Mika is this summers hotest man according to Cosmopilitan (swedish)

lollipopski

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder if he meant strap-ons, whips and leather dominant or head-of-the-house, maternal dominant?

I´m interested in that too...

Come on Mika, tell us something about your preferences ...:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I searched but didn't find any similar thread but it it is, you can remove this.

This interview is quite old, from the june edition and I'm sorry I didn't post it earlier. I'll try to translate it the best I can.

Cosmopolitan gave Mika the role of the hottes man this summer :biggrin2:

Mika flirts with the world

http://www.cosmopolitan.se/upload/artiklar/fasta/jenny_mika.jpg

Heres the full interview: http://www.cosmopolitan.se/artiklar/mall1.asp?artikelID=120&kategoriID=6

Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

x

and just for the record, it wasn't me stroking his leg in Copenhagen

Not? :blink: While reading that part I actually instantly thought: "Wow, I bet it was Kata, who else would do this...?"

....I puke when people say "You are so hot"

...and at this point the topless steeldrum racket comes in VERRRRY useful....:bleh:

Haha. Mika, you crack me up! :thumb_yello:

:lmao::roftl:

hello Cata! i´m Laura from Argentina.

te escribo en español, venite al Argetinean Thread! esta muy bueno, ensima hay un monton como nosotras, enamoradas perdidamente de Mika,:wub2: incluso nos pusimos un nombre The Chupetin Braces Girls! :punk:

busca argentina en Search y te va a aparecer...

Well, for the rest. i love the interview, he is so hilarious! and so cute! and the most important so freaking hot! i love his smile, voice, hair...

sorry i´m too excited

What a great interview!!!

The pics are great too! But that girl could have brushed her hair a bit better, she's interviewing Mika for God's sake ^^

Damn that it's too late to get that magazine, I think my sister was goign t buy it back then, but changed her mind. Damn...

Thank you so much!!

What a great interview!!!

The pics are great too! But that girl could have brushed her hair a bit better, she's interviewing Mika for God's sake ^^

Damn that it's too late to get that magazine, I think my sister was goign t buy it back then, but changed her mind. Damn...

Thank you so much!!

Exactly my thought :doh: I sooo would've wanted to have that mag.. :sneaky2: damn damn damn..! :boxed::bleh:

Till alla ni svenskar som inte hann köpa tidningen!!! Det är inte för sent. Man kan köpa gamla nummer på Cosmos hemsida. Julinummret där Mika är med har Katherine Heigl på framsidan har dock inte kommit upp i shoppen än men det borde den göra snart. Lycka till! :thumb_yello:

http://www.cosmopolitan.se/shoppen/default.asp?kategori=1

Till alla ni svenskar som inte hann köpa tidningen!!! Det är inte för sent. Man kan köpa gamla nummer på Cosmos hemsida. Julinummret där Mika är med har Katherine Heigl på framsidan har dock inte kommit upp i shoppen än men det borde den göra snart. Lycka till! :thumb_yello:

Tac kså mycket!

Jag måste beställa, annars går jag under! Eller nej, det gör jag iofs inte, men du fattar X)

Tac kså mycket!

Jag måste beställa, annars går jag under! Eller nej, det gör jag iofs inte, men du fattar X)

Hehe, Aaa... Jag köpte den lilla tidningen (du vet, de finns i två format), eftersom jag först inte hade en aning om att Mika var med i den annars hade jag såklart köpt den stora. Sen när jag skulle leta efter den stora så fanns den inte längre i affärerna. Hoppas det inte är någon skillnad mellan de olika. Men en del av mig vill också köpa den stora nu :naughty:

Hehe, Aaa... Jag köpte den lilla tidningen (du vet, de finns i två format), eftersom jag först inte hade en aning om att Mika var med i den annars hade jag såklart köpt den stora. Sen när jag skulle leta efter den stora så fanns den inte längre i affärerna. Hoppas det inte är någon skillnad mellan de olika. Men en del av mig vill också köpa den stora nu :naughty:

Men det är väl klart att du ska! :naughty:

Jag ska iaf kolla om det är nån affär som fortfarande har det numret ute i affärerna.. Man vet ju aldrig.. Det r så lustigt.. jag stod och kollade på det numret jättemycket för någon vecka sen, men jag orkade aldrig gå fram och kolla vad tidningen "innehöll" lr vad man ska kalla det. Dumma mig

Åååh tack så hemskt mkt!! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

It's important to be unpredictable, even in your social behaviour. Never be boring!

that might explain some of the "unpredictable" cancellations... :lmao::naughty:

Come on, everybody needs some Björk in their life!

definitely not. if i had to name my least favourite musician ever, it would be her. so mika, speak for yourself there. :sneaky2:

great interview, thanx for posting! :original: only saw it now, didn't click on it for a while cause the title didn't suggest there was an interview.

and it's great how ironic it is, that he says he doesn't want people to say he's hot and then gets voted hottest man by the same magazine, lol!! :roftl: btw, mika, i think you're hot, whether you like it or not! :bleh:

Does people flirt with you when you are on stage?

Absolutely. When we played in Copenhagen there was one girl in the front who constantly stroking my leg. I just had to ignore it. Get it, You are standing there singing and then somebody starts stroking you for real on your leg?

So isn't a efficient way to flirt?

Haha, no it's just a bit odd.

I don't blame the woman for being tempted to do it but to actually do it is rather creepy. :blink:

Do you flirt with the audience?

I kinda flirt with everything and everyone, no matter if it's a tree or a coffecup. I can't resist. It makes ordinary life much more exciting. But in the same time I'm not a "flirty" person. People misinterpret me often and think I'm flirting with them when Im not. I don't really flirt, I'm only human. People get stressed if you just look them in the eyes and smile. "Help, somebody takes contact", you see they're thinking.

The "I can't resist" part made me laugh. The part about people getting stressed when you make eye contact and smile reminded me of one of my favourite sayings: "Smile at people, it makes them wonder what you're thinking...". :naughty:

How do you do if you want to make contact to people?

I just walk right up to them and start to talk to them. They often run away, haha. Most of people think I'm all to forward. And I don't need alcohol to do that, I drink very little.

I relate to that: I can seem too open and sometimes scare people away because of it. I don't drink, I'm naturally hyper. :insane:

What can people learn from you?

Not much. Don't learn anything from me. I'm not a very good example, please (in english)!

Awww, he's just being modest.

Are you good at reading other people?

I was forced into alienation when I went to school. I was the Observer. But that can give a feeling of power because you spend all your time studying other people instead of talking and not learning anything about them. It's important to be unpredictable, even in your social behaviour. Never be boring! When the writers Sylvia Plath and Ted Hughes met in a bar in Oxford she stept up to him and asked him ti dance, which they did for a while. Then she bit him so hard in the chin that he started to bleed and walked away. She knew that he would never forget her after that and it worked. So bite life in the ass before it kickes you in the ass!

That's a sad story. Awesome advice, though. :lol3:

What advice do women need about men?

I have a very dominant mother and three sisters, so men are in minorithy in my family. One thing I've noticed is that it's a big difference to stand up for yourself and be so tough that you puch away people. To be tough in that way never works. But to be tough and charming works very good for women. And be a maneater! There is no reason not to be. And if it's about one person getting over another - girls, take the chanse, beacuse guys get over this kind of thins much easier

Again, wise words. :naughty:

What to people have to do to get your attention?

It's nice to get compliment about my record, but I puke when people say "You are so hot". Peoples brains are attractive. And peoples style is much more important than their looks. A persons style is much more of personality that their congenital appearance, your genes.

I completely agree with him about brains, personality and the manifestation of them "style" being more important than what your genes give you. He's got sense, that's more than most 23 year old men are willing to admit. I feel slightly guilty about the "you are so hot" gushing that he gets, it's a natural response to his beauty yet essentially shallow. I'm guilty as charged. I must add, though, being "hot" is not just about your genes, it's also about your style and how you treat people. :wink2:

Overall, a great interview. Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

I dunno abt whether Mika feels the leg-stroke was creepy...all i know is, if i had the chance i would definitely do it!!

And Mika, u shouldn't be turned off by ppl saying u're hot. We at MFC think u're sizzling because u have the looks, the brains, the personality, the style.... in other words the whole damn package! that is a real compliment, baby!

• 1 month later...

Julinr har fortfarande inte kommit ut i shopen?