Mika's Sexuality (A Different Kind of Thread)

JackViolet

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is probably just about right at the moment - I personally wouldn't want him bulking up any more, though he probably can't do anything about it, I mean, I can't imagine that he's pumping iron at the gym every day or anything!

Or has he just been eating all the pies?? I often wonder who it is:naughty:

But to answer Freddie's question, IMO yes he has a good body with shirt off, he has enough muscle definition, broad shoulders and a toned tum without the horrible obvious six-pack some people think is chickeny. (Why am I suddenly thinking of Peter Andre circa 1994?)

I hope this discussion of Mika's bod doesn't qualify as Chicken-object talk! It's purely an anatomical appraisal:thumb_yello: I Respect Mika.

Just interested ....... some like em skinny some like em muscular , every one has different tastes:mf_boff:

What is that smiley doing btw?:shocked:

I think that smilie is quite goofy :thumb_yello:

About the other question: I have to say too big muscles put me off, too. I think he is sexy, very much so :blush-anim-cl: but it's a special kind of sex appeal not limited to shape alone (yet shape is a part of it). Haha, Freddie, we are not that simple :biggrin2:

Still I stick to what I said, I prefer him with clothes on. :original:

yeh we have a few dodgy smileys!!!

:hoover::shocked:

Most men btw .. try and achieve the "six pack: thinking its what you ladies like

Well if I have the choice between six pack and abdominal fat... the choice is kinda easy :biggrin2:

:chair:

This one is disturbing - the chair-wielding one keeps on hitting him even though he's obviously already dead. All it needs is another smiley filming it on their phone to put on Youtube.

Emoticon violence, very bad taste!:shocked:

He is probably just about right at the moment - I personally wouldn't want him bulking up any more, though he probably can't do anything about it, I mean, I can't imagine that he's pumping iron at the gym every day or anything!

Or has he just been eating all the pies?? I often wonder who it is:naughty:

But to answer Freddie's question, IMO yes he has a good body with shirt off, he has enough muscle definition, broad shoulders and a toned tum without the horrible obvious six-pack some people think is chickeny. (Why am I suddenly thinking of Peter Andre circa 1994?)

I hope this discussion of Mika's bod doesn't qualify as Chicken-object talk! It's purely an anatomical appraisal:thumb_yello: I Respect Mika.

Don't worry, I don't think every opinion about one's body has to be Chicken-ish. I do like his body too, especially because is looks natural, and healthy. I mean: a sixpack is not natural, it's saying: 'hey, look at me, I've been working out". And a very big body, with love-handles (do you know this expression) is not very attractive either when it's jumping up and down without a shirt. (try to visualize it...:shocked: )

EDIT: I'm not saying that extra kilo's are bad by the way...If Mika was superbig and he still sang like he does now, I'd still be in front row :bleh:

Don't worry, I don't think every opinion about one's body has to be Chicken-ish. I do like his body too, especially because is looks natural, and healthy. I mean: a sixpack is not natural, it's saying: 'hey, look at me, I've been working out". And a very big body, with love-handles (do you know this expression) is not very attractive either when it's jumping up and down without a shirt. (try to visualize it...:shocked: )

Yeh a lot of men go this way especially if they do weights , they end up huge , mostly fat and not so toned , I hate beer bellies :thumbdown: , looks awful

yep, but they are reality :-)

Elton John used to be a LOT slimmer too... Let's talk about a shirtless Mika again in 15 years :wink2:

When he's been eating hotel-food for a decade... It's a good thing he jumps the whole performance long, so he doesn't have to worry about an extra beer.

(gosj this sounds very superficial, doens't it?)

I wonder what Mika's Dad's physique is like :wink2: Men tend to follow their fathers with body shape as they age (in my experience) same as with their hair loss. (Oh dear let's NOT get onto Penniman family male pattern balding, PLEASE!!!).

I can't believe that I've never read this thread before, some excellent points have been made. I have so much to say to this topic that I fear I may kill my multi-quote button (yet again). I'll need to save it until I have time to compose them properly, though. :shocked:

For now I'll comment on Mika's style changes and the off-topic topic of Mika's physique. :bleh:

I can't imagine that he's pumping iron at the gym every day or anything!

Why not? He might be trying to get fit like any other person. *shrugs shoulders*

some like em skinny some like em muscular , every one has different tastes

Precisely. But do remember that this board isn't representative of most straight women as those of them here have a fascination with a certain curly-haired skinny bloke. :thumb_yello:

It occurred to me the other day that these "self-presentation" transformations, might also apply to his way of dress. Remembering photos from his earlier studio days in making the album in Miami, I remember noticing more makeup (in particular - eyeliner) longer, wavy hair, and feminine looking yellow slipper-shoes in another photo (I think these were from the Jodi Marr or Greg Wells sites). His styling has evolved to something more boyish today(braces, Chuck taylors).

"I tried to be like Grace Kelly, but all her looks were too sad, so I tried a little Freddie..."

eyeliner.jpg

yellowslippers.jpg

photos are small - here's the link to have a better look. Just click on "Photos" and then it will take a moment to load

http://www.jodimarr.com/

Keen eyes, Suzy, I've never thought of the hair/makeup/clothes progression.

If I’m not completely mistaken, those slippers are Moroccan “belghas” which are worn by both men and women but the more decorative type such as the ones that Mika is wearing are generally more for women.

With regards to the longer, more feminine hair, I miss it. With regards to the clothes, the only shift I’ve seen is one towards a more commercial look (i.e. cleaner, neater), I don't see a shift to a more 'boyish', I think he's maintained an androgynous style (I think that I, a woman, could steal his wardrobe and be comfortable with wearing all of his clothes - aside from size but that's not the point). With regards to the eyeliner, I've never really noticed it before but now that you’ve pointed it out it’s obvious in the older pics, so that’s another element to his look that he’s removed. I like it – it’s not so emo on him and it accentuates his features, plays a little with female beauty even.

(Btw, the Grace Kelly lyric parallel is interesting.)

P9060089.jpg

Off-topic: I vote for bringing back the longer, more feminine locks. :wub2:

completely off topic but was mikina banned

The troll? Yes, think so :biggrin2:

Are you agreeing with the fact that it's off-topic or that he should bring back the longer locks? Or, wait, with that smilie are you even really agreeing at all?

:wink2:

The locks of course

:wub2:

:wub2: :wub2: