Mika's Sexuality (A Different Kind of Thread)

JackViolet

It is a shame !!! :no:

But yes thats exactly what im trying to point out holly !! he knows he has a great voice ... now hes found ANOTHER self esteem boost !! :)

IMO its flattery that makes him do it !! ... when i was at school (sounds like a proper oldling :roftl:) people may not believe it ... (:sneaky2:) but i had the flattest chest in the class (:sneaky2:).... LOL .... and when i started to "mature" i got complimented lots!! and carried on dressing that way as i enjoyed the compliments .. compliments make any human feel good and want more!! :wink2:

Oh CRAP -- so we can then expect his head to explode at any moment now then? :blowup:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would explain why he keeps getting his naked flesh out then .... lol ;)

Oh MIKA -- I can't WAIT for the new tour! Wonder what he will take off next -- soon he will be coming out to do Lollipop in a Speedo! :das:

- - - ssshhhh .... I better not give him any bright ideas :doh:

Oh MIKA -- I can't WAIT for the new tour! Wonder what he will take off next -- soon he will be coming out to do Lollipop in a Speedo! :das:

- - - ssshhhh .... I better not give him any bright ideas :doh:

:lmfao::lmfao:

no dont give him any more ideas !!! :sneaky2: ... he could at least wear something !!! .... such as a bow tie .... :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

no dont give him any more ideas !!! :sneaky2: ... he could at least wear something !!! .... such as a bow tie .... :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

Okay -- forget the Speedo -- MIKA j u s t come out in a red Bowtie!!!! :das:

MUCH BETTER idea Caz!!!! :wub2:

:roftl:

Okay -- forget the Speedo -- MIKA j u s t come out in a red Bowtie!!!! :das:

MUCH BETTER idea Caz!!!! :wub2:

:roftl

:lmfao:

"JUST a bow tie" ... :roftl: ... i couldnt care less aslong as he sings .... but i think the bow tie would take the attention off his voice :naughty: ... he could wear a tarzan outfit for me ... :naughty:

:wub2:

It is a shame !!! :no:

But yes thats exactly what im trying to point out holly !! he knows he has a great voice ... now hes found ANOTHER self esteem boost !! :)

IMO its flattery that makes him do it !! ... when i was at school (sounds like a proper oldling :roftl:) people may not believe it ... (:sneaky2:) but i had the flattest chest in the class (:sneaky2:).... LOL .... and when i started to "mature" i got complimented lots!! and carried on dressing that way as i enjoyed the compliments .. compliments make any human feel good and want more!! :wink2:

:sneaky2: naughty corner for you missy moo!!!!

:lmfao: .... I KNEW i would get caught by you ... (:roftl:) ... *toddles off with bottom lip stuck out* .....

oh you bet you'd get caught by me!!! i am triple checking every post you make!! then i send it to the fbi, secret agents etc... just to make sure they don't have a double meaning... :naughty:

will you be on this weekend?

oh you bet you'd get caught by me!!! i am triple checking every post you make!! then i send it to the fbi, secret agents etc... just to make sure they don't have a double meaning... :naughty:

It's a hard work to be a mod I understand!:roftl:

:biggrin2:

well ..........

I wont be telling you NOW ... :das::mf_rosetinted:

maybe i will ... maybe i wonttttttttttt ... :tongue2:

I think that, when he did the Koko gig, he didn't take his shirt off (I know a lot of things were different then of course) but it was only later he started that topless bit. I think he really began to enjoy having people saying he is gorgeous, and maybe he started to believe it (a little bit anyway) But I hope he doesn't continue to have the topless part of his show, because he just doesn't need to do that. As many people have said, he has so much talent. It's all he really needs, and he still looks gorgeous with his clothes on!

if he enjoys it i`m fine with it :naughty:

. It's about music and fun in the first place.

well said :thumb_yello:

. . . . he has a mirror - he KNOWS how hott he is :mf_ roset inted:

he is just too humble to admit it out loud! :na ughty:

agree!! :roftl:

I totally agree with the 'shirt off' comments. In fact, no matter how attractive I think he is (because to me that is an objective fact: he IS attractive :naugh ty:) I'd rather not see him semi-naked like that.

I personally find that it cheapens him when he shows himself in that light. Gosh, I hope that nobody thinks that I'm being double faced now by saying this, as I did like watching him shirtless sometimes :naughty: and even showcast his Dusseldorf Grace Kelly to whoever will watch, but I think that this was different. There it sort of happened naturally (when the audience started booing telling him not to put his top back on), and it just seemed to flow...For Love Today it's become the norm, expected, and it doesn't seem to make any sense. (to me at least).

As Sienna well said: it's making him into an object, and I just don't feel fully comfortable with that...If that was all he had, then fair enough, bank in on it, but with all the other talents that he has, I think that taking his clothes off is not something that he needs at all.

Or at least not unless he grows massive Jordan or Pammie type jugs anyway :b leh: :rof tl:

in LT is like too expected as you said... he doesn`t need to take his shirt off to be sexy.. and i love more the guy with shirt off singing SITM than the one singing LT shirtless..

Oh MIKA -- I can't WAIT for the new tour! Wonder what he will take off next -- soon he will be coming out to do Lollipop in a Speedo! :D as:

- - - ssshhhh .... I better not give him any bright ideas :do h:

:shocked:

Speedo

nooooo! i`ll have nightmares for the rest of my life!

Okay -- forget the Speedo -- MIKA j u s t come out in a red Bowtie!!!! :D as:

MUCH BETTER idea Caz!!!! :wu b2:

:ro ftl:

OMG! :lmfao:

poor guy!

in LT is like too expected as you said... he doesn`t need to take his shirt off to be sexy.. and i love more the guy with shirt off singing SITM than the one singing LT shirtless..

you can shout that out and loud :roftl::naughty::roftl:

yes, the whole shirtless thing never appealed to me either. he's a beautiful chap, NO doubt whatsoever, but even with the shirt on. I actually prefer him witht he shirt on. :wink2:

are we bloglessly desperate to the point we brought up the sexuality thing AGAIN..? :blink::roftl:

you can shout that out and loud

yes, the whole shirtless thing never appealed to me either. he's a beautiful chap, NO doubt whatsoever, but even with the shirt on. I actually prefer him witht he shirt on. :wink2:

are we bloglessly desperate to the point we brought up the sexuality thing AGAIN..? :blink::roftl:

No, it just mysteriously appeared on page two without a new post :roftl:

I guess someone knew how to bump a thread without being caught. :naughty:

Nice trick, I will get back to that :das:

you can shout that out and loud :roftl::naughty::roftl:

are we bloglessly desperate to the point we brought up the sexuality thing AGAIN..? :blink::r oftl:

nonono

i wanted to say shirt ON! :doh:

mika is never singing SITM with his shirt off :bleh:

....the thing is , in my eyes , mika isnt here to satisfy the MFC alone ... whether that involves entertaining randy fan girls at concerts or not ... maybe he likes it :naughty::wink2: ... i dont suppose we can like EVERYTHING an artist or PERSON does .. but thats them ... and i think thats what should be loved :)

But imagine what a competition prize that would be!

And Avoca- some of us are newish and missed the sexuality thread the first time round. I'm glad it was bumped

IT's a shame that the vid Jack mentions in the first post has been removed, it makes it hard to comment on her excellent post

But I agree with her for sure on this- "FAt Bottomed Girls" was no more about affirming larger women than if Freddie had been singing about girls with big tits.

But imagine what a competition prize that would be!

And Avoca- some of us are newish and missed the sexuality thread the first time round. I'm glad it was bumped

IT's a shame that the vid Jack mentions in the first post has been removed, it makes it hard to comment on her excellent post

But I agree with her for sure on this- "FAt Bottomed Girls" was no more about affirming larger women than if Freddie had been singing about girls with big tits.

oh I more meant the whole, I don't care, I care, I dn't talk about it, i do.. stuff :wink2:

np to dig the thread again, we dig the most peculiar stuff. :wink2: at least this is a classic :naughty: