So yeah, I think I'll go to bed. These kids i'm babysitting don't normally do right by me in the morning. And I feel bad when I'm tired because I get naggy!

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

were you referring to perez????

Nope, I was referring to A) When he messed up that one interview where he confused which country he was in - Holland vs. Norway or something? And B) The concert from Italy where he goofs Billy Brown, lol.

He's cute even when he makes an oops.

and i think his pants were extra tight because he gained a little weight...which is good, because he's jumping around and losing weight every performance. his pants looked like tights. and did anyone notice that he wasn't wearing high-tops, he was wearing actual runnt sneakers??

Yeah, I think he gained a bit of weight, too. He already looked good, but now I think he looks better. :-)

I noticed the sneaker. I think they're the addidas silver ones, right?

Nope, I was referring to A) When he messed up that one interview where he confused which country he was in - Holland vs. Norway or something? And B) The concert from Italy where he goofs Billy Brown, lol.

He's cute even when he makes an oops.

oh...i just ment about the pic perez altered....

Not unless he'd wear spandex like my hero Freddie Mercury. :naughty:

HAHAHA. Eh, why I don't object to super-tight pants, I don't think I'd like to see Mr. Mika in spandex. :roftl:

Maybe he took my advice when I said a few days ago that he should sex it up. :roftl:

I don't think he was lip-synching, but I'm quite sure he was singing to a backing track.

Yeah definitely. He's done that at concerts as well. I watched him very closely for the first 5 minutes when I saw him because I couldn't believe what was coming out of his mouth and you could tell there was some playback in the background.

But his voice projects so much louder than the playback. You can hear it right from the first note of Relax, Take It Easy. It sounds so far away on the recording but he really belts it out when he's singing live.

HAHAHA. Eh, why I don't object to super-tight pants, I don't think I'd like to see Mr. Mika in spandex. :roftl:

Maybe he took my advice when I said a few days ago that he should sex it up. :roftl:

I don't think I want to see any man, no matter how hot, in spandex.

Maybe. Did you say it to him in person or did you write it in the forum?

Either way, I'm glad he sexed it up.

I think his dancing's improved. Anyone with me? :biggrin2:

Did anyone else like it or feel shocked :shock: when Mika did the "big bust on" move? :roftl:

I don't think I want to see any man, no matter how hot, in spandex.

Maybe. Did you say it to him in person or did you write it in the forum?

Either way, I'm glad he sexed it up.

I think his dancing's improved. Anyone with me? :biggrin2:

Did anyone else like it or feel shocked :shock: when Mika did the "big bust on" move? :roftl:

Oh, no, I just posted it in one of the 50 So You Think You Can Dance threads. :roftl: I was joking, really, because if he took my advice, he'd be naked on stage. :naughty: