mikas_gal07

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm obsessed with his neck and that cute moles!:mf_lustslow:

004_Mika.jpg

ABSOLUTELY! They are IMMENSELY sexy. :wub2: I thought I was going crazy, but someone else noticed them too, luckily! I love his hair, his eyes, his nose, his mouth and... his butt :blush-anim-cl: (sorry, I'm human). His voice is not a body part technically, so... I'll add his blessed vocal chords to my list. GOD, DON'T MAKE ME THINK ABOUT HIM IN THIS INSANE WAY! I'm melting and I'm in serious peril of electrocuting myslef with the keyboard. :stretcher:

I'm obsessed with his neck and that cute moles!:mf_lustslow:

004_Mika.jpg

ABSOLUTELY! They are IMMENSELY sexy. :wub2: I thought I was going crazy, but someone else noticed them too, luckily! I love his hair, his eyes, his nose, his mouth and... his butt :blush-anim-cl: (sorry, I'm human). His voice is not technically a body part so... I'll add his blessed vocal chords to my list. GOD, DON'T MAKE ME THINK ABOUT HIM IN THIS INSANE WAY! I'm melting and I'm in serious peril of electrocuting myslef with the keyboard. :stretcher:

I love all of him, mouth , hands, face, hair, his gorgeous body etc etc etc!:wub2:

But I'm obsessed with his neck and that cute moles!:mf_lustslow:

004_Mika.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwww, the messy hair :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: i forgot about that:blush-anim-cl:

I love all of him, mouth , hands, face, hair, his gorgeous body etc etc etc!:wub2:

But I'm obsessed with his neck and that cute moles!:mf_lustslow:

004_Mika.jpg

omg he seriously looks like he's *ahem* enjoying himself in this pic! :naughty:

Im sorry it had to be said! im sure your all thinking it!!! :bleh:

i love his lips. when he was doing this interview he took a sip of champagne and made the cutest face i've ever seen:

33-1.jpg

well it looks a bit strange there, but when you watch the interview, it looks better.

and his arms, especially when he wears tight t-shirt. yum :

14583260alex1259730200765814PM.jpg

i think the rings and bracelets give it away...johnny depp. but then it says it on the picture also. he has great hands.

yeah, but i love his hands. i had that pic as my background, and when my dad saw it he asked if i was crazy:bleh:

yeah, but i love his hands. i had that pic as my background, and when my dad saw it he asked if i was crazy:bleh:

Have a look of my avatar in a bigger pic! Enjoy the wonderful hands!:wub2:

019_Mika.jpg