MADONNA and MIKA ???? Jul 27, 2007

KiteKat

The thing is i have no opinion at all about this collaboration :biggrin2::bleh: I just have to hear before saying anything about it !! It's not because they're both awsome, talented, etc. that the mix of their talents will lead to something good :naughty:

And according to the interview i posted, which was done after T4 on the Beach, there is no collaboration... So...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is i have no opinion at all about this collaboration :biggrin2::bleh: I just have to hear before saying anything about it !! It's not because they're both awsome, talented, etc. that the mix of their talents will lead to something good :naughty:

And according to the interview i posted, which was done after T4 on the Beach, there is no collaboration... So...

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I know that i saw a interview\performance on youtube where Mika was asked about it and he didn't confirm it and he didn't deny it either.

but i'm looking and i can't find it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=W81-xBhwcvQ

theres that video i was talking about. the madonna question is alll the way at the end and it's really inconclusive.

i should have just checked babspanky in the first place. those youtube angels.

:bleh:

have to say i find the story a bit unlikely...sounds a bit far-fetched, no? I mean the Take That tour turned out to be press speculation with no real basis in fact...makes a good story tho! Somehow I just can't see Mika subjecting himself to that!

:bleh:

I know I'm just being stupid and somewhat disrespectful pitching those:blush-anim-cl: ... though one really doesnt need to search for new words...history repeats :) - same gossip, same speculation, same interviews and answers

I am not a fan of madonna either *runs and hides from matt1984* :wink2:

I dunno what to think.. could it be true? I suppose so.

is this the mag that always throws tomatoes at mika..? or am I getting confused..? :blink:

I dunno what to think.. could it be true? I suppose so.

is this the mag that always throws tomatoes at mika..? or am I getting confused..? :blink:

Yes, NME doesn't like Mika.

...and he also denied the rumours of a duet in a recent interview for a Canadian Radio station...

he didn't deny writing a song, though...:cool: (..not that is's something I would like him to do, either)

...and he also denied the rumours of a duet in a recent interview for a Canadian Radio station...

he didn't deny writing a song, though...:cool: (..not that is's something I would like him to do, either)

Oh oh ! So he's doing into nuances ! :naughty:

I guess i heard quickly and didn't pay attention to what he was denying, thank you Suzie ! :thumb_yello:

As I previously wrote here on a similar topic, a collaboration between the two seems highly unlikely.

Madonna's new album will have a dance/hip hop/r&b feel: collaborations with Justin Timberlake, Timbaland and Pharrell Williams (who already wrote the Live Earth song Hey You with her) are officially confirmed.

Justin said in an interview that he and Her Madgesty recorded 6 songs together already (it's not confirmed if they will make the final cut); some other producers may be involved and Stewart Price (the producer of Confessions on a Dance Floor and arranger of her recent tours) is said to give the final touches to the final product.

I don't think Mika would fit in such a scenario, but I would definetely love the two of them to work together... I think their voices would blend perfectly and I'd see them fit both for a ballad or a dance tune. Just my opinion.

That's my opinion ,too!!!

Not that bitch!

oo goodness no!! Not madonna!!

I absolutely HATE her!

I LOATHE her!

Exactly Vanessa!! precisely!! i absolutely concur...

(btw my name is Vanessa too!)

I thought it was something that (sexist) men do to use the adjective "bitch" for a successful woman. I guess I was wrong.

I suggest you girls to check Susan McClary's essays on music and gender.

O for God sake hell NO!

God, please, PLEASE, I'm begging you; DESTROY this rumor!

I don't wanna see Mika hanging on a cross -.-''

And Madonna is.. Not my style.. :thumbdown:

Please rest assured that she won't crucify our beloved curly head. lol

And please, take the time to read her own explanation after so much silly criticism by media was made:

I am very grateful that my show was so well received all over the world. But there seems to be many misinterpretations about my appearance on the cross and I wanted to explain it myself once and for all.

There is a segment in my show where three of my dancers 'confess' or share harrowing experiences from their childhood that they ultimately overcame. My 'confession' follows and takes place on a Crucifix that I ultimately come down from. This is not a mocking of the church. It is no different than a person wearing a Cross or 'Taking Up the Cross' as it says in the Bible. My performance is neither anti-Christian, sacrilegious or blasphemous. Rather, it is my plea to the audience to encourage mankind to help one another and to see the world as a unified whole. I believe in my heart that if Jesus were alive today he would be doing the same thing.

My specific intent is to bring attention to the millions of children in Africa who are dying every day, and are living without care, without medicine and without hope. I am asking people to open their hearts and minds to get involved in whatever way they can. The song ends with a quote from the Bible's Book of Matthew:

"For I was hungry and you gave me food. I was naked and you gave me clothing. I was sick and you took care of me and God replied, "Whatever you did for the least of my brothers... you did it to me."

Please do not pass judgment without seeing my show.

She's been a bit of a stupid person lately with the kabbale and the adoption thing, but you can't take off her amazing career just because of that...

What's so stupid in adopting a child? Once she's doing something selfless, without fanfare or anything, the media had to create a hoax and now everyone believes that she took away the child without any legit power. That's bull****! Please tell me how a kidnapped child could pass security at Heathrow Airport??? lol

I'm not fond of her infatuation with kaballah either, but what I mean is: how can we pass judgment on her private life as we read on newspapers?

Sorry for the rant, but we hate when the papers mess around Mika's private life writing about whether he's gay or not, so I guess you can understand how I feel when I hear/read people saying/writing something inaccurate about Madonna... :bleh:

Avieeeeeee? Where are youuuuu??? :biggrin2:

LOL

Gotta go and fetch with my mates now!

Just remember I love you all, whether you love Madonna or not!

Please note: These posts reflect my own very personal opinion!!! :blush-anim-cl:

it's the tracklist of madonna's new album

the song is on the list? ??:blink:

01. Sleep Deprivation

02. Turn It Up

03. Going Down

04. Little Thang (feat Justin Timberlake)

05. It’s The Beat

06. Tight Fit

07. Black

08. Off The Hook (feat Timbaland)

09. Candy Store (feat Pharrell)

10. Eleven Minutes

11. Do I Care

12. Freelancer.34

13. U n M

14. Starlight

15. Hit It Hard

16. Got This Down Right

• 5 weeks later...

:Update:

From Yahoo.fr/DrownedMadonna.com

Public.fr - August 30, 2007

Joachim Ohnona

Mika travaille sur le nouvel album de Madonna !

Madonna travaille actuellement sur son nouvel album, attendu pour la fin de l'année. Parmi les collaborations prévues, on parle de Justin Timberlake, Timbaland ou Pharrell Williams. Mais, à la surprise générale, Mika, le nouveau talent de la pop, pourrait apposer sa voix à côté de celle de la Madonne, notamment sur un tube electro-pop sur lequel il apparaîtra en featuring.

Mika works on Madonna's new album !

Madonna currently works on her new album, awaited for the end of the year. Among collaborations envisaged, we heard about Justin Timberlake, Timbaland or Pharrell Williams. But, to the general surprise, Mika, the new pop talent, could put his voice beside Madonna's voice, in particular on a electro-pop hit on which he will appear as featuring.

Who knows... Madonna's new album got pushed for a 2008 release at this point after the leak of a new song with Pharrell wasn't exactly successful.

:Update:

From Yahoo.fr/DrownedMadonna.com

Who knows... Madonna's new album got pushed for a 2008 release at this point after the leak of a new song with Pharrell wasn't exactly successful.

Thanks Matt! I'm just too curious now!

Thanks for keeping us updated on that!

I love Madonnas music, and i have all respect for her as an artist. She has been doing what she does for more than twenty years now!

I'm really looking forward to hear them sing together!:thumb_yello: