Mika's Sexuality (A Different Kind of Thread)

JackViolet

I so agree Mika is a ridiculously sexy man, but I fancy him shirt on or off. You'd never hear me scream TAKE YOUR SHIRT OOOOFFFF.

But I have to agree with Cassie though, if he didn't like that kind of attention, he wouldn't take his shirt off.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I so agree Mika is a ridiculously sexy man, but I fancy him shirt on or off. You'd never hear me scream TAKE YOUR SHIRT OOOOFFFF.

But I have to agree with Cassie though, if he didn't like that kind of attention, he wouldn't take his shirt off.

True- and I don't think it overshadows his music at all, he's too talented. Just because people without ability show the flesh, it doesn't mean people like Mika can't

Just make a t-shirt or petition or whatever.:naughty:

A "MIKA PUT YOUR SHIRT ON" petition?:naughty: He's be very confused, fall on his knees and start crying; "What is it you aliens want for meeeeee?"

But yeah, I see him more like a big brother than a chickenobject, so he can do whatever he wants, as long as the pants stay on:naughty:

I will SO do that! :lmfao: Next time... if there is a next time...:blink:

...nah, I'm too shy. :lmfao:

Thanks !!!! :)

LOL ... as i say ... aslong as he sticks to what hes good at - music - i wouldn't discourage him showing his other talents :mf_rosetinted:... when hes part of a live chippendale show ALONE ... ill start to worry ... LOL ...

we should make a statement ... we all go to the next gig in polo neck jumpers !!!! huzzahhhh !!!! ... summer or not..... :mf_rosetinted:

cherrise should wear the jumper my gran knitted .... :naughty:

Edited by mikas_gal07

Just make a t-shirt or petition or whatever.:naughty:

Hmm, a T-shirt, huh? :das:

*secretly fancies the idea*:naughty:

Considering the fact that next time I'll see Mika I will find myself in the fan crowd, I think I'll better not do that... :lmfao: ...or wear it under Caz' granny's polo jumper and just flash when he looks .... :mf_rosetinted:

Hmm, a T-shirt, huh? :das:

*secretly fancies the idea*:naughty:

Considering the fact that next time I'll see Mika I will find myself in the fan crowd, I think I'll better not do that... :lmfao: ...or wear it under Caz' granny's polo jumper and just flash when he looks .... :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Like what? (genuine question)

Too numerous to list exhaustively to be honest. As long as it helps perpetuate his story, it is not forbidden. Learning difficulties, compulsions, insecurities, his family members from his granny to his young cousin.

It doesn't matter whether these details are even accurate. The point is that he is willing to use details about his personal life to sell himself. I don't believe that he refuses to discuss one aspect of his personal life on the basis that he wants the public to focus exclusively on his music.

If we are to focus exclusively on his music then why tell tales of childhood trauma ad nauseam? Why do we need to know any more about his ethnicity than his sexuality? Why do we need to know about his family dynamic but not his romantic relationships?

Besides, 25 is a lot older than 23, you'd expect him to loosen up

Yeah I would, but he really hasn't as far as I can tell. He is less formal on the blog on occasion but he is far from revealing personal details about himself that he wouldn't have 2 years ago.

What is it on the PDP DVD that you think is more revealing? To me it feels even more businesslike than the first one. The only thing I learned from it is that his stalking skills surpass mine since he is able to get people's mobile numbers where I have failed.

You said something about him being at home, but he did a photo shoot in his living room before I'd even heard of him. I find the lengthy print interviews from that time a lot more interesting and revealing than his self-edited blog and DVD.

Oh that 'put yer shirt back on' T-shirt petition just made me

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I wanna be a part of it !!!! Imagine his poor, confused face when he reads them hahaha!

I can see the ultimate petition forthcoming….:biggrin2:

Too numerous to list exhaustively to be honest. As long as it helps perpetuate his story, it is not forbidden. Learning difficulties, compulsions, insecurities, his family members from his granny to his young cousin.

It doesn't matter whether these details are even accurate. The point is that he is willing to use details about his personal life to sell himself. I don't believe that he refuses to discuss one aspect of his personal life on the basis that he wants the public to focus exclusively on his music.

If we are to focus exclusively on his music then why tell tales of childhood trauma ad nauseam? Why do we need to know any more about his ethnicity than his sexuality? Why do we need to know about his family dynamic but not his romantic relationships?

If you would make a guess Christine, what would you think is the answer to that?

I think it is along the lines being personal but not private.

But I have no idea if my choice of words makes sense in English!:wink2:

I couldn't for the life of me think why this old thread kept appearing... finally decided I needed to investigate.

Please... feel free to keep discussing. I have nothing of value to add, but I like to be entertained:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I couldn't for the life of me think why this old thread kept appearing... finally decided I needed to investigate.

Please... feel free to keep discussing. I have nothing of value to add, but I like to be entertained:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Hey, feel free to contribute :fisch::naughty:

If they're not true, they're not personal details. Stalking skills are a personal detail, enthusiasm is a personal detail, likes and dislikes are a personal detail. True the grandmother who likes GK is a personal detail- about someone else. (The only cousin I've come accross is Audrey, and that's recently.) The interviews' emphasis on lonliness were a genuine personal detail, if true, but the learning difficulties were ages ago. And how much do we know about the compulsions?

You've never heard me suggesting we should focus exclusively on his music- I'm more interested in character. I think the rush to insist we're "only here for the music" whenever his sexuality is mentioned is rather hypocritical given the amount of time we spend discussing every apect of his life. I@m looking forward to the next round of interviews almost as much as the album. But his lyrics would benefit from being less reserved.

Neither have you heard me suggest that using personal details to sell music is against either my or Mika's ethics. He obviously sees the need to use them, but I'm still not convinced he's comfortable sharing them.

As to the rest of the question, why ask me? It's Mika's decision.

If they're not true, they're not personal details. Stalking skills are a personal detail, enthusiasm is a personal detail, likes and dislikes are a personal detail. True the grandmother who likes GK is a personal detail- about someone else. (The only cousin I've come accross is Audrey, and that's recently.) The interviews' emphasis on lonliness were a genuine personal detail, if true, but the learning difficulties were ages ago. And how much do we know about the compulsions?

You've never heard me suggesting we should focus exclusively on his music- I'm more interested in character. I think the rush to insist we're "only here for the music" whenever his sexuality is mentioned is rather hypocritical given the amount of time we spend discussing every apect of his life. I@m looking forward to the next round of interviews almost as much as the album. But his lyrics would benefit from being less reserved.

Neither have you heard me suggest that using personal details to sell music is against either my or Mika's ethics. He obviously sees the need to use them, but I'm still not convinced he's comfortable sharing them.

As to the rest of the question, why ask me? It's Mika's decision.

Re the bolded bits: I'm totally with you on that, definitely :thumb_yello:

I think that, when he did the Koko gig, he didn't take his shirt off (I know a lot of things were different then of course) but it was only later he started that topless bit. I think he really began to enjoy having people saying he is gorgeous, and maybe he started to believe it (a little bit anyway) But I hope he doesn't continue to have the topless part of his show, because he just doesn't need to do that. As many people have said, he has so much talent. It's all he really needs, and he still looks gorgeous with his clothes on!

I think that, when he did the Koko gig, he didn't take his shirt off (I know a lot of things were different then of course) but it was only later he started that topless bit. I think he really began to enjoy having people saying he is gorgeous, and maybe he started to believe it (a little bit anyway) But I hope he doesn't continue to have the topless part of his show, because he just doesn't need to do that. As many people have said, he has so much talent. It's all he really needs, and he still looks gorgeous with his clothes on!

He does still look amazing with his clothes ON ---- but, I like the thrills and the chills that run up and down my spine as he prances around half naked . . . and I can better imagine things that would make his mother turn ten shades of red . . then purple! :das:

I agree he DOES not need to do it what-so-ever . . . but, I cannot deny the fact that I l o v e it either!!!! :licks_lips:

He does still look amazing with his clothes ON ---- but, I like the thrills and the chills that run up and down my spine as he prances around half naked . . . and I can better imagine things that would make his mother turn ten shades of red . . then purple!

I agree he DOES not need to do it what-so-ever . . . but, I cannot deny the fact that I l o v e it either!!!!

:roftl: I agree !!

So a LOAD of people like him with his clothes ON ... and some OFF ... If its gonna keep being established that were here for his music , why are we so focused about whether he wears clothes or NOT ?? :naughty:

We buy his music ... which obviously involves analysing what he wears (OR should i say doesnt, haha) ... it isnt upto us !!! LOL

Im sure people would be annoyed if Mika Himself said "for god sake i hate people who go to work in a white shirt , they look like the typical office person" OR "She used to wear a white shirt , why has she changed to a pink one?? .. its so tacky" my responce would be - well its her/his body and life ... let them do what they want ??? ... the same as people say he objectifies himself :naughty: ... they would probs still be good at thier job !! like mika is , hes still good at what he does , as you all know ... whether clothes on or not .... :naughty: ...

....the thing is , in my eyes , mika isnt here to satisfy the MFC alone ... whether that involves entertaining randy fan girls at concerts or not ... maybe he likes it :naughty::wink2: ... i dont suppose we can like EVERYTHING an artist or PERSON does .. but thats them ... and i think thats what should be loved :)

....the thing is , in my eyes , mika isnt here to satisfy the MFC alone ... whether that involves entertaining randy fan girls at concerts or not ... maybe he likes it :naughty::wink2: ... i dont suppose we can like EVERYTHING an artist or PERSON does .. but thats them ... and i think thats what should be loved :)

Such a shame! :roftl:

. . . . . you are right! And he OBVIOUSLY l i k e s the attention -- because we all are well aware by now that MIKA does not do anything that HE does not want to or feels uncomfortable with! I mean COME ON . . . who wouldn't be flattered when the screaming rate jumps 50 meters when the shirt comes off! Anyone would! In a way - - - we are helping to build his confidence up all the more! :wink2:

Such a shame! :roftl:

. . . . . you are right! And he OBVIOUSLY l i k e s the attention -- because we all are well aware by now that MIKA does not do anything that HE does not want to or feels uncomfortable with! I mean COME ON . . . who wouldn't be flattered when the screaming rate jumps 50 meters when the shirt comes off! Anyone would! In a way - - - we are helping to build his confidence up all the more! :wink2

It is a shame !!! :no:

But yes thats exactly what im trying to point out holly !! he knows he has a great voice ... now hes found ANOTHER self esteem boost !! :)

IMO its flattery that makes him do it !! ... when i was at school (sounds like a proper oldling :roftl:) people may not believe it ... (:sneaky2:) but i had the flattest chest in the class (:sneaky2:).... LOL .... and when i started to "mature" i got complimented lots!! and carried on dressing that way as i enjoyed the compliments .. compliments make any human feel good and want more!! :wink2: