MADONNA and MIKA ???? Jul 27, 2007

KiteKat

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that i saw a interview\performance on youtube where Mika was asked about it and he didn't confirm it and he didn't deny it either.

but i'm looking and i can't find it.

Try looking for C4 T Mobile Transmission, were he did the version of Love Today that will give you motion sickness, Lauren Laverne asked him about it, but he was very coy about it.

I don't agree with you... I don't really see the link between Madonna and Mika for him to collaborate on one of her albums, but she is one of the most important performers of her generation and of the 80's - 90's !! She also created a whole universe and style in her time...

She's been a bit of a stupid person lately with the kabbale and the adoption thing, but you can't take off her amazing career just because of that... Once again, talking about music and show, even if she doesn't have the most amzing voice in the world, she's a hell of a performer and artist...

I don't agree with you... I don't really see the link between Madonna and Mika for him to collaborate on one of her albums, but she is one of the most important performers of her generation and of the 80's - 90's !! She also created a whole universe and style in her time...

She's been a bit of a stupid person lately with the kabbale and the adoption thing, but you can't take off her amazing career just because of that... Once again, talking about music and show, even if she doesn't have the most amzing voice in the world, she's a hell of a performer and artist...

I can't agree more. Imagine the exposure Mika could get by working with her! She made really good pop songs and when I hear them I can't help myself: I have to dance :biggrin2:

I'm not getting paid by her and don't like all of her songs, but some of them are good, and some of them are just infectious... And not everybody is able to say "I don't have such a good voice but my career has been on for more than 20 years and i have the body and agility of a 26 y.o. woman..." :sneaky2:

I'm not getting paid by her and don't like all of her songs, but some of them are good, and some of them are just infectious... And not everybody is able to say "I don't have such a good voice but my career has been on for more than 20 years and i have the body and agility of a 26 y.o. woman..." :sneaky2:

omg so true...

I really like listening to Madonna and i LOVE listening to Mika.

So i hope they do work together.

Madonna is such a huge part of pop culture. This will be good for Mika.

Being famous isn't just about talent.

He he... It would be too good to be true !!

She lead her career the way everybody would like to and that's why she's still here !!

Music is not all about talent, nowadays...