Mika on US "So you think you can dance" tonight!!

brookestock

Oh, no, I just posted it in one of the 50 So You Think You Can Dance threads. :roftl: I was joking, really, because if he took my advice, he'd be naked on stage. :naughty:

:roftl: Oh, OK. I thought to myself, "D*mn! Mika's impressionable. I must make sure to suggest a sleepover at my house. :naughty: "

I'm sure the female fans wouldn't object to that. Eurgh, I just remembered Patrick Wolfe's striptease. Well, if Mika stripteased, I'm certain it would be sexy and much more sexy than Wolf's. Sorry, Wolf fans, but you know it. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THAT CRAZY KOOK STOLE MY GLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!

the glasses he was wearing are almost IDENTICAL to the ones i wore to his show and he complimented me on them! NOW HE'S WEARING THEM ON NATIONAL TV!!!

oh mika. i'm kidding.

I stole your pants, you stole my glasses.

We're even.

the glasses he was wearing are almost IDENTICAL to the ones i wore to his show and he complimented me on them! NOW HE'S WEARING THEM ON NATIONAL TV!!!

oh mika. i'm kidding.

We're even.

his pants???well as soon as i meet him his braces are mine!

oh mika. i'm kidding.

We're even.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

That's hilarious!!

oh mika. i'm kidding.

We're even.

Where did you get those glasses, might i ask??

oh mika. i'm kidding.

We're even.

Oh, that's so awesome! It's just about the best compliment to get your sunglasses.

Could you post a pic of your sunglasses for us to see, please?

Or were you really just kidding? :blink:

Where did you get those glasses, might i ask??

forever 21!

i didn't steal HIS pants lol, i bought my own pair that are IDENTICAL

hold up lemme see if i can find a pic of me wearing the glasses.. i think the ones i have from the show i am wearing them on top of my head!

forever 21!

hold up lemme see if i can find a pic of me wearing the glasses.. i think the ones i have from the show i am wearing them on top of my head!

I love that store! :mf_lustslow:

:roftl: I believe you. I've had the same thing thing happen to me and most everyone thinks I copied someone else. :thumbdown:

OK, great! *Waits patiently, hands clasped*

yesssss!

i'm trying to figure out if his are solid red like mine... they kind of look spotted or something.. i wish he would have kept them on for longer!

I can't tell, either! He keeps jumping around! HOLD STILL, BOY! :roftl:

i was waiting in line at forever 21. you know how they only have one cashier, and like 34 people in line. anyway, whilst i was waiting in line, i look at the mens department, and i see a million things mika would wear. they had these cool striped shirts, and green pants....awsome. i love forever 21.

forever 21!

lol im not gonna buy them, i was just curious rofl.

After rewinding my tape, I noticed at the end when the acoustic guitar comes in, LUKE was playing it. Of course, I was looking the back corner at Luke, lol. Is this new? Or does he do that a lot? 'Cause I know that at the concert I went to, when it got to that part a guy came out and gave Martin an acoustic guitar and then he switched back. Anyway, I hope this doesn't get passed up with how fast this thread is going 'cause I wanna know! :naughty:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v475/dancechick007/?action=view&current=meandmika.jpg

here they are on my head lol.. i can't find any right now with me wearing them down, but my photos file is really messed up right now cause i just installed a new photo organizing thingy that i'm not done with! but they're ray-ban shaped and red like the ones he was wearing!!!

i was waiting in line at forever 21. you know how they only have one cashier, and like 34 people in line. anyway, whilst i was waiting in line, i look at the mens department, and i see a million things mika would wear. they had these cool striped shirts, and green pants....awsome. i love forever 21.

I haven't gone shopping in the longest. Now I really want to go, to find those Mika glasses and see if they look good on me and the things Mika might wear.

That's so true! They only have one cashier at the ones where I'm at. :-( And always long lines, but totally worth it! :biggrin2:

After rewinding my tape, I noticed at the end when the acoustic guitar comes in, LUKE was playing it. Of course, I was looking the back corner at Luke, lol. Is this new? Or does he do that a lot? 'Cause I know that at the concert I went to, when it got to that part a guy came out and gave Martin an acoustic guitar and then he switched back. Anyway, I hope this doesn't get passed up with how fast this thread is going 'cause I wanna know! :naughty:

i noticed that too!!! yeah he was like standing behind the keyboards playing it right at the end! Idk! i've never seen him playing guitar before, i didn't even know he played!!! but he looked hella hot with it straped over him!!:wub2: he is such a cutieeeeeeee!!!!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v475/dancechick007/?action=view&current=meandmika.jpg

here they are on my head lol.. i can't find any right now with me wearing them down, but my photos file is really messed up right now cause i just installed a new photo organizing thingy that i'm not done with! but they're ray-ban shaped and red like the ones he was wearing!!!

You're right! They're exactly the same shape, but I think Mika's are black/dark, no?

You're right! They're exactly the same shape, but I think Mika's are black/dark, no?

yeah idk, they look red on one shot with the lights on it, but im trying to figure that out! i think they might be like red and black spots.. theres a name for that kind of print that i'm thinking of that's really common on glasses. his normal pair of glasses are that kind of print too only with like greenish and brownish sploches.

my sister is watching it now, and she claims not to be a fan.:sneaky2:

i posted this in the nightowls thread but... i checked my phone and i had several texts and voice mails telling me Mika was on SYTYCD.

silly kids.