The "Let it all out" thread...

BonjourMika1990

god' date=' i think yesterday was the baddest day ever. 2 things happened. i had an argument with my mum about moving house as we're moving soon and i haven't done any packing she started to get really angry with me cuz i wouldn't do anything about it and started saying i was a lazy cow and an a**hole. i just sarted crying as i'm really sensitive about what people call me, but, my mum calling me things like that? it's the first time she's ever said that to me. i tried not to take any notice of her but, i couldn't. the next thing is my friend. she's been ignoring me since we went on school trip which was ages ago about...17 july. i don't know why, i mean, we've been best friends since we were 5 and, now i think she don't like me. i haven't many friends and none i trust. i saw her today with another friend and she hardly spoke to me. she didn't even look at me! that's not like her! she was talking to other friend, i fell like i'm not alive. apparently, other friend says that whenever she sees her, she always talk about me. i don't really believe that. i just don't know what to do. i've got noone to talk to, just my phone, my pets and my mika posters (lol). i've been a loner for most of my holidays, just can't take it anymore. i talk to anything that doesn't talk, those are my only friends at the moment.[/quote']

Aahh, that sounds really sad. That's terrible that your mum called you that, I wish I could say something to cheer you up, I know there can be really dark periods in life :( Are you also upset about the moving?

It's nice to have Mika in those moments though. He has cheered me up when there's nobody else near me.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I HATE PEOPLE!!! (Except all of you, you lot are great.) :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

......rant over. *crawls under a blanket with ice cream and a box of tissues* Uggh, it's been one of those days, guys.

Me too. Not today but generally it use to happen. I guess this is a tough day for many :shocked:

Okay, here's the deal:

I had a gigantic fight involving one of my ex-best friends and my already best friend. She was talking really bad about him to the teacher no less! When I stood up for him, she got all pissy and things elevated really fast. Now we hate each other and we're never speaking again. So I've been finding out through people that she has been talking about me and insulting my family and my background and even my weight FOR YEARS. I never knew that. My own best friend turned out to hate every single thing about me. Our whole 8 year relationship has been a lie. She's called me fat, insulted my mother, called me a whore, said that my clothes didn't fit me, that I've been "faking" my OCD to get attention, and even more things that I never even knew about. I never talked bad about her. EVER. Because she was my friend.

I don't understand people. :blink:

Okay, here's the deal:

I had a gigantic fight involving one of my ex-best friends and my already best friend. She was talking really bad about him to the teacher no less! When I stood up for him, she got all pissy and things elevated really fast. Now we hate each other and we're never speaking again. So I've been finding out through people that she has been talking about me and insulting my family and my background and even my weight FOR YEARS. I never knew that. My own best friend turned out to hate every single thing about me. Our whole 8 year relationship has been a lie. She's called me fat, insulted my mother, called me a whore, said that my clothes didn't fit me, that I've been "faking" my OCD to get attention, and even more things that I never even knew about. I never talked bad about her. EVER. Because she was my friend.

OOOO that would have made me so mad lol... It's ok though, you wouldn't want to understand the way those people think... it'll only lower you're IQ lol

Okay, here's the deal:

WOW. I know I don't know you all that well, and don't know her at all, but it sounds like she's really jealous of you. EVERYTIME I've seen that happen, (and it happens a lot more than you'd think) from back in middle school all the way into college, the friend that was talking trash was doing it because they were intensely jealous of the other friend and either trying to destroy that person's "perfect" reputation in the eyes of others, or trying to gain the attention for themselves. I'm sorry that it happened to you. But she's really just making herself look bad; no one likes a gossip and a backstabber.

Ok I'm gonna let it all out now lol...

First of all, I had so much fun this summer! I mean I experienced life on my own downtown taking my fashion course twice a week... and I met mika twice! IT was truley perfect! Now, I have to go to school... tomorrow is my senior orientation... and I'm not excited... I only look forward to seeing people's faces when they see me, I've changed... They NEVER believed I would meet mika... and now look, I've met him and have had a pic taken with him and everything... My fellow students are boring and don't know who he is really so, they think I'm funny like that :) Oh well... I'm just not looking forward to senior year in general... It's too chaotic... but I have to do it i guess lol

Also, I'm feeling very sad about mika... I dunno why... I should be happy that I saw him only a few days ago and that I got the best smile from him in the world! But, I feel sad that it's over... and sad that I don't know if he'll come back to chicago soon... I also feel very relieved, because my obsession has died down.. I accept my place in his life as a fan, though I want more... I would never push myself onto him... I look forward to him getting my two letters to him this weekend :) I just sit here patiently waiting for him to come back... content... ready to brave the school year as a new person... because I'm in love for the first time in life... figurativley speaking of course lol... but non the less any kind of love is good...

Ok I'm gonna let it all out now lol...

First of all, I had so much fun this summer! I mean I experienced life on my own downtown taking my fashion course twice a week... and I met mika twice! IT was truley perfect! Now, I have to go to school... tomorrow is my senior orientation... and I'm not excited... I only look forward to seeing people's faces when they see me, I've changed... They NEVER believed I would meet mika... and now look, I've met him and have had a pic taken with him and everything... My fellow students are boring and don't know who he is really so, they think I'm funny like that :) Oh well... I'm just not looking forward to senior year in general... It's too chaotic... but I have to do it i guess lol

Also, I'm feeling very sad about mika... I dunno why... I should be happy that I saw him only a few days ago and that I got the best smile from him in the world! But, I feel sad that it's over... and sad that I don't know if he'll come back to chicago soon... I also feel very relieved, because my obsession has died down.. I accept my place in his life as a fan, though I want more... I would never push myself onto him... I look forward to him getting my two letters to him this weekend :) I just sit here patiently waiting for him to come back... content... ready to brave the school year as a new person... because I'm in love for the first time in life... figurativley speaking of course lol... but non the less any kind of love is good...

Wow, that was so, I dunno.... beautiful... in some ways :biggrin2:

haha!i just wanna cry!im the greediest person ever but i thinbk it sucks mika wont be coming to boston this year.i've been his fan for so many many mnths and i have never been to a gig nor met him.seeing everyone on here brag about kissing and hugging and meeting mika makes me want to sit in a corner and cry.for everyone who has met him im just sooooooo jealous!!!!!!!! i never get jealous about like anything so this suprises me!so now i have officially let it out!:blink::mf_rosetinted:

Sometimes I wanna stop the world in all its chaos and make someone listen to me! *sigh* Just because I'm young doesn't mean I don't have an opinion of the stuff that's happening nowadays...

i know right!i almost dont wanna tell ppl im 12 on here because then it feels like ppl dont take me seriously.they are like"shes only 12" i think 12 yr old mika fans matter just as much as the old ppl ones do!:mf_rosetinted:

I'm Sad Cause I Wanna See Mika Too. I Don't Know How Or When Or If He Will Be In Romania Ever?

Phunkygal, Don't Be Sad, Here No One Knows Your Age Right? So You Can Tell Us Your Thoughts And We Are Going To Listen To You And Support You. Look, I'm 29 , I Have A Famyly, Like A Responsable Mother , Wife Etc Etc, Etc. But You Know What? If I Could, I Would Go In Every Country Where Mika Has A Gig And I Wouldn't Care About Anything. Well, Seems To Be Normal For My Age? Suppose Not.

Sometimes I wanna stop the world in all its chaos and make someone listen to me! *sigh* Just because I'm young doesn't mean I don't have an opinion of the stuff that's happening nowadays...

I know exactly what you mean. Everytime I express my opinion in something, it makes no difference because 'I'm just a kid'. But sooner or later, all of us 'kids' will be looking after the wolrd, so our opinion should be listened to, because it can make a difference.

I'm Sad Cause I Wanna See Mika Too. I Don't Know How Or When Or If He Will Be In Romania Ever?

Phunkygal, Don't Be Sad, Here No One Knows Your Age Right? So You Can Tell Us Your Thoughts And We Are Going To Listen To You And Support You. Look, I'm 29 , I Have A Famyly, Like A Responsable Mother , Wife Etc Etc, Etc. But You Know What? If I Could, I Would Go In Every Country Where Mika Has A Gig And I Wouldn't Care About Anything. Well, Seems To Be Normal For My Age? Suppose Not.

hhaha thanks but unfortunaTLEY I TOLD ONE PERSON AND NOW A LOT OF PPL KNOW!I ACT MORE MATUER THAN MY PARENTS (WHO ARE 30) SO IF I DONT TELL PPL USUALLY THEY ASUME IM LIKE 17 OR SOMETHING!lOL! AND YA....THOUGH I LIVE IN THE USA MIKA HAS ONLY COME NEAR ME ONCE AND I COULDNT GO THAT TIME!LOL!

Okay this isnt mika or mcf related 'letting it all out' so dont bother reading it, you dont have to. But i guess im just not seeing the point in things these days. Im fed up of being the one who sits by and pretends that everything is okay, the one that always says they are fine when asked out of curtousy.

Thing is they arent the never have been, and i know it, and no matter how many times i try and fix things, they never change, never have, never will and i dont want to be around to see them get worse. You cant change anything and you cant make things that have happened in your life 'unhappen' or stop them from happening again and again.

The worst part is know that there is goodness in people and mostly it stays deep down and burried. Maybe when people do bad things it’s because they want to, or because they think have to, or maybe we just need the bad stuff to remind us what the good stuff was in the first place. But what if there is no good stuff, what if this is all my life is going to amount to.

Someone once told me that you have to believe that life is more than the sum of its parts. But I cant. I cant believe it because the parts are all I have known, put all those parts together and you start to get a bigger picture, maybe it isn’t all of the puzzle, maybe there are more pieces to it that I haven’t seen yet. But I don’t like the look of the picture the puzzle is making, because if every piece is the same size and shape so far, then the rest of the pieces wont be any different.

I just give up with it all, ive had enough and i dont know what to do anymore i dont, because you cant run away from life, you cant escape things, you cant stop them from hurting you, i just want to make it all go away. Im going t go away, i give up.

Hey if I hope you come online soon :thumb_yello:

****If you've just had an argument, or you're sad about something... LET IT OUT... this is going to be a support thread for all of you so NO yelling ok :-)Maybe this should go under general chin wagging, but NA, most stuff we get sad or argue about has to do with MIKA now adays (no offense lol) So what ever you're feeling (love, hate, bitterness) let it out!****

Hey there!I know there are several threads to defend and even complain about mika, but this one... this one is a "Bonjour Thread" lol So it'll be different.

Me personally: I want to let you all know how much this forum means to me... I'm not on here a whole lot, but when I am, I smile and laugh... and I truly believe it's because of all of you. I've always said that MIKA attracts the nicest fans...and it's true. These past 4 months have been amazing:blush-anim-cl: So, we've been dealing with some tough times here, people have boycotted the club and are just downright sad. I think now is the time, to let one another know how much we mean to eachother... NO ONE understands us MIKA fans lol...

I truly believe that MIKA will see this thread and I also believe that he has NOT and never will abandon us... He will know, that we were the first to love his songs...*sniff sniff* lol

So let it all out, whatever you're feeling...:wink2:

Thank you so much for this awesome idea. And now is time for me to express how I feel about this forum.

First, I want to thank every single person in this forum. You have been the nicest people ever. I feel like if we all friends. Second, a big thank you to MIKA'S mom. She is the reason why MIKA exist now. Third, MIKA. I don't have much to say to him because I get a rush of feelings in my heart. I admire him so much for being such a gentlemen, polite, sweet, inteligent and adorable person. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for this awesome idea. And now is time for me to express how I feel about this forum.

First, I want to thank every single person in this forum. You have been the nicest people ever. I feel like if we all friends. Second, a big thank you to MIKA'S mom. She is the reason why MIKA exist now. Third, MIKA. I don't have much to say to him because I get a rush of feelings in my heart. I admire him so much for being such a gentlemen, polite, sweet, inteligent and adorable person. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww, this was really nice :wink2: I totally feel for you, I have exactly the same feeling about this forum, Mika's mum and the man himself. MFCers ar the nicest people ever! :wink2: A biiiiiiiiiig hug :huglove:

Okay what I would like to let out once and for all, and finally get off my chest *and hopefully this will make it all better* is the fact that I have been so sad and deressed ever since last Thursday...'OMG it has been a whole week already' that is when I was suppose to fly to New York to see Mika on GMA. Well, due to undisclosed ISSUES- I was not able to go.

I was SO sad Thursday I cried ALL the way home from work... cried myself to sleep...wolk up at 3:00AM and cried myself back to sleep. Friday...OMG- I was a mess. I left work early. I could not smile at all. I was just so deep in the dumps. I do have to say that I am feeling MUCH better today. It is done it is over with- and I will never get that opportunity again. I just have to deal with that, I guess.

I am JUST so sad, I have not seen Mika live yet moreless met him, and by the time I get to see him live- he is gonna be so famous that he is untouchable and I am never gonna get to meet him. This is extremeley depressing! I will always be just a namless face in the crowd, but I just want to have the opportunity to tell him something and ALL I need is 5 seconds. No autograph- no picture, just 5 seconds.

Second, a big thank you to MIKA'S mom. She is the reason why MIKA exist now.

That is incredibly cute. :biggrin2:

Okay what I would like to let out once and for all, and finally get off my chest *and hopefully this will make it all better* is the fact that I have been so sad and deressed ever since last Thursday...'OMG it has been a whole week already' that is when I was suppose to fly to New York to see Mika on GMA. Well, due to undisclosed ISSUES- I was not able to go.

I was SO sad Thursday I cried ALL the way home from work... cried myself to sleep...wolk up at 3:00AM and cried myself back to sleep. Friday...OMG- I was a mess. I left work early. I could not smile at all. I was just so deep in the dumps. I do have to say that I am feeling MUCH better today. It is done it is over with- and I will never get that opportunity again. I just have to deal with that, I guess.

I am JUST so sad, I have not seen Mika live yet moreless met him, and by the time I get to see him live- he is gonna be so famous that he is untouchable and I am never gonna get to meet him. This is extremeley depressing! I will always be just a namless face in the crowd, but I just want to have the opportunity to tell him something and ALL I need is 5 seconds. No autograph- no picture, just 5 seconds.

You WILL get to meet him, I'm sure! Just keep the faith---he will be back in the US next year for sure, and I don't think that he will ever change to the type of person that would be ungrateful and would not stop to be with the fans for a few minutes. That's one thing that's so special about Mika---that he loves his fans and seems to appreciate and want to meet them. Cynthia said in her report that his mother told her that Mika wanted to meet ALL of his fans. You will get to meet him, and when you do, it will be extra special because you waited. :):thumb_yello:

Oh, Holly that sounds really sad :( I really wish I could make you feel better, I'm afraid to even think what you must have felt when you were so prepared to meet him but couldn't. Do not say that it's impossible to meet him. I know it may sound silly to ask you to hope in this situation, but I'm sure that sooner or later there will be a chance. One of the mfcers , I think Cyntia, but not sure, spoke to Mika's mum and she said that she hopes Mika will never become so 'big' that he won't care about his fans anymore. I'm sure he will listen to you if you meet him and you can never know where you will be after a while and where he will be. You can get another chance even if now it doesn't seem so, I'm sure that you meeting Mika is not at all a hopeless case. A big hug :huglove:

HoolyD I kinda know how you feel. I missed out on the Big Girl Video, so I was okay with it and then i found out it was only in Croydon (a bus ride away). I cried so hard, even though I met him before but I still felt really horrible.

You WILL get to meet him, I'm sure! Just keep the faith---he will be back in the US next year for sure, and I don't think that he will ever change to the type of person that would be ungrateful and would not stop to be with the fans for a few minutes. That's one thing that's so special about Mika---that he loves his fans and seems to appreciate and want to meet them. Cynthia said in her report that his mother told her that Mika wanted to meet ALL of his fans. You will get to meet him, and when you do, it will be extra special because you waited. :):thumb_yello:

That sounds SO encouraging! And I do have LOTS of faith and hope that I will get to meet him, but the more time that goes by and the bigger he becomes the less my chances get every month that passes by. I can see Mika saying that he wanted to meet all of his fans, and that is so sweet. Maybe we are so lucky to have someone so kind as Mika- and MAYBE just MAYBE if it is still up to him, next time around- he will not be completely untouchable. I feel a alittle better. Thanks....:thumb_yello:

Oh, Holly that sounds really sad :( I really wish I could make you feel better, I'm afraid to even think what you must have felt when you were so prepared to meet him but couldn't. Do not say that it's impossible to meet him. I know it may sound silly to ask you to hope in this situation, but I'm sure that sooner or later there will be a chance. One of the mfcers , I think Cyntia, but not sure, spoke to Mika's mum and she said that she hopes Mika will never become so 'big' that he won't care about his fans anymore. I'm sure he will listen to you if you meet him and you can never know where you will be after a while and where he will be. You can get another chance even if now it doesn't seem so, I'm sure that you meeting Mika is not at all a hopeless case. A big hug :huglove:

Firstly THANKS for the hug.... I NEEDED that!!!! :roftl:

Yes, as you all can imagine- being ready to go, and looking forward to it for SO long- and then to be on the VIP guestlist....OMG, it is like a dream come true! And then...NOTHING. I could hardly breathe last Thursday! I still am not quite myself even yet! But, at least I can smile today. Today is the first day I have smiled in a week. I have faith that my day will come. All I want is 5 seconds- that is NOT too much to ask for. I am glad that everyone is so positive and keeps a good outlook on things. I guess I am just seeing things in a totally different perspective. i just HOPE that I am the one that is wrong!

HoolyD I kinda know how you feel. I missed out on the Big Girl Video, so I was okay with it and then i found out it was only in Croydon (a bus ride away). I cried so hard, even though I met him before but I still felt really horrible.

It is good to know that there ARE people out there who understand how we feel and what we are going through. No one around here gets the whole Mika thing.... I do not get how people could not get him! But, that is besides the point. That is the only time I have cried over Mika but- I just do not care what anyone thinks. I know why I love Mika, and I know how hw has dramatically changed my life forever...for the better! And really that is all that matters. :sneaky2:

i know exactly how u feel!i want to meet mika too and i rlly could of met him but i was kept away byu my parents!i feel for u darling! and yes i believe whoever rlly wants to meet mika will!(including me!):thumb_yello: