Mika on US "So you think you can dance" tonight!!

brookestock

I wonder if the girls that were screaming during his performance actually knew who he was or if they just thought he was hot??

Answer to the first part of your question:

...no idea.

Answer to the second part:

SURE!!! (even the blind can see how hot he is!!!)

:wub2:

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i posted in the ahow forum asking if ppl liked his preformance....

GEEZ most of the said they hated it and dont know mika....

but i guess thats why they said that... cause they DONT know...

i replied asking for a second chance hehe... well see maybe ill convert some ;)

Loved his performance! I hope it does something for his sales!

I wonder if the girls that were screaming during his performance actually knew who he was or if they just thought he was hot??

or maybe the show ppl told them to scream?? thats what usually happens... LOL but i hope they did it cause the wanted to :)

i saw john mayer at Jay leno and before he came on stage they told us to look happy and that were having fun! HAHA

they didnt have to tell ME that!!! but oh well!

Maybe that's why Mika didn't seem too happy...if it was all so staged and set up, maybe they told him exactly what he could do and what he couldn't do or something like that :blink:

I think the girls up front were fans---the one with the green shirt on and longish brown hair, especially. They had the fangirlish glimmer to their faces. :roftl:

I didn't notice them. I going to try to have another look at that vid and look for them.

:roftl: I think I know exactly what you mean by "fangirlish glimmer to their faces." :naughty:

Maybe that's why Mika didn't seem too happy...if it was all so staged and set up, maybe they told him exactly what he could do and what he couldn't do or something like that :blink:

maybe...could be.... i dont know? :blink:

I only noticed that he didn't sing the "Girl dresses like a kid for fun..." part after I read about it here and watched it again. I guess my attention was on the performance, and the performance was awesome.

But I guess this could show all the non-believers that he does not lip-sync. :thumb_yello:

not sure I am a fan of the drumming thing too.. *runs and hides in a corner* :blush-anim-cl:

:eek:WHAT!! but thats the best bit LIVE, when he does that it gets right inside my bones and sends me into a frenzy I LOVE IT, I think there are more who love it than dont so I hope he NEVER stops doing it, taking his shirt off, well thats ok too.

:yikes::fish::fish: