The "Let it all out" thread...

BonjourMika1990

ok.. i think that a lot of people are disappointed about not seeing him because he cancelled some gigs but that's no reason to start complaining all the time and leaving mfc. there's really no point to it... if you are a fan of mika's you don't just leave because of something that stupid, i mean maybe you shouldn't be here if you just care about seeing him live... i've heard the 'he shouldn't have scheduled so many gigs if he wasn't going to be able to play them' explanations a thousand times and obviously it's too late now and he can't do anything about it IF YOU'RE SICK YOU'RE SICK THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!! ugh.. that felt good :bleh:

people have also been saying that he should cancel all his gigs not just a few of the less important ones to make them feel better about him cancelling their gig and all i can say to that is WTF?! just because you got let down by not seeing mika you want that to happen to everybody else? and all that people should be worrying about is mika's health.. i know he's not going to die or anything and it's probably not that serious but if it's not taken care of it could get to that point so just be happy that he's cancelling more gigs to get better

ok my brain is starting to hurt from all of this thinking so i'm going to go to bed sorry if i offended anyone.. i don't think i did :blink:

well good night!! :cheerful_h4h:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You offended me, but don't worry, I'm getting used to it. And I offend the whole "poor Mika" crowd on a daily basis, so i deserve it :mf_rosetinted:

sorry... but mika really is sick isn't he? the people that met him at the ibiza thing said he was really ill?:blink:

sorry... but mika really is sick isn't he? the people that met him at the ibiza thing said he was really ill?:blink:

yeh cause he said so. He has said the same since april, nothing has changed since. I'm getting sick of this all now, if he is sick he can cancel and go to bed! He hasn't even cancelled the European festivals yet, what is he waiting for? Is it that fun to make people dress up and bring their little children so they can hear it announced from the stage :badmood:

Yes I'm ranting, it's the rant thread :mf_rosetinted:

yeh cause he said so. He has said the same since april, nothing has changed since. I'm getting sick of this all now, if he is sick he can cancel and go to bed! He hasn't even cancelled the European festivals yet, what is he waiting for? Is it that fun to make people dress up and bring their little children so they can hear it announced from the stage :badmood:

Yes I'm ranting, it's the rant thread :mf_rosetinted:

for some reason this reminds me of the birthday thread and avoca...

they did need to be cancelled a bit earlier but maybe he was hoping he would feel better by then (psh listen to me acting as if i have any clue to what's going through mika's or anyone's elses minds :bleh:)

Maybe Mika should stop planning events and gigs etc and when he has done his shows that he has now have a good break until he is 100% better then get back to being a musician. If your not well yo can't do anything about it. Maybe management should get a lesson in management... or better still habd over the reigns to the MFC and we will take care of him.

i'm sick and tired of everyone judging me because i'm mormon!

or making snide remarks about my religion.

this is REALLY REALLY PISSING ME OFF!!!

seriously, everywhere i go, i get judged because i'm mormon.

and people think that my religion does polygamy, and NO, we don't!

that's the crazy band of the fake mormons called the FLDS, that have no affliliation with my church!!

don't go running your mouth about things if you don't even know anything about them!!!!!!!

SO STOP IT!

JUDGING PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WILL NOT GET YOU ANYWHERE!!!

:sneaky2::mad::annoyed_h4h::furious::mad3::blowup::badmood:

that's the crazy band of the fake mormons called the FLDS, that have no affliliation with my church!!

don't go running your mouth about things if you don't even know anything about them!!!!!!!

SO STOP IT!

Aww, I'd say i understand, but y'know... i'm not mormon.

but i know what its like to be judged for something completely stupid/inaccurate/you can't control. *glomps*

i hope you know i don't secretly judge you, even though in that one post a while ago i think i said something to the effect of "Too bad he's not Mormon, he could marry both of us!" and meant it as a joke.

i love you. and mormons.:mf_lustslow:

I'm tired of being judged on my weight. I know that's a typical "fat girl" thing to complain about, but it's starting to depress me more and more. Today my dad called me "fatty", and then laughed at me for a while.

I'm sick of feeling like I have to wear a sheet when I go outside in the summer, just so people don't see my fat.

Aww, I'd say i understand, but y'know... i'm not mormon.

but i know what its like to be judged for something completely stupid/inaccurate/you can't control. *glomps*

i hope you know i don't secretly judge you, even though in that one post a while ago i think i said something to the effect of "Too bad he's not Mormon, he could marry both of us!" and meant it as a joke.

i love you. and mormons.:mf_lustslow:

thanks sarie :D

i luff you too:wub2:

i seriously think you are one of the only ones who really doesn't secretly judge me.

and i always know that you're joking :P

but what i hate is that all that everyone looks at is the stupid effing polygamy thing.

okay, yes, at one point, polygamy was involved.

but it didn't last more than 20 years, and the ones who practice it today, are, like i said, in no way affiliated with my church, even though they claim to be.

thanks sarie :D

i luff you too:wub2:

i seriously think you are one of the only ones who really doesn't secretly judge me.

and i always know that you're joking :P

but what i hate is that all that everyone looks at is the stupid effing polygamy thing.

okay, yes, at one point, polygamy was involved.

but it didn't last more than 20 years, and the ones who practice it today, are, like i said, in no way affiliated with my church, even though they claim to be.

Mormans are awesome. :) I have a friend who is Morman. :)

I'm tired of being judged on my weight. I know that's a typical "fat girl" thing to complain about, but it's starting to depress me more and more. Today my dad called me "fatty", and then laughed at me for a while.

I'm sick of feeling like I have to wear a sheet when I go outside in the summer, just so people don't see my fat.

i can relate.

(and don't say i can't, because i can)

sure, i'm not that big of a girl, but by today's standard, i'm ghastly overweight.

and i'm a size 12.

you don't know how many people i've had call me a "fatty".

seriously, elementary was hell.

even in high school, i'm still grouped with the big girls, and i'm fine with that.

and at least you and i have a better fashion sense than little skanks!!!

i can relate.

(and don't say i can't, because i can)

sure, i'm not that big of a girl, but by today's standard, i'm ghastly overweight.

and i'm a size 12.

you don't know how many people i've had call me a "fatty".

seriously, elementary was hell.

even in high school, i'm still grouped with the big girls, and i'm fine with that.

and at least you and i have a better fashion sense than little skanks!!!

I'm like... a size 20? 22? I don't know. It seems like everything I buy comes with a different label.

I think people just need to call us fat to make themselves feel skinnier. Well here's a fact: The reason fashion models are so thin is because, psychologically, the designers are (mostly gay) and infatuated with the male body. That's why they're all shaped like boys, because THAT is what these designers find attractive.

I love Psychology & Sociology class.:biggrin2:

SO STOP IT!

i don't judge you... i mean i don't know what a morman or what polygamy is but i still wouldn't judge you :wink2: i love you anyway shape or form haha is that from a movie?:bleh:

EDIT: that sounded like i was joking i really do love you anyway shape or form!!!

I'm like... a size 20? 22? I don't know. It seems like everything I buy comes with a different label.

I think people just need to call us fat to make themselves feel skinnier. Well here's a fact: The reason fashion models are so thin is because, psychologically, the designers are (mostly gay) and infatuated with the male body. That's why they're all shaped like boys, because THAT is what these designers find attractive.

I love Psychology & Sociology class.:biggrin2:

And that is even more reason why we should be very thankful that we are fans of a man that sings a song called "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)". Thank you, Mika.

i don't judge you... i mean i don't know what a morman or what polygamy is but i still wouldn't judge you :wink2: i love you anyway shape or form haha is that from a movie?:bleh:

EDIT: that sounded like i was joking i really do love you anyway shape or form!!!

haha, thanks.

i luff you too:biggrin2:

and i don't know if that was from a movie...hmm...

****If you've just had an argument, or you're sad about something... LET IT OUT... this is going to be a support thread for all of you so NO yelling ok :-)Maybe this should go under general chin wagging, but NA, most stuff we get sad or argue about has to do with MIKA now adays (no offense lol) So what ever you're feeling (love, hate, bitterness) let it out!****

Hey there!I know there are several threads to defend and even complain about mika, but this one... this one is a "Bonjour Thread" lol So it'll be different.

Me personally: I want to let you all know how much this forum means to me... I'm not on here a whole lot, but when I am, I smile and laugh... and I truly believe it's because of all of you. I've always said that MIKA attracts the nicest fans...and it's true. These past 4 months have been amazing:blush-anim-cl: So, we've been dealing with some tough times here, people have boycotted the club and are just downright sad. I think now is the time, to let one another know how much we mean to eachother... NO ONE understands us MIKA fans lol...

I truly believe that MIKA will see this thread and I also believe that he has NOT and never will abandon us... He will know, that we were the first to love his songs...*sniff sniff* lol

So let it all out, whatever you're feeling...:wink2:

You said is all, girl! NO ONE understands us! lol! We're so unique!

This is an amazing forum, and the people is even more amazing! And ofcourse MIKA will never abandon us. Or at least i hope not :)

mine isn't really to do with Mika, but...

there's a girl who's not even one of my close friends, but I have her MySpace, and a couple of months ago, I posted a blog, ranting over a few things. I put my usual type of humor into it (a bit dull and sarky :thumbdown: ), and I was looking through her blog, and she completely copied mine

not even the idea (11 things that annoy me), but the WHOLE THING, even the stuff I listed, even the little jokes I made as well. Not even that, but she copied the title, and everything!

I know it sounds like a silly thing to get annoyed over

but I spent aaaaages trying to put the right little jokes in there, and she just stole it..

mine isn't really to do with Mika, but...

there's a girl who's not even one of my close friends, but I have her MySpace, and a couple of months ago, I posted a blog, ranting over a few things. I put my usual type of humor into it (a bit dull and sarky :thumbdown: ), and I was looking through her blog, and she completely copied mine

not even the idea (11 things that annoy me), but the WHOLE THING, even the stuff I listed, even the little jokes I made as well. Not even that, but she copied the title, and everything!

I know it sounds like a silly thing to get annoyed over

but I spent aaaaages trying to put the right little jokes in there, and she just stole it..

Thats terrible. I spent hours making a list of my favorite songs/musicians which is an intense thing for me because i really love music... and a cousin of mine copied it and added really dodgy pathetic musicians too it.