'Hollyoaks' actor can't believe his c-luck at T4 On The Beach

hotdlp

sorry if it's been posted already, i checked to see if it was already posted but it didn't seem like it.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a68125/hollyoaks-actor-cant-believe-his-c-luck-at-t4-on-the-beach.html

Hollyoaks' Gerard McCarthy - Kris Fisher in the Channel 4 soap - couldn't believe his c-luck when he was asked to perform with pop star Mika live on stage during this year's T4 On The Beach.

As our exclusive pictures show, he couldn't have been more delighted and didn't need to be hen-pecked into throwing on one of the iconic furry animal constumes that form part of Mika's 'Grace Kelly' routine.

Speaking exclusively to Digital Spy, Gerard said: "I knew Mika likes to have celebs don the furry animal costumes that his dancers normally wear when he performs Grace Kelly - the Scissor Sisters did it some time ago."

He added: "Mika is a massive Hollyoaks fan so I jumped at the chance to perform with him on stage at T4 on the Beach!"

550x413_hollyoaks_t4otb_gerardmccar.jpg

550x413_hollyoaks_t4otb_gerardmc-1.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its an english soap :) really good.. not much words to describe it though :naughty: its like mostly for teenagers/young adults. try checking it out.. see what mika's into :fisch: its really good :wink2: (wait i already said that) :doh:

I love that photo! Not because of the chiken guy (I don't have the faintest idea who he is), but because of Mika. Nothing doing: every time I find a new photo of him he looks better. Or is it just me, loving him more each day? :biggrin2:

There's the 'Mika face', he loves using that face in pictures.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

he should just have a cardboard mask of that face he can put up in front of his head for photos.

mmm, Mika masks, I want one:mf_rosetinted:

Am I missing something. Since when was Grace Kelly the song he regularly brings the animals on to dance with. Last time I looked it was Lollipop. He only did it at T4 because he was only doing the three singles.

Isn't that exactly THE facial expression that made Yop yell at Mr. Ringmaster to kindly smile while being photographed with her? :lmao:.... the bedroom eyes...:naughty: LOL

it was exactly that one :roftl:

is it me or does he look like he put on a little weight in the face? that sounds weird lol but I got the impression that his cheeks look a little... chubbier

is it me or does he look like he put on a little weight in the face? that sounds weird lol but I got the impression that his cheeks look a little... chubbier

has he? i can't tell :naughty: but he looks like he's put on a bit of weight on his stomach and stuff.. not that its a bad thing :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

has he? i can't tell :naughty: but he looks like he's put on a bit of weight on his stomach and stuff.. not that its a bad thing :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

I think so too but I believe it more obvious in his face lol