Mika's Sexuality (A Different Kind of Thread)

JackViolet

That's not reallllllly what I meant... :wink2: my private personal opinion of Mika and whatever else that appertains to him is not really shaped by this forum. My specific wording was that going by my reactions to threads dedicated to Mika's various body parts, quirks, and sartorial choices of a personal nature, one may suppose I hate the items previously listed. :naughty:

--Jack

I used to be all about that...the threads with all the thigns you just said...but I've grown...(yes even though it's been a couple months) and I just like Mika for his music and the way he treated me and my sisters when he saw us. But mostly for his music...mostly you're guarenteed a good time at his show because they're fun and care free. I always felt like his shows were kinda like Never Never Land...going there and being a young kid all over again just from the atmostphere...and of course the best part...dressing up!!!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
I am so over Mika's sexuality, I can't even tell you. Unless he's up for a shag I don't wanna know.

Let us know...we need evidence. :mf_rosetinted:

Sivan can record it again and we can make it a sticky on the front page. :naughty:

I am so over Mika's sexuality, I can't even tell you. Unless he's up for a shag I don't wanna know.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

OK, I was taking a drink when I read this and you made me

laugh so hard I snorted and water came out of my nose! :naughty:

That'll teach me!

:roll1: :roll1: :roll1:

dcdeb

Oh BlueSky that reminds me of the best thread title ever...

Oooh, pick me, pick me! I bet I know which one you're thinking of! :original:

And btw, I love your MuchoMacho quote... He's very quotable,

isn't he? :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

And btw, I love your MuchoMacho quote... He's very quotable,

isn't he? :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

That quote is a hair's breadth behind "You the kind and fine wizard" for greatest quote ever. The wizard quote only has a slight edge due to the limitless possibilities it has created for mocking Mika.

:lmfao:

I love you Christine...

Let us know...we need evidence. :mf_rosetinted:

Sivan can record it again and we can make it a sticky on the front page. :naughty:

:naughty:

Nice one Suzy...

So I saw this thread a few days ago, and still haven't managed to find five minutes to comment. I'd love to write an in-depth response, but I'm going on holiday tomorrow and suitcases don't pack themselves, unfortunately.

I just wanted to say that what you've written - and what other people have said in response - is quite enlightening, really. The overall concept surrounding how a performer (particularly such a unique and intelligent performer such as Mika) injects sexuality into his performances is quite intriguing. I really wonder how the next five years will see him evolve.

Clearly, he knows that he's teasing the audience nowadays when he performs - braces flicking, topless trash-can-banging, anyone?

I wonder, though, if he knows just how much he lures many of us in with his offstage demeanor, in the interviews we see. We all know that he's attractive and all that jazz (and I definitely won't be complaining about the almost-X-rated Sweet Dreams dancing!), but for me, the side of him that makes me crazy is what we see when he's being interviewed. And whereas the sexual element to his latest performances is pretty black and white (pelvic thrusting!), the attraction from his interviews is so many shades of gray: his choice of words, his body language, his insight, his masterful ability to dodge ignorant questions from ignorant interviewers. I would definitely say that all those pieces of the puzzle that we see, even in a "controlled" environment like an interview, contribute far more to my attraction to him than do the hyper-masculine, sexed-up performances we saw during his last US tour. I guess it does, however, depend upon your interpretation of the word "attraction".

Anyhow, I'm off on a tangent, and my as-yet-empty suitcase is calling me - just my two cents from out in left field. :mf_rosetinted:

That's exactly how i feel. I mean i'm not complaining about his super sexy performances of let's say Sweet Dreams and LT, but it's the other things he do that really makes me like him. U basically covered how i feel....his wit makes me fall in love with him all over again :wub2: It's like when's not being sexy or not even trying to be, it's the best.

That's a really good article! Well done. I suppose all performers evolve as they go on, and they can't always stay the same. I think it's terrible when people call Mika names, after all, whatever his sexuality is, he's not doing much sexual stuff, AND PROBABLY NOT ANYTHING, at the moment, because he's concentrating on his career! I don't see what the big deal is anyway, and it's no one else's business!!

Love today, from Marilyn

• 1 month later...

I love this thread...unfortunately too late to be smart and post :naughty:

Miss the "earlier" Mika though...but thank god I still see a bit of that in interviews...I always had a thing for this sort of "shy" guys :blink: